Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:01:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What Exchange do You think we hit first?
Coinmarket - 18 (26.5%)
Cryptorush - 28 (41.2%)
C-Cex - 5 (7.4%)
Newaltex - 2 (2.9%)
Mintpal - 15 (22.1%)
Total Voters: 68

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]▬►►[CRA] ★★★CryptoApples★★★▬►►KGW★★★Stable 700MHash Net◄◄▬  (Read 47132 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
wpstudio

Activity: 660
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2014, 08:31:51 PM

This is hysterical.  I come back a few days later to see how things are... and wow... reading through this thread is like a reality tv show. MORE DRAMA....

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
itsallpc

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 08:32:06 PM

I recommended a name change once before and I will do it again...

Crapples

That would actually be a great name!

So, on February 14, the launch was supposed to be 8PM UTC, but it was launched at 7PM UTC.  Of course, a failed event.  Now, we have more trouble on another launch.  I was actually really interested in this coin, with the branding opportunities and limited supply, but it's just a big waste of time now.  I will give the devs one last chance to get it right.  If it's a dud at 10PM UTC, I'm done with it forever.

Crapples....MADE FROM THE CRAPPIEST STUFF ON EARTH

And the coin is launched...mine mine mine....I am still mining on http://cra.poolnetwork.org/ and will continue to do so.

We have the source ..now just time for wallets.  Whoever mined the genesis please consider using half for bounties.

Mutiny of CryptoApples and rename to Crapples...I honestly think the community might get behind this more if we show how the community can take over a multiple fail launch coin and make it actually work.

I will join you with my rigs i rented seeing as they are wasted
sulphur

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 08:32:16 PM

why dont we call the code that is allready mining CyrptoApples and the one about to be released CryptoCrapples, seen as i got 58 unconfirmed
david1365
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 08:32:31 PM

There is a huge misunderstanding between the Old source code and the POOLNETWORK. we do not blame the pool for anything. but i request you to stop mining for now.
i admit we let you guys down again and again. But we are still trying to get our shit together.
i completely understand you guys are frustrated and full of anger cos of our mistakes. i apologize to all of you for the same.
no matter how much you guys hate us or what you want. we will launch this coin, Maybe few hours later But We will. we are working hard from our end all we need is your support, If you cannot support then please do not spam here. We are currently setting up the wallet and nodes. the source will be published soon and the coin WILL LAUNCH.
Faıl launch over and over... your coin was not successful
leewilson

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 08:32:36 PM

@poolowner they removed the original source, reup it somewhere and start your own thread
pppl will love you including me+ ppl will not be angry at you for wasted time, keep the coin going weith your src code, the original one

This Wink Everyone has been here and waiting, again. Enough messing about

The birth of Crapple CRA...yes...mining now.

The first community driven take over of a coin.

CryptoRevolution, CryptoRevolt
CRE...close to original

“If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State BlockNet can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State BlockNet to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State BlockNet.” - Joseph Goebbels
itsallpc

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 08:34:25 PM

@poolowner they removed the original source, reup it somewhere and start your own thread
pppl will love you including me+ ppl will not be angry at you for wasted time, keep the coin going weith your src code, the original one

CRE...close to original

Sad i cant join the mining pool says im locked out all i did was join lol
CryptoApples (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2014, 08:34:36 PM

I think the second official pool also pulled out from this mess, http://cra.easy-mine.eu/ just redirects to a different pool now.

IT'S NOT POSSIBLE TO MINE NOW.
WE ARE TRYING OUR BEST TO LAUNCH IT!

CRA Team!
boxuser

Activity: 322

Credits CRD 1st Decentralized Exchange coin

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 08:34:47 PM

i agree they deleted my posts telling the truth

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=469910.msg5184699#msg5184699

hee we go you can dl src. there

CRE...close to original

leewilson

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 08:35:12 PM

Source was out for 2 hours so unless they already mined the genesis...then yes it made it to a miner.

Would someone with experience compiling a windowsqt from the source please do so and post a link here.

Time for a take over....no more relaunches.

We have lift off.  Indian devs are now in the rearview

i like it its coup...

Yes...and is necessary.  I bet there will be a lot less fail launches in the future.  It is for the better of the community.

“If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State BlockNet can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State BlockNet to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State BlockNet.” - Joseph Goebbels
Ardolafat

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 08:35:28 PM

I think the second official pool also pulled out from this mess, http://cra.easy-mine.eu/ just redirects to a different pool now.

CRA Team!
Really ?  Grin Grin Grin
http://cra.poolnetwork.org/index.php?page=statistics&action=blocks
itsallpc

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 08:36:42 PM

CRA Team!

SEEMS TO BE A LOT OF MINERS MINING NOTHING THEN
funkwerk101

Activity: 335

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 08:38:14 PM

CRA Team!
Really ?  Grin Grin Grin
http://cra.poolnetwork.org/index.php?page=statistics&action=blocks

ha, 52 for me with 6.176516 confirmed, at least cryptoapples will honor them.......

1MDiLyJGvwcLf3vcNKfqmCXa28gqTVQeaW
Ardolafat

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 08:38:48 PM
Last edit: February 16, 2014, 08:50:47 PM by Ardolafat

THIS IS NOT OFFICIAL THREAD !!!
THE OFFICAL THREAD IS HERE:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=469910.new#new

CRAPPLEES TO THA MOON
CRAP Team!

itsallpc

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 08:39:42 PM

I have to admit its better than a soap opera lol
leewilson

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 08:39:49 PM

There is a huge misunderstanding between the Old source code and the POOLNETWORK. we do not blame the pool for anything. but i request you to stop mining for now.
i admit we let you guys down again and again. But we are still trying to get our shit together.
i completely understand you guys are frustrated and full of anger cos of our mistakes. i apologize to all of you for the same.
no matter how much you guys hate us or what you want. we will launch this coin, Maybe few hours later But We will. we are working hard from our end all we need is your support, If you cannot support then please do not spam here. We are currently setting up the wallet and nodes. the source will be published soon and the coin WILL LAUNCH.
Thank you

Wallet and nodes should have been set up much earlier and if not then tell us...you didn't...wasted time and money of many people.

The fail launch on valentine's day you didn't say to not mine for quite some time...now you want us to stop immediately.

You want us to believe you uploaded the old source 2 hrs before this launch??? fat chance.

We have the correct source and it is being mined...next up walletqt creation...you should thank the community for herlping you out.

...the real question is where is the genesis? do you have it?

sacskate

Activity: 994

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 08:40:10 PM

I think it's funny how people think because the dev uploaded the source that some how this will be a revolution. That this in some way will stop devs from failing to launch. You people do realize that just because a pool owner can clone a git and compile it, does not mean he can do any further improvements, right? So you guys are moving forward without a dev? Expect your chain to get diff locked, 51% attacked and any number of other attacks. This "community takeover" will fail and never be on an exchange. Good luck.
leewilson

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 08:41:00 PM

The launch will be in 2 hours - 10 UTC time.
Sorry for the delay some technical issue being solved asap.
We are extremely sorry for the delay but we are trying our best to solve everything before the launch.
cooperation appreciated.

Are you kidding me? You release the code a little too early and we go setup quickly, people are mining happily - Why can't we just leave it as it is now?

+1

Well said  This coin now killing me Shocked Shocked

I rented 0.2 bitcoins worth of rigs from betarigs for this start. I thought they cant mess up a second time can they!  There you go 0.2 bitcoin wasted i am so upset cannot say how much!!!!!

arrrrghhhhhhhh i want my btc back .....Sad

If everything goes well (there is no the fourth fail), you can still have one hr left.   Good news!!

Actually, you won´t, check their webpage: The launch will be in 4 hours - 12 UTC time.

and if you post something they dont like they moderate it all out. It is fine for them to waste peoples btc but it is not fine for people to say what they think they just delete it i like the coup idea

anyone start a crapple thread yet??

majsta

Activity: 561

kittehcoin.info

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 08:42:25 PM

This is epic. I m mining, we will compile wallet Smiley

leewilson

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 08:42:54 PM

why dont we call the code that is allready mining CyrptoApples and the one about to be released CryptoCrapples, seen as i got 58 unconfirmed

We will name it multiple things...just keep the CRA Smiley  I think the taken over coin will be worth much more if we all get behind it.

wpstudio

Activity: 660

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2014, 08:46:55 PM

I think it's funny how people think because the dev uploaded the source that some how this will be a revolution. That this in some way will stop devs from failing to launch. You people do realize that just because a pool owner can clone a git and compile it, does not mean he can do any further improvements, right? So you guys are moving forward without a dev? Expect your chain to get diff locked, 51% attacked and any number of other attacks. This "community takeover" will fail and never be on an exchange. Good luck.

I think you forget how many "devs" there are in the world. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: