Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:27:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Question About Coinbomb.com  (Read 1593 times)
wayneyoyo (OP)

Activity: 606
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 06:43:13 PM

Can any one explain to me how it actually works ? Theres 5 bomb there i saw .

looking to invest some btc on it .
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
opnoskatt

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 08:40:33 PM

Pretty basic pyramid like system, with a benefit of rotation.  You invest either singularly (buy the bomb) or as a group (invest in a "group bomb").  Once the full level has been reached it lists the investors (really cool feature because you can link your name as an advertisement) and then goes up to the next level based on which profit bomb your invested in (50%, 35%, etc); each one goes up proportionally (with overhead) based on the profit margin.  Looks like you're a few minutes late on the 50% bomb, someone just bought the remaining shares... which is fine by me since I had money in the previous level  Grin .  The 35% and 25% bombs are nearing the end of their cycle unless the level is reached within a few hours.  If it's not, the people who own the current level are SOL and the new investors will get an instant refund.  Once that happens the bomb would reset back to a lower level.

It should also be noted that the clock resets to 24hrs (or 12hrs for the 50% bomb) every time a new level is reached.  I was scared at first because I thought there was a more limited time to hit the next level.

Overall it's a decent site, quick payouts, but of course it's a pyramid system and there's always a chance that you'll lose whatever you put in.

Address list -> seems to be the cool thing to do, you can give me cryptocash for nothing!
FZ: FA3HLhx8iyGPniYoHHyDxMREno6KtwnoiY
XPM: AdKrkQzdJmQPrx2Kujybycrxt5yvN4n1W8
wayneyoyo (OP)

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 08:51:28 PM

Pretty basic pyramid like system, with a benefit of rotation.  You invest either singularly (buy the bomb) or as a group (invest in a "group bomb").  Once the full level has been reached it lists the investors (really cool feature because you can link your name as an advertisement) and then goes up to the next level based on which profit bomb your invested in (50%, 35%, etc); each one goes up proportionally (with overhead) based on the profit margin.  Looks like you're a few minutes late on the 50% bomb, someone just bought the remaining shares... which is fine by me since I had money in the previous level  Grin .  The 35% and 25% bombs are nearing the end of their cycle unless the level is reached within a few hours.  If it's not, the people who own the current level are SOL and the new investors will get an instant refund.  Once that happens the bomb would reset back to a lower level.

It should also be noted that the clock resets to 24hrs (or 12hrs for the 50% bomb) every time a new level is reached.  I was scared at first because I thought there was a more limited time to hit the next level.

Overall it's a decent site, quick payouts, but of course it's a pyramid system and there's always a chance that you'll lose whatever you put in.

Thanks for the answer , theres 3 group bomb now should i join them ?
opnoskatt

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 08:54:46 PM

I think the 25% bomb might be a good one to try, but the traffic on that site appears to be going down over the past 24 hours... it's really only as good as the amount of investors.  The 50% bomb is obviously the highest profit, but it needs .75BTC to hit the next level, not sure how reasonable that is within 12 hours.

Address list -> seems to be the cool thing to do, you can give me cryptocash for nothing!
wayneyoyo (OP)

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 08:59:56 PM

I think the 25% bomb might be a good one to try, but the traffic on that site appears to be going down over the past 24 hours... it's really only as good as the amount of investors.  The 50% bomb is obviously the highest profit, but it needs .75BTC to hit the next level, not sure how reasonable that is within 12 hours.

The 25% need 0.3 BTC and it only have 3 hours left ...
opnoskatt

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 09:02:17 PM

The 25% need 0.3 BTC and it only have 3 hours left ...

Yeah, but the key is how big the next level will be.  If it's gets the remaining .3BTC the clock restarts to 24 hours.  The 35% bomb will be well over 1.5BTC for the next level while the 25% bomb will only require ~.75BTC to level up again. 

opnoskatt

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 09:03:15 PM

Another key to remember is if you put into a group bomb but it never reaches it's level you'll get your money back. 

wayneyoyo (OP)

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 09:06:56 PM

Another key to remember is if you put into a group bomb but it never reaches it's level you'll get your money back. 

For the full Amount ?
opnoskatt

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 09:08:05 PM

For the full Amount ?

Yes, you get everything back if it never reaches the level for that group.  If you're group does reach the level, then you would get paid if it reaches the next level, and lose your money if it doesn't.

FUR11

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

FURring bitcoin up since 1762

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 09:46:38 PM

The question for new people is, what amount do these bombs reset to?  For example, the 35% one is at 1.39...is this the first level?  The 5th? 

opnoskatt

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 10:06:59 PM

The question for new people is, what amount do these bombs reset to?  For example, the 35% one is at 1.39...is this the first level?  The 5th? 

I'm not sure, but it goes up by a set amount on each reset (1.5x, 1.4x, etc, shows on each bomb).  The next level will go up by that same multiplier and will require the full level to be completed in that amount of time.  The investors from earlier levels are earlier rewarded on the first level-up, so there's not real advantage to "winning" a level early in the process rather than later.  The lowest I've seen some of this start is ~.005BTC, but that also seriously limits the amount of winnings that are possible.

FUR11

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 10:24:07 PM

I'm not sure, but it goes up by a set amount on each reset (1.5x, 1.4x, etc, shows on each bomb).  The next level will go up by that same multiplier and will require the full level to be completed in that amount of time.  The investors from earlier levels are earlier rewarded on the first level-up, so there's not real advantage to "winning" a level early in the process rather than later.  The lowest I've seen some of this start is ~.005BTC, but that also seriously limits the amount of winnings that are possible.

The advantage to winning a level early would be...to profit.  If you invest in Lv.1, you can then invest in Lv.3, Lv.5, ect, rolling over all of your profit.  It's important for new players to know, though, where the bombs usually end.  If 1.39 is one of the first levels, then theres no point in playing because it would seem like there would be nobody on.  But if it started at .005, that would make this the 15th level, meaning that the site was fairly active and people could feel comfortable investing in early levels. 

Mitchell
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 3920
Merit: 2198

Verified awesomeness ✔

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2014, 10:26:46 PM

I think the 50% bomb is quite profitable right now. Yesterday people bought bombs that were being sold for 1.2BTC, which means that the 50% should be gone easily.

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW

Advertisements are not endorsed by me.
opnoskatt

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 10:35:09 PM

The advantage to winning a level early would be...to profit.  If you invest in Lv.1, you can then invest in Lv.3, Lv.5, ect, rolling over all of your profit.  It's important for new players to know, though, where the bombs usually end.  If 1.39 is one of the first levels, then theres no point in playing because it would seem like there would be nobody on.  But if it started at .005, that would make this the 15th level, meaning that the site was fairly active and people could feel comfortable investing in early levels. 

I usually goes in waves as far as popularity is concerned, right now there is more activity than a usual day, but less than yesterday.  I've seen a few bombs go up to ~3-4BTC and turn into "MIRV" bombs which is usually pretty profitable.  I think the average for the higher % bombs is ~2-2.5BTC with the current activity, but that's based solely on my limited experience with the service.  I think right now the 50% is still a decent buy and I can guarantee the 25% will go up to the next level (because I'm buying it  Wink )

FUR11

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 10:44:25 PM

I usually goes in waves as far as popularity is concerned, right now there is more activity than a usual day, but less than yesterday.  I've seen a few bombs go up to ~3-4BTC and turn into "MIRV" bombs which is usually pretty profitable.  I think the average for the higher % bombs is ~2-2.5BTC with the current activity, but that's based solely on my limited experience with the service.  I think right now the 50% is still a decent buy and I can guarantee the 25% will go up to the next level (because I'm buying it  Wink )

Ok, thanks for the info.  The MIRV means that when it explodes, you don't lose because it breaks into separate bombs, right?

I'm assuming you are saying that you are buying out the 25% because you are a current investor and don't want to lose your money, right?  Now, as a prospective investor, that doesn't make me feel safe.  If it's struggling to get to .555, I figure there's no way that it get to .777, right?

wayneyoyo (OP)

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 10:58:08 PM

I am still very blur on it , guess i will stick with insdice  Cheesy
opnoskatt

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 11:34:07 PM

Ok, thanks for the info.  The MIRV means that when it explodes, you don't lose because it breaks into separate bombs, right?

I'm assuming you are saying that you are buying out the 25% because you are a current investor and don't want to lose your money, right?  Now, as a prospective investor, that doesn't make me feel safe.  If it's struggling to get to .555, I figure there's no way that it get to .777, right?

That's one of the strategies with the group bombs.  I'm the current holder of that bomb at .39BTC.  When it levels I'll make a profit of .1BTC.  It will cost me .2BTC to buy out the level (if no-one else joins), putting me at a new liability of .1BTC (down from .39).  It it reaches the next level without my intervention I'll get back an additional .05BTC, putting me at a total gain of .15BTC while limiting my total liability throughout the process.  It can be complex to keep up with it, but as long as there is any interest with the group bombs it's not too difficult to make a profit.  Obviously the easiest way is to invest and then have someone else scoop up the entire next level.. but where's the fun in sitting back and watching.

opnoskatt

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 11:37:36 PM

As an added bonus I always list my website as one of my referral links.  In the past week I've brought on referrals through my bomb link for cloud scrypt hashing, cloud mining, and two other pyramids.  It's a little bit of money, but it could end up creating pretty good downlines over time.  It's a pretty cool addition to the casual cycler site.

FUR11

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 11:40:48 PM

That's one of the strategies with the group bombs.  I'm the current holder of that bomb at .39BTC.  When it levels I'll make a profit of .1BTC.  It will cost me .2BTC to buy out the level (if no-one else joins), putting me at a new liability of .1BTC (down from .39).  It it reaches the next level without my intervention I'll get back an additional .05BTC, putting me at a total gain of .15BTC while limiting my total liability throughout the process.  It can be complex to keep up with it, but as long as there is any interest with the group bombs it's not too difficult to make a profit.  Obviously the easiest way is to invest and then have someone else scoop up the entire next level.. but where's the fun in sitting back and watching.

Aaaah, that makes a lot of sense.  It seems like everything is now a group bomb...is it always like that?

opnoskatt

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 11:42:40 PM

Aaaah, that makes a lot of sense.  It seems like everything is now a group bomb...is it always like that?

Not initially, the bombs almost always start off as single user bombs, if they go a certain amount of time with no buyers most of them seem to turn automatically into group bombs (and the clock restarts <-- very cool). 

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: