Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:43:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: you are banned from posting or sending personal messages on this forum.  (Read 174 times)
Ev01ution (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 04:13:13 AM

Hi i have another  account which banned and i try to mail to the mail id provided but no reply

Sorry XlebSpalkoy, you are banned from posting or sending personal messages on this forum.
You have been banned by a forum moderator. You may appeal here: banappeals-w6pquw43@theymos.e4ward.com .

can any one help me how to contact the mod so i can get the account back

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 2504

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2018, 04:16:59 AM

Q: Did you copy and paste?

A: Yes.

Smoking is still a problem among teens but not traditional smoking. Today most teenagers don’t smoke cirgarettes or cigars they smoke marijuana. Too many teens these days smoke this illegal substance on a regular bases. Making sure teens stop this habit is important and should be a main focus as long as adults know the correct habit to prevent.

Quote from: New York Times commenter "Courtney"
Smoking is still a problem among teens but not traditional smoking. Today most teenagers don’t smoke cirgarettes or cigars they smoke marijuana. Too many teens these days smoke this illegal substance on a regular bases. Making sure teens stop this habit is important and should be a main focus as long as adults know the correct habit to prevent.

https://learning.blogs.nytimes.com/2013/09/06/is-smoking-still-a-problem-among-teenagers/
I am an atheist. I don't hate god, because obviously, you can't hate something that doesn't exist. I hate the idea of god. I hate the idea of heaven or hell. I hate the bible, so full of contradictions. Most of all, I hate the people that want to push their religion on me.

Quote from: Paige M
I am an atheist. I don't hate god, because obviously, you can't hate something that doesn't exist. I hate the idea of god. I hate the idea of heaven or hell. I hate the bible, so full of contradictions. Most of all, I hate the people that want to push their religion on me, which is what this site does. You give no facts. You are completely opinionated.

https://creation.com/atheist-god-hate

You won't be unbanned. Sorry that you broke the rules!

Ev01ution (OP)

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 04:23:34 AM

Yes, but from other projects. I did not know what was wrong. I'm sorry I'll read the rules. Unblock my account
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 04:26:27 AM

Yes, but from other projects. I did not know what was wrong. I'm sorry I'll read the rules. Unblock my account
Unless you have provided substantial contributions to the community you will not be unbanned. This kind of behavior shows a blaint disregard for the forum and the community.
Ev01ution (OP)

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 04:29:42 AM

Unless you have provided substantial contributions to the community you will not be unbanned. This kind of behavior shows a blaint disregard for the forum and the community.

Forgive me because this is the first time you can unlock an account.
Even if you do not unblock all the same, forgive.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 05:13:26 AM
Merited by actmyname (1)

Forgive me because this is the first time you can unlock an account.
Even if you do not unblock all the same, forgive.
No. go away. Thanks.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: