Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:29:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Black Arrow] From the desk of Somebody Wrote me a Letter or:  (Read 874 times)
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2014, 05:26:29 PM

Play Me

The following apology email was sent from Black Arrow to its investomers, of which anybody with any brain cells left can easily read that in no fuckin' way anybody at Team Black Arrow is capable of penning such from their heart without the help of Google, of which I will prove.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We have to inform you that our schedule to manufacture and assemble the system has been disrupted and we are unable to make delivery of the Batch 1 Minion ASIC chip on the initial scheduled date (end of February). We are now expecting to dispatch all Batch 1 orders on 1st of May 2014.

Please be re-assured we are confident that we have tried our best to accomplish our initial ambitious targets. However, we came to the conclusion that it is in the best interest of our customers to delay shipping in order to ensure that the product provides the best-possible user experience.

Without this delay we would have achieved 1.5W/Ghash which would have meant that our chip would not have been competitive at all.

We have now finalized the design process using our newly improved code and will start manufacturing the chip (tape out) in the next few days.

We are happy to announce that Black Arrow Software’s products remain on target for being the best in their class for power consumption. We confirm that our latest improved design has the following technical specifications:

·0.75w/Ghash on TT corner @ 25C which is expected to run at 120Ghash/sec.

·SS corner will be 0.6w/ghash and will run at 100Ghash.

·A further underclocking and underpower should be possible and should yield 80Ghash @ 0.5W/ghash. However, please note that this is not guaranteed to work stable.

Please note, that a further push for improvement in the optimization process would have guaranteed further delays for at least 1-2 months.

It is no secret to us that the Bitcoin mining process is proving to be more and more difficult every day. To compensate our loyal customer for the unforeseen delay of in delivering our miners for batch 1, we are happy to offer free extra hashing power which consists of 25% of your purchased hashing power from our Rent-Some-Minions cloud program for 4 months.

The account for the tape-out has been settled in full and we are confident that the delivery will be completed shortly.

We are taking all the necessary measures and positive actions to expedite delivery to you as soon possible and we are confident that we have the resources to be successful.

Please note:

·We estimate that the delivery for the Batch1 will coincide with the delivery of the Batch2
·The delivery of Batch2 remains unchanged
·The one-off offer presented above is open to the customers who placed orders for Batch1

Sincerely,
The Black Arrow Software Team

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

http://www.effective-business-letters.com/Example-Of-Business-Apology-Letter.html

We have to inform you that due to some labor problem at hand we are unable to make delivery of the goods on the scheduled date.

We are taking all the necessary measures and positive actions to bring back everything in right shape but still we are of the opinion that the supply will be delayed by at least 15 days and we expect you to have patience if possible.

We can assure you, however, that if your order remains in force we will expedite delivery to you as soon as we are in position to do that. Please accept apology for this delay and thank you for your anticipated understanding.

http://news.cnet.com/8301-11386_3-57581467-76/leap-motion-to-delay-ship-date-until-july-22/

In the call, Buckwald said that the company had always planned on having a beta test, but that it simply fell behind and decided after "wrestling internally" with the issue that it would be better to delay shipping in order to ensure that the product provides the best-possible user experience.

A man does not rely on rationalizations or explanations. He doesn't winnow, winnow, winnow until truths can be humbly categorized, or intellectualized, until behavior can be written off with an explanation...

Hopefully, after reading the above, you won't need a Doctor! Doctor!.

~TMiBTCITW
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
blackarrow

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2014, 04:50:33 AM

Are you one of our customers?

We manufacture Bitcoin ASICs and Bitcoin mining equipment.
http://www.blackarrowsoftware.com
raskul

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 04:55:59 AM

tips    1APp826DqjJBdsAeqpEstx6Q8hD4urac8a
klintay
Legendary

Activity: 1775
Merit: 1032

Value will be measured in sats

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2014, 04:58:20 AM

It is no secret to us that the Bitcoin mining process is proving to be more and more difficult every day.

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
surfer43

Activity: 560

"Trading Platform of The Future!"

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 05:05:07 AM

No I just want to grab it!  Grin
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2014, 05:14:52 AM

Looks like Alex is still deleting all my posts over at BA's main thread. Luckily, I have copies of all the posts, for now it's off I go to start a Black Arrow is a Scammer thread.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=djV11Xbc914
Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2014, 05:23:06 AM

When are people going to learn to not trust somebody who starts off with their business taking only pre-orders? It'd be like me starting up and only giving you any of my products if you order it and then telling you in two months you'll be getting it or something.

If anyone pulled this kind of bullshit anywhere else they'd either end up in jail for fraud or be chased everywhere so they couldn't ever do business again.
raskul

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 05:25:45 AM

When are people going to learn to not trust somebody who starts off with their business taking only pre-orders?

^THIS. powered by greed.
i'm quite content with my 150gh of 130nm unstable, hashrate fluxing, electricity drinking PHYSICAL and APPARENT mining rig.
some may call it a loss-leader, but hey, i'm hashing.  Roll Eyes

Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2014, 05:29:04 AM

I can totally understand wanting better equipment but it's just fucking stupid, I want to get a new computer with the coins I earn and if I had to 'pre-order' the parts with only a promise of getting them delivered I'd tell the business I was in contact with to fuck off.

Also, people need to stop mining Bitcoins if they're that worried about making money.
raskul

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 05:37:55 AM

I can totally understand wanting better equipment but it's just fucking stupid, I want to get a new computer with the coins I earn and if I had to 'pre-order' the parts with only a promise of getting them delivered I'd tell the business I was in contact with to fuck off.

Also, people need to stop mining Bitcoins if they're that worried about making money.

it's like buying an Aston Martin having only seen some sexy renders on a computer screen. In fairness, even tho i loath this pre-order culture which has evolved, I did order a babyjet from hashfast... and batch4, but not because I thought it would ever make me a fortune in bitcoins, but because my old rig is no longer feasible at current difficulty (actual truth - the missus had learned what a nanometer is, and in december, advised me to get "something with lower nano's")

Cheesy

I mine as a hobby, not to supplement my income and it's companies like black-arrow, hashfast and KnC who are the only ones making any money from this. perhaps, FINALLY, people will realise this.

Long Live Bitcoin.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: