Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:10:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The money started coming back to the cryptocurrency market  (Read 2774 times)
BTC_ADA

Activity: 116
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 02:04:04 AM

Winter is close, as in any other year, the most monetary time for cryptocurrencies begins in the fall,the largest investments, sales turnover and all that accompanies it.

▰▰▰      ApolloX      ▰▰▰
 ▰ APOLLOX Protocol - Decentralized E-Commerce  ▰
http://www.apollox.network/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MyCryptoCap

Activity: 61

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 12:52:25 PM

Any market is associated with economic problems, or Vice versa improvements in the global system. Behind the big failure, as history shows, the rise will begin.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
geopolisch

Activity: 1022
Merit: 511

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 10:42:12 AM

We'll see if the present market cap will continue to go up till the 4th quarter of this year. Usually investors start to to buy when they see some positive developments in the cryptocurrency market like the application for bitcoin ETF but the SEC already rejected some previous ETF applications while other are still waiting. If the whole market regains the confidence of the investotr then money will flow continuously again.
It is normal to even see market cap increase when the sentiment in the market is changing. I would not want to bank so much on what is increasing now until we are actually able to get the best from the market and only if the market shows sign of a little bit of uptrend, before we can see anything much or smart moneys coming in. We only have to keep hoping this money will be retained for a while and also get to see possible growth based on the confidence coming back into the market.
Sebas.tian

Activity: 2016
Merit: 154

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:47:13 AM

Winter is close, as in any other year, the most monetary time for cryptocurrencies begins in the fall,the largest investments, sales turnover and all that accompanies it.
In this space, we don't compare or predict the price movement based on the past events. Just because of the last year's pump, it does not mean that we will have it this year also. The circumstances are different and most of all, it all just depends on how the whales play their cards.

nabinkhadka

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 01:09:01 PM

This market is really full of manipulation and what happens when are in the hands of some bunch of people with a lot of money so i think they decided to bring back some green candles in the market.
jeromix
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

Ako Bayot!

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 01:11:40 PM

Yeah people are now getting to invest and start to move on with the previous market price for most of the crypto that has fall back that huge after bitcoin also fall down. I guess this is the start to get better market price on bitcoin and i do believe that it will just continue to go for more increase in the near future.

virendarnagpal

Activity: 672
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 03:37:55 PM

Flow of funds is not certain during current circumstances.  Markets are moving in narrow ranges.  One step up two steps down; or two steps one step dow; but the status unchanged; this is the situation.
When inflow will increase to huge amounts then the prices will move upwards and it will be a bull trend in the market.
lingwistiko

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

╔►[FILIPINO Translator]◄╝

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 03:55:02 PM

Hopefully that will be happening before this year ends because people are really desperate to see bitcoin and the cryptomarkets rise from being down for how many months this year. When bitcoin will have a rising value for most of the time then i expect that cryptos are already coming back once again.

artichandra

Activity: 173

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 04:04:15 PM

The total cryptocurrency market was $238 Billion a few hours ago and yet the market is almost $260 Billion.

Good thing bitcoin prices is more better than when you post this, bitcoin prices now $7K, sadly when bitcoin prices reach $8K it's goes down again in a short day, hopefully in near future bitcoin reach $10K.
BaraxLo

Activity: 910
Merit: 512

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 05:28:11 AM

It's been two months since the OP posted this thread and it is still too early to say that money is indeed coming back to crypto currency. But then again, I'm more of a half glass full kinda person and see this as an opportunity to buy more coins so when the bull market comes I'll be telling myself "i should've bought more".
We saw a big pump during this two months time span but then again, people are cashing out especially those who play short in the market. Its too early to be happy about the current trend not unless you are enjoying to buy more bitcoin at a cheaper price.
This is not something new when a market is in a bearish condition and what makes it bearish is that there are more people willing to sell than those willing to buy and I have not seen a condition in the market that would favor more buy ins as the case may be presently.

Hopefully, we may get to see some little bit of upraise in the market in a short while and see more money get into the market, but like you said, it is too early to start anticipating for a positive growth in the market.
katerinaliisa

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 06:02:05 AM

The market in any case will grow, however it is not necessary to foresee the future of the market only on the charts. In this case, it is necessary to take into account many factors.

AIDUS.IO ▲▼ Global Decentralized Funding Platform
• ● PRE-SALE START: 11 DEC 2018 ● • (https://aidus.io/)
taliwang

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 06:18:22 AM

yes you are right the cryptocurrency price conditions are now starting to increase prices and the color conditions at the exchange place have started to experience price increases so you have to be able to take advantage of the situation to get a profit.
automaticmoney

Activity: 420
Merit: 18

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 07:38:36 AM

we can see positive movements for cryptocurrency market here onwards the money which went away is coming back we can see figures in Total market capitalization once total capitalization become 400 Million Dollars then price will be 20 thousand dollars Bitcoin price
Boknoi321

Activity: 119

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 10:05:35 PM

That's the common flactuation of value in the market. Most of the people in the market know's about that because that kind of changes is normal base of the previous years. People in the market are alert in that kind of situation because is that case they can get higher profit.
bsce1-1

Activity: 66

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 10:24:51 PM

The state of crypto market was good compare the recent months and weeks because of that the price of the bitcoin was increase and the color shading conditions at the trade put have begun to encounter cost builds so you must have the capacity to exploit the circumstance to get a benefit.
Also, an estimated happening may encounter before the year end is the bitcoin will come back again, the price of them will recover once again and this is based from my observation that we experience today.
marine4u

Activity: 673
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 10:25:42 PM

we can see positive movements for cryptocurrency market here onwards the money which went away is coming back we can see figures in Total market capitalization once total capitalization become 400 Million Dollars then price will be 20 thousand dollars Bitcoin price
The capitalization of the entire cryptocurrency market is increasing day by day and that is a very good signal for the whole market. In today's market appeared the session fell from 10-20% of almost all the coins on the market, I can not even know what the cause. This is an opportunity for investors to buy coins for themselves at low prices.
wozzek23

Activity: 1568
Merit: 283

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:00:06 AM

This market is really full of manipulation and what happens when are in the hands of some bunch of people with a lot of money so i think they decided to bring back some green candles in the market.
It is a better for the Bitcoin’s market price and the investors who are waiting for the value to rise again. More investments will activate the price in increase trend and that is what we want and waiting for it from a long time. This is the only strong requirement which s cleared to all of us that demand of product when increases the price of product also increases so we have to make sure our investments will payoff nearly.
Rastafarian

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:13:44 PM

Most people are very sad looking at the market trend and how the prices of coins are falling. They decided to leave the crypto business because of the market prices of the coins. Bull period is coming live soon.
Telybin

Activity: 114

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:27:49 PM

I do not think that . This market will be so until the end of this year that is my judgment. 2018 is not the year of the crypto market.
Sama517

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 03:44:43 PM

The cryptocurrency total market cap is something that fluctuates very often every now and then. As of today, the market has even falling to about $203 Billion from over $240 Billion in about 48hrs ago.

▄▄▄▄▄          REFINE MEDIUM: People's own media          ▄▄▄▄▄
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: