Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 06:04:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: this is Bull trap  (Read 343 times)
udayantha11 (OP)

Activity: 770
Merit: 17

2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2018, 05:06:43 AM

Do not panic. this is bull trap. short time increment of alt and bitcoin. please be alert to invest.  suddenly the market can goes to deep red again. because the red dip still not over

= end of July most probably this dip period may be over

= most are predicting 5000$ is bitcoin lower so ready for it.

=accumulation period also now

=for day buy back traders face good.

we all need universal power and cyclist of Everything
-2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022-
=BTC will make it, but might be a long winter=

Stronger the storm, brighter the rainbow
HeptacoinDEV
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 05:08:30 AM

The price surge is due to positive outcome of some projects that converted their blockchain on their own like trx, eos and some major coins. Also ethereum is improving so there's a lot will probably buy back. Last week was a shopping time and will extend maybe 2 more weeks, time to stay calm now
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 05:14:08 AM

a lot of people are "predicting" a lot of weird shit. if you want to believe whatever others are saying then you will end up with your pockets empty. there are a lot of others saying price will fall to $3000. there are a lot of others saying it will fall down to $1000. and there are a lot of others saying it will rise to $10k,.... and so on.

it can not be both an accumulation phase and a bull trap at the same time!!!

for most altcoins this most probably IS a bull trap because they are still at least another 40-50% above their real value and they need to go down before the dumping ends.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
Lionheart001

Activity: 81

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 05:22:31 AM

I thought as much too. I just saw that the landscape is green this morning when I logged in to my Blockfolio. The first thing that came to my mind was bull trap. I could remember the July - August bloodbath last year. It was crazy. I don't think we are out of the woods yet
bittraffic

Activity: 2982
Merit: 613

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2018, 05:26:45 AM

A sudden spike like this wouldn't mean the bloodbath is over. Its just too sharp that I can't believe its ready to fly this high instantly like it can cut a diamond.
You probably just wait til the bottom is reached before plunging into the market again. The newbies already are learning what to do so let the whales be whales.

RNGfight

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 05:31:36 AM

I also think it's just a bull market trap right now.
Because there is no reason to support the arrival of the bull market, there are too many tokens now, so the amount of money in the market is obviously insufficient.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
wizmo

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 05:32:51 AM

Yeah currently market is very risky to invest I don't recommend to invest but buy some coins if you have the money otherwise just hold your coins. I don't think anyone can predict the market but this can be true or not. Take your time to study the chart and then make the decision. Good luck
googs84

Activity: 630
Merit: 256

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 05:35:41 AM

May be. The dip has been here for very much longer than the usual and some of them do predict that this is just another course correction in terms of the prices and nothing else. The bull run is expected since few months now and we are already in the Q3 of this year. Expect some good spikes by the end of Q3 as the same thing happened last year too. We plugged to 5K, moved back and forth for a while and there was sudden pump to 8-10K USD range. That was the period of actual bull run and same thing gonna happen this year too. I am very much positive about this statement.  Wink

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Derizia99

Activity: 153
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 05:39:41 AM

Do not panic. this is bull trap. short time increment of alt and bitcoin. please be alert to invest.  suddenly the market can goes to deep red again. because the red dip still not over

I do not panic about the state of the market, for those who have long known crypto, they will not panic, they will make a buy back when the price is cheap, when prices rise high, they will sell it
udayantha11 (OP)

Activity: 770
Merit: 17

2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2018, 05:40:22 AM

May be. The dip has been here for very much longer than the usual and some of them do predict that this is just another course correction in terms of the prices and nothing else. The bull run is expected since few months now and we are already in the Q3 of this year. Expect some good spikes by the end of Q3 as the same thing happened last year too. We plugged to 5K, moved back and forth for a while and there was sudden pump to 8-10K USD range. That was the period of actual bull run and same thing gonna happen this year too. I am very much positive about this statement.  Wink

You are who realize of statment and the deep meaning. This is good for buy back

we all need universal power and cyclist of Everything
-2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022-
=BTC will make it, but might be a long winter=

Stronger the storm, brighter the rainbow
3kpk3

Activity: 924
Merit: 148

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 06:04:40 AM

a lot of people are "predicting" a lot of weird shit. if you want to believe whatever others are saying then you will end up with your pockets empty. there are a lot of others saying price will fall to $3000. there are a lot of others saying it will fall down to $1000. and there are a lot of others saying it will rise to $10k,.... and so on.

it can not be both an accumulation phase and a bull trap at the same time!!!

for most altcoins this most probably IS a bull trap because they are still at least another 40-50% above their real value and they need to go down before the dumping ends.
This does look like a bull trap, but this market is so volatile and complicated which is why it is tough to predict what will happen in the future. I strongly feel that Bitcoin will rise back up to $10k in August, but I could be completely wrong since this year has mostly been unfavorable for cryptocurrencies so far. No matter what happens, HODLING seems to be the better scenario at present. Lets see what happens.

Sebas.tian

Activity: 2058
Merit: 165

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 06:07:47 AM

It seems that the phrase “Fearful when others are greedy and greedy when others are fearful.” is perfect in this scenario. The graph looks almost artificially pumped to make newbie investors jump in the ride. As for me though, I'm not selling. I'll wait for the dust to settle.

brenzosa

Activity: 162
Merit: 1

GPTCash Weekly Airdrop: https://discord.gg/YHngU9x

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 06:08:54 AM

we cannot say that this is a bulltrap since we already have several weeks of straight downtrend.  an upward trend occassionally is very normal.  prices can dip, but not dip very much.  i believe we are near the bottom.  now is a good time to invest and hold.
Amalker

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 06:14:35 AM

Agree with you, several times there was an attempt with green spikes, but then market go deep again. Bear market is not ended.
N-gen

Activity: 289
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 06:17:01 AM

I do not think it's bulltrap but bullrun, soon after, I'm predicting a Bull run, and our current strategy is to start investing and HODL as long as possible, because this is the start of altcoin revival and the whole crypto currency
Jolly_Trader

Activity: 276
Merit: 12

OOOBTC.com

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 06:17:29 AM

If you need a more or less intelligible explanation why bitcoin can fall below the cost of mining, then see how much power Bitmain owns. For now it's about 42%...

- What will happen when they reach 51%?
- They don't pursue this goal?
- Why did Bitmain build a giant data center in China?
- Not all the equipment in this data center belongs to bitmain, but they have physical access to it.

OOOBTC.com ●  ●  Trade Crypto On This Awesome Platform
▬▬ ●  Lightning Enabled  | Fast & Secure  |  11 Mil Bounty ●  ▬▬
Bounty Thread Whitepaper FB Page Twitter Telegram
AlanMilano

Activity: 129

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 06:19:09 AM

Personally I do not think this is bull trap. The market has fallen sharply in the last two months, and this week may very well be the true bottom for the market.
Cows are starting now, randomly turning their heads a bit, but not too deep.
I bought the coin I wanted to speculate and three days ago, now I just wait for the market to fly higher.
digitran

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 06:24:03 AM

Where is the bull trap... The market continously falling, the prices of all coins plunged like anything. Bull run will start soon.
arthur304

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 06:28:15 AM

Personally I don't think this is any bull trap. From TA we have seen almost the lowest limits so definitely there ought to be a rise after that.
IntelligentIdiot

Activity: 486
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 06:31:15 AM

I cannot conclude yet that this we are really in the bull now. I have seen lots of comments from other traders that this is just a temporary spike and it will go down again in a day or two but who knows right? I would suggest everybody to calm down and just try your best to analyze the situation, for me I am not that optimistic but I also need to move to see if I can profit from this now.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: