Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:46:49 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 🍀[ANN] [ITO] [BXB] bitXbit: Introducing 🌱GreenMining🌱 and 🤲aBITback🤲  (Read 185 times)
oz_miner (OP)

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2018, 04:03:26 AM
Last edit: July 01, 2018, 10:23:38 AM by oz_miner

bitXbit
We are the gateway to change; aiding in the awareness, accessibility and adoption of crypto currency.

For further information please visit our website - https://bitxbit.net.au/

~ Our Vision ~

Since the conception of crypto currency, the negative connotations associated with its uses have been apparent. Subsequently, mainstream adoption of the Blockchain is passive at best.

Our vision is to assist in the normalisation of crypto currency via its usage in conventional markets. By infiltrating established industries such as retail, gaming and charity, we aim to foster the widespread use of our token.

To ensure liquidity and volume of our token in the crypto markets, all revenue, rewards and payments will be processed in BXB.

Unlike the majority of ICO's, we have denounced the use of a whitelist or pre-sale to allow equal opportunity for all. In addition, a variable reward mechanism will replace the common bonus structure.

We value our community and its development, therefore token holders will be incentivised to participate in the various stages of our roadmap.

To learn more about our vision, we encourage you to read our whitepaper and support us in making a change, bit by bit.

We have created a continuous cycle to distribute good karma throughout the crypto ecosystem

Token and funding distribution
Our token sale will begin on 25/07/18 at 7:00 am AEST (24/07/18 9:00 pm GMT) and will run for two weeks unless sold out prior. There will be a maximum supply of 25 million BXB tokens available.

~ Bonuses ~

Early participation bonuses will be paid in BXB tokens as part of our token economics scheme

https://i.imgur.com/RdrlWG3.png

We will be available daily to answer any questions on all our platforms.

- Matilda
Bearonkit

Activity: 22

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 05:33:05 AM

Sorry it says GreenMining but it's unclear to me if there's any mining involved at all? Is there? If so can you talk about the algorithm, the block time, the block rewards etc.? Or is it Green because there's no mining involved?
oz_miner (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 06:36:06 AM

Hi Bearonkit, we will be utilising wholesale "Green or environmentally friendly electricity" to power our mining farm. The digital assets mined will be exchanged for our BXB token and used to reward people who participate early in the ITO and also in our other project aBITback. The constant purchasing of our own BXB token will ensure liquidity and volume on the exchanges.
Skeye

Activity: 19

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 07:20:52 AM

It is really cool thing for me to participate in this ICO. It is cool and amazing. I think it will change future
oz_miner (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 11:43:25 AM

It is really cool thing for me to participate in this ICO. It is cool and amazing. I think it will change future

Thanks Skeye, i am glad that you understand the potential and uniqueness of our project  Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: