Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:53:09 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Good Weekend or just a pump?  (Read 453 times)
sherwinsamsung

Activity: 201
Merit: 1

GPTCash Weekly Airdrop: https://discord.gg/cujJP4k

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 06:05:06 AM

coming from several weeks of decline, i think it's normal to have some weekend pump.  it's abnormal if the price keeps going down straight for months.  a little uptrend is needed to make the market normal.

▂▆●● SynchrotronCoin.com - Payment solution - Airdrops live NOW!●●▆▂
Jolly_Trader

Activity: 276
Merit: 12

OOOBTC.com

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 06:06:13 AM

this is another correction before another fall. On whales' place, I would have collected longs below the current rate.

P.S. I don't believe in this nonsense. But a month ago I had a dream that growth will begin on July 2. Let's see who I am.

OOOBTC.com ●  ●  Trade Crypto On This Awesome Platform
▬▬ ●  Lightning Enabled  | Fast & Secure  |  11 Mil Bounty ●  ▬▬
Bounty Thread Whitepaper FB Page Twitter Telegram
Haunebu

Activity: 3094
Merit: 972

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 06:09:15 AM

To see the market recover without any major announcement is a good sign and I don't see this as a pump.
I think a natural growth is more sustainable than a big news inspired one. Investors confidence is more likely the reason.
How would you define a "pump" then, other than a huge increase in price?  That's what's happened today, and I don't think there has been any news that would account for it.  Not that I'm complaining, because I'm not.  I'm happy to see bitcoin at $6300 and moving up.  But I think this is just speculators getting back into the market after taking their profits off the table, which is normal behavior in any market.  It remains to be seen whether this is "natural growth" as you say.
I agree. This seems like a bull trap and I would be surprised if it wasn't and if it ends up being the rally that everyone have been waiting for since a long time in the cryptocurrency market. 2018 has been unfavorable for cryptocurrencies so far unlike last year, but the second half of this year could paint a completely different picture which is why I am patiently HODLING all my coins and tokens in my portfolio at the moment since I am not worried about these short term fluctuations. Long term HODLING seems to be the better strategy in this aspect.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
BillCoin

Activity: 476
Merit: 259

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 06:15:09 AM

Could be a bull trap, it's really easy to just say that the negative trend has been ended and from now and on we are going higher, but I think that it is too early to know.
If the trend continues we may enter new support levels, it seems like the recent uptrends happened without a real reason, and when something happens without a real reason it usually won't stay in it's level for long.

As a longer term investor I don't really mind about short-term trends but I do think that if I were a short-term investor it could be a good opportunity to sell, so I can buy back lower.
Brivwe

Activity: 182
Merit: 6

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 06:15:32 AM

Looks like another normal fluctuated day we have been witnessing since couple of months. You cant predict if it will long last just because its pumping today.
I think it could be a pump and could be a good week because I see if the market price of crypto slightly rose and re-green then I can not predict in the weekend will be good or not because nowadays many people are waiting for market prices and altcoin can back and so hopefully it can be better and can be profitable

opv321

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 06:16:11 AM

BTC is not falling below $5700 and this is third time BTC dip below $6000 so there is strong support level... as I expect rise from here.
kicauklaten

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2018, 06:34:12 AM

of course, do not know for sure because of this place. hope this is not just a pump only it for sure. But if viewed from several previous increases then this is alarming many of the pumps and may be worse than ever. However, expect only the best.

Cryptominia

Activity: 176
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 06:41:35 AM

Pumping week ,a good weekend indeed!Many people wants the bitcoin to rise again that includes me.The fighting of bear and bull!And bull wins.
GermanGiant

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 06:45:23 AM

I can't conclude this includes a good weekend or just a pump. We need to see after this week. If in the next 2-3 days BTC is not lower than 6000$, ready to 6600$ and 7000$.
D4smin

Activity: 414
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2018, 06:55:38 AM

If you see fluctuations or ups and downs of Bitcoin prices are quite extreme.
If you are currently observing the Bitcoin price, then you will be amazed by the rising and falling prices of Bitcoin (fluctuations). In fact you might also wonder whether the company (like Luno) that determines the price of Bitcoin?
In principle, the price of Bitcoin is the same as the orange price setting. There should be an agreement between the bid price (the price of the people who sell Bitcoin) and the demand price (the person who buys Bitcoin).
The difference, Bitcoin and digital currencies are homogeneous. This means one Bitcoin is identical to the other Bitcoin.
Remix00525

Activity: 75
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 07:05:01 AM

We don't really if it will continue to rise up or it will fall down. And this is a good thing because there is a possibility that it will continue to rise up. But there is still a chance that it will fall. Better believe that by the end of the year it will increase its value. Better prepare for worst.
jouns

Activity: 812
Merit: 106

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 07:13:39 AM

Many analysts claim that the bearish trend in the market will be for a long time, but most tokens are traded at a price much lower than the original one. People's trust in the crypto market will not be easy to return.
Ninocute

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 07:23:54 AM

There is no news around the upward movement, but the green candles are putting a smile on my face.
My advice is that you fix your eyes on the signal.. No one knows when the bears are coming.
CryptoTamer

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2018, 07:42:59 AM

Hello everyone, im sure we are happy with the latest happening today
suddenly a surge on crypto going up just makes us smile all day
are we seeing the rebound or its just temporary, my view is 50/50
im not pretty sure what happen, because what i heard is all but negative
but sudden upward trend happen last night when i thought im going to lose
a lot it just came up and makes me regret for not buying other coins
what are your views are we seeing this trend for a month or this is just
a pump? feel free to share your views lets help each other
I think the current market condition is not due to the pump, the small bounce is a natural thing when the bear has long dominated the market but, I still doubt this trend will last for a month at least I need to see market conditions the next few days to ensure this trend
dhemasm

Activity: 1829
Merit: 134

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 08:19:57 AM

It looks like the market is starting to recover because we know some coins are starting to show its development like eos and trx, Ethereum are improving too. Also facebook lifted a ban on ads associated with crypto so I can conclude maybe this is a good weekend. Sorry for my bad english and thanks!
Crypto Girl

Activity: 980
Merit: 294

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 09:59:19 AM

I'm quite surprise with the sudden pump as there's someone bought large volume though resistance is very low that's why it increase. Though we can't trust this and either it will continue to increase or not so better to watch out those movements. Silly to think, Q3 is coming tho.

I use this provider to trade Cryptos : Bitcoin Revolution
kjnfmplm

Activity: 364
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2018, 10:05:30 AM

I think that it is a common occurence to the market. A simple price fluctuation. I am all positive about this one, and of course I hope that it will continue up until next month. However, we should still be cautious when buying coins. Not to get too swayed by emotions and spending your money all out in crypto. We should still be careful that it might drop anytime soon.
Daveeoff

Activity: 611
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 10:07:57 AM

I expected Bitcoin to go down to like $5500 but $5800 works just fine. My target now is around $7500. My long triggered @ $6100
camillesalazar00

Activity: 69

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 10:09:42 AM

Just a good weekend in my opinion, we've seen this many times in the last 6 months. Hopefully it's more but I doubt it.
clonely

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

SEND AND RECEIVE MONEY INSTANTLY

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 10:11:38 AM

We have not been able to see the pump so long time. I think it will not be enough for just the weekend.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: