Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 04:41:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think about the ICO Project from Sunxcoin?  (Read 89 times)
2start (OP)

Activity: 147
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 06:46:52 AM

Sunx is crypto/Fiat exchange ecosystem
A mission to empower investors financially, given returns of up to 3-10% interest with our advance algorithm & app usage.

You can see the website here: https://sunxcoin.com/
and Link ANN here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4073397

How do you respond to this project? is this project good, do you think?
Seetheummerallyeah

Activity: 280
Merit: 41

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 06:49:39 AM

Any coin that claims a stable interest rate is 100% a scam. Look at bitconnect, ethconnect, bitpenta, and countless more.
VanDeinsberg12

Activity: 1540
Merit: 507

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 06:52:59 AM

Any coin that claims a stable interest rate is 100% a scam. Look at bitconnect, ethconnect, bitpenta, and countless more.
And the project that has already mentioned by OP is another scam like bitconnect and anyother connect coin.  Roll Eyes

OP, that's just another bullshit promise from the scammer.I guess you can try to avoid sunxcoin. The sound really strange in my opinion.

.......[url]CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS...........[URL].....►  C O M I N G   S O O N.....
2start (OP)

Activity: 147
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 10:10:59 AM

And the project that has already mentioned by OP is another scam like bitconnect and anyother connect coin.  Roll Eyes

OP, that's just another bullshit promise from the scammer.I guess you can try to avoid sunxcoin. The sound really strange in my opinion.

Is it true ?
so I have mis-chosen the project. Sad
Can you tell me how to know Project ICO SCAM or Not?
your answer will be very helpful to me Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: