Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:55:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is ethereum classic a scam?  (Read 169 times)
Queen_Amber (OP)

Activity: 214
Merit: 11

Cryptocurrency is the FUTURE!

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 01:58:30 AM

I joined the telegram and i was immedently harassed and banned by “CowOperate” because i was excited about coinbase adding ETC and i said i think it will become a $100 coin… a few other community members made the same statment but i was instantly banned and trolled by “CowOperate” who is a admin… How does someone like him become in charge of a community like this? CowOperate is not professional at all, he is a troll and he appears to hate females since he banned me, my sister, AND my friend… all of us are females…He is a VERY hostile and unreasonable admin, and im sure he is the reason why the group only has 8K members. He is selective banning people (females) without NO good reason at all. I have screenshots to backup my claims

All i want to do is join the telegram channel and communicate with community memebrs about ETC, but this “CowOperate” person absoloutly hates me with no apparent reason and trolls me… is he apart of the ETC team?? How did he becomes a telegram admin? He is a bully and even the ETC community is very quiet because he is trigger happy with the ban button and nobody wants to talk… can a ETC dev please reply i really want to know why is he a admin there?? he is ruining the ETC Image.

ツ Message me on Telegram @Flour ツ
 Or message me on Kik @ Treat
 ☮♡ I love everybody! ☮♡ 

If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Queen_Amber (OP)

Activity: 214

Cryptocurrency is the FUTURE!

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 06:52:20 PM

I guess nobody gives a shit about this, so I guess I'll just dump my etc and move on to a different coin. If morons like that are in charge good luck to ETC lol no wonder the coin never moon

ツ Message me on Telegram @Flour ツ
 Or message me on Kik @ Treat
 ☮♡ I love everybody! ☮♡ 

siddartha1492

Activity: 952
Merit: 284

In love with Bitcoin!! 💓💕

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2018, 07:04:11 PM

I think the group you are in might be unofficial. Just 8k members in ETC group doesn't really make sense. If it's a private group then obviously you can't do anything. As for if ETC is a scam coin, then no it isn't. But I think with ETH and EOS, it is pretty much useless alt.

Pa1n

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 07:06:41 PM

It can possible. People afraid of that idea. But , i dont believe that , its not scam but its possible.

blackandwhite89

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 07:18:49 PM

I don't think it's a scam. People are trying to spread negativity about it.
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1131

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 07:22:27 PM

I think the group you are in might be unofficial. Just 8k members in ETC group doesn't really make sense. If it's a private group then obviously you can't do anything. As for if ETC is a scam coin, then no it isn't. But I think with ETH and EOS, it is pretty much useless alt.
Was suppose to say the same thing and i dont know why she do bother himself too much on why hes banned into that non official telegram channel. Im quite sure that official group do have lots of members.ETC isnt a scam but not also a good coin.Its our choice if we do engage or bought it since we do have our freedom on our own funds on what to do about it.
If you are really pursued to join up you can make use another number and join in and dont tell out that you are a female. Grin

bitcoinhero777

Activity: 77

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 07:59:40 PM

I don't think it is a scam. As much as I know it is being added in coinbase oo. How can this be a scam then? I am really confused.
Victorheywhy

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 08:06:51 PM

I do not think Ethereum Classic is a scam, but I'm not too sure whether you're in the right group. Only 8k members in ETC can be a cause for concern. I do not think you're in their official group. Try make more findings about their group and we'll know what to say about it. As for me, Ethereum classic isn't a scam.
bman01

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 12:46:06 PM

The market of cryptocurrency is now bigger than any other time. At first there was just one coin called bitcoin but now there are many and many coins that are operating in the market of cryptocurrency. It is difficult to find a good coin in this market. I am not sure about this coin but hope that this will be good.
Philip Ruby

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 12:56:14 PM

I don't think it is a scam, but there are many unofficial channels created to create confusion and negativity. Make sure you are on the official channel.
Hopeman1

Activity: 154

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 12:58:33 PM

ETC., while not a hoax, is also not a good investment.
I think you joined the wrong official group.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
DanyJr

Activity: 88

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 10:05:01 AM

I am really shocked to see that this type of people are admin.As far as I know it is not scam. But I am really looking forward to this post to see other people's opinion.
JohnHendry

Activity: 95

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 10:51:45 AM

No, of course not. Ethereum classic is one of the most potential coins in the market. It has a large community of supporters behind its back.
blacknight789

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 07:50:46 PM

I think this is not scam. Because no one complain about this project. But their technology is not too much good. That’s why some investors are not satisfy about this project.
StarKay

Activity: 756
Merit: 16

We All Can Make It

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 08:18:10 PM

You haven't given any reason why ETC might be a scam other than the way you're treated badly by the Telegram admin of what people say is an unofficial group.
I do not think that ETC is a scam.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Soroskatona

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 08:19:44 PM

ETC is not a scam, it is a genuine coin, made when Ethereum had a hard fork.
Two versions have been created: Ethereum and Ethereum classic. The old tokens became Ethereum Classic tokens, and the new ones have been called Ethereum.
siagh357

Activity: 143

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 08:19:52 PM

Ethereum classic is not a scam coin as far as I can relate. I have some of it in my portfolio for the past six months and I know the developers are working on the project still.
Surge_Dev

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 08:21:28 PM

I don't know for sure but I have never heard that ether classic is a scam, I think that maybe it is not. I m not expert it it is better to ask those who know much about crypto, their differences and the market in general
dnsokoljuk

Activity: 924

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 08:26:30 PM

I think you are mistaken. Why you think that Ethereum classic is scam? They exist a long of time and team is active in social networks and in creating new features. Also they have a big community for a supporting and not bad price rates. So, any reasons to think that it is scam.
Nalbo

Activity: 870
Merit: 125

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 08:26:39 PM

Your personal misunderstanding with a moderator in official telelgram group of ETC won't make ETC a scam.
You might have been treated so while being treated in mass. The moderator might have mistaken your query for random price shout.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: