Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:00:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The money started coming back to the cryptocurrency market  (Read 2774 times)
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:19:28 AM

The issue is not awareness we have enough people that know that this market exist the problem is convincing them to invest, most of the people that were willing to invest did already and invested most of their money when the price began to go up, now those people are in 3 different camps, the ones that lost money and are not coming back, those that are still in profits but are holding and have no more money to invest and those that sold at the right time but are waiting for better prices, so I do not expect the price to grow in a fast way.
We do not need to convince people to invest as people will invest when they feel there is need to.
Firstly, some of us here believe in the future of bitcoin but if we want to consider the number of weak hands as well who got into the market to get as rich as possible in one night, they are there too.

It is not about investing, it is about getting the real picture to want to invest. Moreover, since the market is a bit manipulated, we would not expect any smart individual to not want to see the full outcome of the bear market before even deciding to make any move.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
squog

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

ANONYMOUS MOBILE PAYMENTS

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:32:25 AM

Well yeah, i guess we can say that the bull market is starting and bear market is gone. But then it's still too early to be celebrating. But three weeks into the third quarter we see all green. I just hooe we see a strong momentum and not just multiply the price but exponentially increase it.

santosummer

Activity: 170
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:21:07 AM

The total cryptocurrency market was $238 Billion a few hours ago and yet the market is almost $260 Billion.

https://i.imgur.com/qNJsbRy.png
The value of the sudden increase comes from a variety of factors and reasons. I believe, that is the effect after finishing the worldcup (not feasible), Malta and Mastercard. Positive community responses are showing a keen interest in bitcoin and crypto. Value continues to move fast forward. CMC statistics are not necessarily safe. But I believe it has many references.
Amanda Green

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 05:51:42 PM

It has started to come, however, everything can change at any moment. That is why, the smartest way to invest in digital assets is to build a well-diversified portfolio based on your risk preference and investment goals. Such a portfolio would likely include a substantial holding in bitcoin and small exposure to promising ICO tokens. I have found a trustworthy ICO project. It is called Socratus.  It is an insurance ecosystem which provides a digital platform for insurance companies. So any insurance company can connect the platform to become the part of Insurance Digital Ecosystem. Their main aim is to create a win-win insurance whereby you get instant claim payment,  fair and transparent dealing and friendly prices. They are also helping insurance companies to reduce costs (it can be reduced from 15 to 25 %) and get their business on a new level. Also, they are powered by Smart-contracts & Socratus Oracles. It means that there is no more solo human decisions to pay or not to pay, no more lingering manual claims handling procedures.
Cassy14

Activity: 237
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 05:59:18 PM

An indication that people are getting ready for the bullrun.
and it is, we are now seeing the graph climbing again to mountain.
how i wish we can see the rocket soon.
weblouartisan

Activity: 448

Lets Go Adab

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 06:44:52 PM

Well yeah, i guess we can say that the bull market is starting and bear market is gone. But then it's still too early to be celebrating. But three weeks into the third quarter we see all green. I just hooe we see a strong momentum and not just multiply the price but exponentially increase it.

The prices today is starting to pump up again, it only means that bitcoins will still grow even more in the future just like want is happening every year before it ends.

tbterryboy

Activity: 1918
Merit: 322

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 07:36:41 AM

The total cryptocurrency market was $238 Billion a few hours ago and yet the market is almost $260 Billion.

Happens every time. Lots of investors getting in and out every day, so the price supposed to be going up and down. I have much interest in Bitcoin and XRP and IOTA, just hoping that these three make it big and increase in both market cap and price rate. Bitcoin has been showing signs of increase. I thank God I invested last week when it was $6k, I now have a profit of about $1k on each BTC. Just that it continues from here and don’t go down.
LETme

Activity: 266
Merit: 17

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:02:45 AM

That is a good sign but its to early to conclude if will become stable but as of the moment that is a good news it means that many people still believe in this technology and hopefully the momentum will continue to grow.
bozo333

Activity: 742
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 03:32:16 PM

That is a good sign but its to early to conclude if will become stable but as of the moment that is a good news it means that many people still believe in this technology and hopefully the momentum will continue to grow.
All the cryptocurrencies are not easy to stable in market. So market is never stable in anyway but some major coins are control the other altcoins that is Bitcoin. Peoples are looking to Bitcoin price, once it will raise others are similarly raise in the market and it will fall others are down so Bitcoin is rule the market. It is slowly recovering again some market is constantly raise in the market.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 04:19:45 PM

Dont celebrate just theres a small growth on marketcap,remember that roller coaster market is happening until now,as i remember from January of this year,how many times the market goes up.and goes down,so instead of making false information better to stop misleading people and just do your homework so profit might come to you even a little
buternasek

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:08:21 PM

The green color in the table means nothing. Similar phenomena have already occurred this year, but the market as a whole has remained descending. These whales are playing their game.
I think so too, this volume I think is still too small to say bitcoin will start pumping.
I think it's not time yet, but I'm sure that in the future August bitcoin will gradually rise and peak at the end of the year, in December.
we just wait.
kxp

Activity: 144
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:17:04 PM

yes this is true, but take in consideration that there are too many coins on the market, and if there is more money, that is going to be spreaded out in a lot of coins, probably more than hundreds of them. But yes, bitcoin is going up at the moment

Warning! My negative trust is a result of unfair competitor's action! I received my reputation not for scamming anyone but for being an account seller - check it yourself!
Baronggot

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:14:20 PM

It's so good to see a healthy market and seems everything is having a synchronized pattern of graph. Is this really the start of the bullish market as claimed by crypto analysts or this is just a temporary spike that is looming for a falldown once again?

Alert31

Activity: 1041
Merit: 25

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:20:46 PM

Yes you are right the crypto market is now start rising and recovering from a lot of dumps. It is good signs for us that continue supporting cryptocurrency. But we can't still be sure if the market won't fluctuate again because we are just at the middle of this year but we hope so and we think positive at it might be the beginning of a bright future in crypto world.

Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!      │     TRIDENT PROTOCOL     │      HIGH FIXED APY  >>> 382,945%
THE HIGH PAYING AUTO-STAKING & AUTO-COMPOUNDING PROTOCOL
████████████|           Twitter           |          Telegram          |            Reddit            |████████████
onaiwusun

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 11:23:10 PM

We have even surpassed the market cap quoted, we are at 280 B $. And we are yet to have a flood of institutional investors bringing a portion of their portfolio to cryptos
kordon16

Activity: 69

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 11:09:00 AM

At first, the flow of money was just huge, I think due to what there was a decline in the price. People as crazy rushed to buy cryptocurrency, and created problems for themselves. But now, when the excitement is more or less settled, the money begins to gradually return, which can not but rejoice.
embargo

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 12:00:24 PM

Capital moves to a place where it is possible to increase the size of capital (earn) and there are minimal risks of losing capital. Today it can be bitcoin, but there is no cost. Everything is changing very fast.
coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 07:12:03 AM

Firstly, some of us here believe in the future of bitcoin but if we want to consider the number of weak hands as well who got into the market to get as rich as possible in one night, they are there too.
Yes, the market is highly manipulated and the chance of seeing pretty fast sell off is more than the buying force. There is nothing yet that could have depicted if the market was really ready for a bull run, unless of course we want to end up having a triple bottom anyway. From the look of things though, the bears are still more in action and always looking for the best time to strike.

It is not about investing, it is about getting the real picture to want to invest. Moreover, since the market is a bit manipulated, we would not expect any smart individual to not want to see the full outcome of the bear market before even deciding to make any move.
If those smart investors keep watching the fluctuation of bitcoin markets then probably they must have decided to come back to invest more as per the trend of this market in last 10+ days. When prices are rising, we can see increased trading volume in major exchanges. It is just an indication of new money in-flow.
mooen

Activity: 12

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 09:12:46 PM

At the moment, after a big boom with Cryptocurrency, in my opinion, there is a Payback of the project. But in General, this does not mean that you will go into a minus or lose everything, there is simply a cryptocurrency you need to find stability.
Vaculin

Activity: 2898
Merit: 612

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 11:39:06 PM

At the moment, after a big boom with Cryptocurrency, in my opinion, there is a Payback of the project. But in General, this does not mean that you will go into a minus or lose everything, there is simply a cryptocurrency you need to find stability.
I think as of this moment it's too early to conclude that prices are already in an upward trend but i know i will be seeing it in the next months hopefully.Although there will be unexpexted dumps along the ways but i think the prices will not stay longer on its dumped price.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: