Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:00:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What Exchange do You think we hit first?
Coinmarket - 18 (26.5%)
Cryptorush - 28 (41.2%)
C-Cex - 5 (7.4%)
Newaltex - 2 (2.9%)
Mintpal - 15 (22.1%)
Total Voters: 68

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]▬►►[CRA] ★★★CryptoApples★★★▬►►KGW★★★Stable 700MHash Net◄◄▬  (Read 47132 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
CryptoApples (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2014, 11:06:30 PM

Everyone from the list on our first post please send us Your wallet address after launch!!

So we can send You Your Reward Smiley

CRA Team!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
CryptoApples (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2014, 11:36:27 PM

BOUNTY CONTEST No.2!!!
Develop for us any game & get 200CRA instantly !!!

leewilson

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 12:07:24 AM

1 GH

“If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State BlockNet can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State BlockNet to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State BlockNet.” - Joseph Goebbels
7vpo

Activity: 503
Merit: 500

Na Zdorovie!

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 04:46:49 AM

Who doesn't love CryptoApples?!
virtualdn
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1093

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 04:55:10 AM

BOUNTY CONTEST No.2!!!
Develop for us any game & get 200CRA instantly !!!

http://coinok.pw applies for scratch game and paper wallet!

1 BTC = 1 BTC
Nthused
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 05:06:13 AM

No Offense but the Premine was at 40,000 just before, now after the edit it's at 60,000, why not just use your own Reserves for Bounties instead of eating into the Premine anymore....

The more you Premine, the worse the overall result will be...
CryptoApples (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2014, 08:43:30 AM

No Offense but the Premine was at 40,000 just before, now after the edit it's at 60,000, why not just use your own Reserves for Bounties instead of eating into the Premine anymore....

The more you Premine, the worse the overall result will be...

Hi!

if we would let the premine only 40,000 CRA then we couldn't fund those people who would like to help.

You probably don't know that the more people working on it the better the result.

We will not keep any of these CRA for ourselves!
And if theres a guy, who would like to help us for a bounty, why not?

We just didn't want to run out of funds in case everything will demand a lot of funding.

THX 4 YOUR OPINION!

CRA Team!
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 09:11:04 AM

uhhhhh WTF ?
Was "Apple Coin" not enough ?

Oh wait i get it.. you didn't get it added to major exchanges hence profiting off your last flash mine ponzi scheme..
So you have to make another one so you can give it another shot right ?

Why not just call it, ??
Apple Coin 1
Apple Coin 2
Apple Coin 3
Apple Coin 4
Apple Coin 5
Apple Coin 6
Apple Coin 7
Apple Coin 8
Apple Coin 9
Apple Coin 10
Apple Coin 11
Apple Coin 12
Apple Coin 13
Apple Coin 14
Apple Coin 15
Apple Coin 16
Apple Coin 17
Apple Coin 18
Apple Coin 19
Apple Coin 20
Apple Coin 21
Apple Coin 22
Apple Coin 23
Apple Coin 24
Apple Coin 25
Apple Coin 26
Apple Coin 27
Apple Coin 28
Apple Coin 29
Apple Coin 30
Apple Coin 31
Apple Coin 32
Apple Coin 33
Apple Coin 34
Apple Coin 35
Apple Coin 36
Apple Coin 37
Apple Coin 38
Apple Coin 39
Apple Coin 40
Apple Coin 41
Apple Coin 42
Apple Coin 43
Apple Coin 44
Apple Coin 45
Apple Coin 46
Apple Coin 47
Apple Coin 48
Apple Coin 49
Apple Coin 50

AND THEN.. next month release the next 50 ?

OH WAIT THAT IS WHAT YOUR DOING ALREADY

oops sorry my bad ..carry on.

FUD first & ask questions later™
Joerii
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2014, 09:15:15 AM

Premine is always a bad idea.

If you're serious about this coin you just make sure you mine enough yourself.

How do we know you're not going to dump the premine on the first day this coin hits an exchange ? That's right, we don't. Many devs do that. You're just another anonymous coin dev with nothing to lose.

Hypercube - get the attention you deserve
CryptoApples (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2014, 09:26:39 AM

uhhhhh WTF ?
Was "Apple Coin" not enough ?

Oh wait i get it.. you didn't get it added to major exchanges hence profiting off your last flash mine ponzi scheme..
So you have to make another one so you can give it another shot right ?

Why not just call it, ??
Apple Coin 1
Apple Coin 2
Apple Coin 3
Apple Coin 4
Apple Coin 5
Apple Coin 6
Apple Coin 7
Apple Coin 8
Apple Coin 9
Apple Coin 10
Apple Coin 11
Apple Coin 12
Apple Coin 13
Apple Coin 14
Apple Coin 15
Apple Coin 16
Apple Coin 17
Apple Coin 18
Apple Coin 19
Apple Coin 20
Apple Coin 21
Apple Coin 22
Apple Coin 23
Apple Coin 24
Apple Coin 25
Apple Coin 26
Apple Coin 27
Apple Coin 28
Apple Coin 29
Apple Coin 30
Apple Coin 31
Apple Coin 32
Apple Coin 33
Apple Coin 34
Apple Coin 35
Apple Coin 36
Apple Coin 37
Apple Coin 38
Apple Coin 39
Apple Coin 40
Apple Coin 41
Apple Coin 42
Apple Coin 43
Apple Coin 44
Apple Coin 45
Apple Coin 46
Apple Coin 47
Apple Coin 48
Apple Coin 49
Apple Coin 50

AND THEN.. next month release the next 50 ?

OH WAIT THAT IS WHAT YOUR DOING ALREADY

oops sorry my bad ..carry on.

MATE, WE WANTED TO CALL THIS COIN "APPLES" but meanwhile someone compiled it before us and called it Apple!
Therefore we had to rename it.
This is our first coin and if You think we are liars, then go search another altcoin, make yourself a one or go buy BTC on Mt.Gox ( they're cheap now!!! Cheesy )

CRA Team!
dakkie

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 09:26:57 AM

How do we know you're not going to dump the premine on the first day this coin hits an exchange ? That's right, we don't. Many devs do that. You're just another anonymous coin dev with nothing to lose.

Indeed and they alwasy find excuses to need the premine. And everybody is just mining it. :|

anoymous yes indeed, why not tell who you realy are if going to support the coin, if youre are seriously in it?

At every coin youll see "we are a professional team of devs"

Thank you
CryptoApples (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2014, 09:49:38 AM

Yeah You can't predict such a thing but in case you are suspicious, you don't have to mine, trade or whatever.

We have chosen the decreasing function right after 4 months to give the people reason to work with CRA and we hope this will maintain the value!

We have no intention to dump it at start mate, that simply doesn't make any sense to us! Cheesy trust me ! Cheesy

CRA Team!
dakkie

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 10:04:21 AM

Yeah You can't predict such a thing but in case you are suspicious, you don't have to mine, trade or whatever.

We have chosen the decreasing function right after 4 months to give the people reason to work with CRA and we hope this will maintain the value!

We have no intention to dump it at start mate, that simply doesn't make any sense to us! Cheesy trust me ! Cheesy

CRA Team!

It is not that i am being suspicious, but i dont know who you are.

Who is the cra team? how many members? what are the names? What are there "jobs" within the cra team?

CryptoApples (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2014, 10:06:09 AM

Everyone from the list on our first post please send us Your wallet address after launch!!

So we can send You Your Reward Smiley

Please give us time, it takes a while.
But we will work on it, so You will get them ASAP!

CRA Team!
CryptoApples (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2014, 10:16:42 AM

CRA Team!

Who is the cra team? how many members? what are the names? What are there "jobs" within the cra team?

We are team of 9 devs (2 Czech Republic, one from Slovakia, 5 from India and 1 from Singapoure)

3 of us are devs, one designer, 1 promo guy and one coordinator and negotiator Smiley

Sorry mate, but ask for a names?

Cheesy

Do You really think we know each other personally? Look at the google maps and try to travel from there to there and answer yourself Cheesy

CRA Team!

DubFX

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 10:17:39 AM

CRA Team!

We are team of 9 devs (2 Czech Republic, one from Slovakia, 5 from India and 1 from Singapoure)

3 of us are devs, one designer, 1 promo guy and one coordinator and negotiator Smiley

Cheesy

Do You really think we know each other personally? Look at the google maps and try to travel from there to there and answer yourself Cheesy

CRA Team!

Tak potom zdravim Cheesy
zhangenze

Activity: 8

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 10:21:20 AM

I  ,LIKE  , CRA  ,SO  ,
CryptoApples (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2014, 10:25:54 AM

Follow us on twitter!

https://twitter.com/CryptoApples
CryptoApples (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2014, 10:33:40 AM

CRA Team!

Cheesy

CRA Team!

Tak potom zdravim Cheesy

ČAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUU :-D Smiley
dakkie

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 10:41:01 AM

CRA Team!

Cheesy

CRA Team!

Well locations that is a start and what you all do also Wink

It just when you start something, tell more about who you guys are and what you guys do. It makes it more "professional" Wink

Its just like starting a webshop with no info either then "we deliver on time "
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: