Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 05:35:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The FOOL pumping bitcoin is eroding more trust!  (Read 86 times)
jamesashmore1964 (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 02:14:03 AM

The trust is gone
This pump looks like a trap
Price goes up and the pump entity sells and makes millions!
The pump time and date matches CME futures expirations. This pump is really suspicious!
Lontonbit

Activity: 420
Merit: 108

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 02:39:10 AM

Disbelief rally  Grin

It’s gold for nerds
Flor1982

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 02:46:34 AM

The trust is gone
The pump time and date matches CME futures expirations. This pump is really suspicious!

That is why i said to my friends that it is to eary to celebrate for this pump because we really don't know that after days, weeks or a month it might crash again making you feelings to be disappointed again. So better we just wait and see because this pump might just be a temporary.
jamesashmore1964 (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 03:08:46 AM

The trust is gone

That is why i said to my friends that it is to eary to celebrate for this pump because we really don't know that after days, weeks or a month it might crash again making you feelings to be disappointed again. So better we just wait and see because this pump might just be a temporary.

Yes, I want to buy ALTs  but will not because the pumps and dumps have taken my belief/trust away!
jets567

Activity: 1008
Merit: 511

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 03:11:56 AM

This might be true, sad thing for those who buy on all time high if BTC won't be recovering again. But to think if the whole trust of the whole world for BTC is gone i think it's too early to say that things. Because many countries are still holding into it despite of regulations and restrictions. Look at Korea and China, Given that there are restrictions in their country but look at every telegram group you've joined there are still many of them, I mean this is just a simple observation but to think you are saying the entire trust of holders are gone i don't think so because i can say 7 out of 10 of people you encounter here are still holding BTC on their wallet.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆
adroitful_one
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1041

1GhxHtabWhEpdb7e7oEJ2vd542n33BwTHR

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 03:20:21 AM

The trust is gone

It will. There's a lot of manipulation going on to keep the price down. I'm almost certain at this point that we will see below $5k and way lower before the price starts to rebound a little bit. Sure, one or 2 rich guys may buy in and pump it up just a little bit, but it's not going to help in the long run.. We still got the Mnt Gox jackasses ready to dump hundreds of thousands of Bitcoins at any moment. Hard for the price to go up like that.
Lontonbit

Activity: 420
Merit: 108

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 03:24:54 AM

The trust is gone

It will. There's a lot of manipulation going on to keep the price down. I'm almost certain at this point that we will see below $5k and way lower before the price starts to rebound a little bit. Sure, one or 2 rich guys may buy in and pump it up just a little bit, but it's not going to help in the long run.. We still got the Mnt Gox jackasses ready to dump hundreds of thousands of Bitcoins at any moment. Hard for the price to go up like that.
Never go full fiat lol 😂

It’s gold for nerds
CryptoBry

Activity: 1008
Merit: 355

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 04:09:56 AM

The trust is gone

I am sure that this is not the first time that something like this happened and I am also sure that can never be the last. Pump and dump is always very common in the cryptocurrency market largely because the market is not as big as forex or stocks where the same technique can not be applied easily (though some may try it). This is the reason why we have the term 'bull trap' and that is why we have to careful or maybe we can also take a ride with it and earn some money along the way. In fact, many trades love volatility because a good trader can make money whether the market is up or down.
adroitful_one
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1041

1GhxHtabWhEpdb7e7oEJ2vd542n33BwTHR

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 05:11:37 AM

The trust is gone

Never go full fiat lol 😂

HAha. You don't have to worry about that. I don't have much money, but the little bit that I do have, a good percentage is kept in crypto. I still believe it is a very solid investment if you look long term. I honestly believe you can buy just about any established coin right now and make a decent profit when the market recovers.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: