Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 09:13:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Microsoft Partners With Two Asian Firms on Blockchain Platform for Enterprises  (Read 128 times)
itssawai (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 2

Look ARROUND!

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2018, 03:24:38 AM

According to the latest news reports, Taiwanese subsidiary of tech giant Microsoft has partnered with tech investment company China Binary Sale Technology and High Cloud to create a platform for enterprise blockchain development.

Microsoft will provide its Azure cloud platform as a base for China Binary’s blockchain service. The three-part partnership reportedly intends to transform various industries such as finance, e-commerce, and entertainment, focusing on the Asia-Pacific region.

What are your thoughts on this partnership? Can this be a big step for future of blockchain and cryptocurrencies?

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
redrose8226

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 07:58:36 PM

This blockchain adoption by big companies always makes me happy. I feel like both blockchain and cryptocurrencies will develop way more after blockchain being used by company like Microsoft. Waiting for a great future for Cryptocurrency and blockchain too.
jonalva

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 02:52:44 PM

This is really great news. With seeing the popularity of the bitcoin as well the market cryptocurrency, different types of famous companies as well as country’s governments are coming to this market. Such type of initiative will make the market, more popular and disciplined. This will extend the border of the market.
boakyei

Activity: 358
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 02:57:09 PM

These are individual projects coming to change a particular sector of blockchain and it is though a good news but don't think it will reflect in the overall cryptocurrency market.

Yudhisthir

Activity: 1054
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 02:59:47 PM

Microsoft with many of its organs and subsidized companies is actively being involved in crypto development and education.
It's involvement as such would surely boost the adaption and attention of cryptos.

jemine

Activity: 106

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:00:32 PM

According to the latest news reports, Taiwanese subsidiary of tech giant Microsoft has partnered with tech investment company China Binary Sale Technology and High Cloud to create a platform for enterprise blockchain development.

Microsoft will provide its Azure cloud platform as a base for China Binary’s blockchain service. The three-part partnership reportedly intends to transform various industries such as finance, e-commerce, and entertainment, focusing on the Asia-Pacific region.

What are your thoughts on this partnership? Can this be a big step for future of blockchain and cryptocurrencies?

The partnership is showing to the world that countiries have beginning to adopt the Blockchain technology. Crypto currency being the inventor of blockchain is expected to boom with this news.
pobeditelvezde

Activity: 658
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:54:28 PM
Last edit: July 03, 2018, 04:10:02 PM by pobeditelvezde

It is so funny because not so long ago there was a topic where discussed that Bill Gates was versus crypto technologies. And now I am reading that the software giant has paid attention and get involved in the crypto industry but anyway it is good news for coin holders like me. Microsoft has lots of money and tremendous abilities so I think that this company can make a nice contribution in the crypto technologies.
Glory90

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 04:39:08 PM

big companies are partnering to create their own Blockchain and plan to open the Blockchain development service, I think they will contribute to introducing Blockchain technology in many industries, and if they are interested, maybe some companies will adopt Blockchain from cryptocurrency projects, I don't think this is a big step but this is great for making Blockchain more popular

▰▰▰   Ex-Bounty Hunter   ▰▰▰
JohnDcosta

Activity: 64

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 06:36:30 PM

Yes I think it would be a big step of cryptocurrency.Microsoft is a big and well known company around the world. So Its involvement in crypto will be a great step for the future.
GilbertQuintanilla

Activity: 110

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 10:49:29 AM

That's a great news.MasterDEX is going to be launched with this partnership. It is going to use Microsoft azure as blockchain platform.
Old God

Activity: 434
Merit: 268

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 10:54:20 AM

yes, the big giants like microsoft should adapt, because they dont wanna lose their customers and power, but they always were a monopoly, and blockchain it is another way, shared and equal for all ppl, i always prefered open source products, so alternative always should be for people
anti76

Activity: 730
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 11:04:47 AM

This is in any case a good and positive news.Blockchain nevertheless will begin to be used massively.We will monitor the joint development of these companies
Maveth13

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 11:08:03 AM

Microsoft with many of its organs and subsidized companies is actively being involved in crypto development and education.
It's involvement as such would surely boost the adaption and attention of cryptos.

They're not involved in cryptocurrency development rather blockchain technology itself.

The partnership is showing to the world that countiries have beginning to adopt the Blockchain technology. Crypto currency being the inventor of blockchain is expected to boom with this news.

How uninformed could you possibly get? Blockchain existed before cryptocurrencies. How can cryptocurrency work in the first place without its driving technology?
Monetniy

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 11:18:54 AM

I don't even doubt that cooperation with such giant as Microsoft, will bear fruit in development of crypto branch. They have a deserved reputation, experience and if they begin to develop a blockchain, supporting perspective projects - it will be a world boom, not to keep itself long waiting for result.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
btchunter786

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 07:47:05 PM

I heard the news before. I think it’s a great initiative. I think they wants to diversify their partners that’s why they comes in Asia. Because Asia is a great place for doing business.
expertinfo888

Activity: 27

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 07:49:29 PM

Yeah, this is positive news. Not revolutionary, but positive. It is one step more towards greater adoption of blockchain and cryptocurrencies.
Soroskatona

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 08:25:56 PM

Sounds good, but I dont know if it will translate into anything. By itself, it means nothing, but it can develop into something worthy.
Keep up the hopes, because it can develop into something really nice.
berrygood

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 08:39:03 PM

Blockchain is on the way to be one of the key industries in the world so big companies take action early but there are crypto projects that started earlier. They are ahead of microsoft and others.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: