Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 09:54:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is 95% of altcoins disappear?  (Read 167 times)
goodkarmabounty (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 8

https://t.me/money_miner

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2018, 08:48:27 AM

Information on the disappearance of 90-95% of altcoyins from the market was taken from these articles

https://cointelegraph.com/news/bitcoin-foundations-llew-claasen-says-bitcoin-will-hit-40000-90-of-altcoins-will-fail

https://www.c[Suspicious link removed]m/2017/12/01/james-altuchers-bitcoin-predictions.html

They can be found in Russian,
also need to pay attention that one of the articles mentions that the founder of the ripple also speaks about the disappearance of a large number of altcoyins, and James Altusher even indicated the date of this "cataclysm" in 4-6 months, the interview was given in early December, so the process should begin already since March.
Help to understand how 90% of altcoyins can simply disappear and disappear if there are a large number of holders, fans and other sectarians, each of the IMHO coins in the free market can not be such, except that in manual mode the prices for certain coins will be lowered to zero, then - Yes.
You can also pay attention to what they say about the cuebell course, namely that there will be no linear growth any more, there will be big jumps and big drops about once every 3-4 months, the same was said by Mcafee, how can this be predicted? Does this mean that,
that certain people know the scenario of developments in the market of crypto-currency? (IMHO, yes)

Autor - Inkognito222
Original - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2962805.0

▀▀    PUBLISHprotocol    [  WHITELIST  ]    ▀▀
The most viable blockchain based media platform
Irvinn

Activity: 966
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 12:28:32 PM

Information on the disappearance of 90-95% of altcoyins from the market was taken from these articles

https://cointelegraph.com/news/bitcoin-foundations-llew-claasen-says-bitcoin-will-hit-40000-90-of-altcoins-will-fail

https://www.c[Suspicious link removed]m/2017/12/01/james-altuchers-bitcoin-predictions.html

also need to pay attention that one of the articles mentions that the founder of the ripple also speaks about the disappearance of a large number of altcoyins, and James Altusher even indicated the date of this "cataclysm" in 4-6 months, the interview was given in early December, so the process should begin already since March.
Help to understand how 90% of altcoyins can simply disappear and disappear if there are a large number of holders, fans and other sectarians, each of the IMHO coins in the free market can not be such, except that in manual mode the prices for certain coins will be lowered to zero, then - Yes.
You can also pay attention to what they say about the cuebell course, namely that there will be no linear growth any more, there will be big jumps and big drops about once every 3-4 months, the same was said by Mcafee, how can this be predicted? Does this mean that,
that certain people know the scenario of developments in the market of crypto-currency? (IMHO, yes)

Autor - Inkognito222
This simply can not be. Altkoins can not just disappear simultaneously. To do this, you need to immediately to all the coins and tokens, investors lost interest, that is, so that the demand fell to almost zero. This simply can not happen in practice. Individual coins and tokens may disappear due to various individual reasons. However, in order to eliminate 90-95 percent of all altcoyins, this is unrealistic.
ibasatec

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 12:47:02 PM

I do not think that's going to happen, I think big corporations like "amazon, wallmart, and others" have launched their own altcoins
pri3oner

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 12:57:34 PM

I can believe in that theory (it's that) when we are talking about scamish altcoins or projects that still dont have products and movement. Strong projects will be alive anyway.

███████████   ███   ████     Ever wish you could turn back time to when BTC was $1?     ████   ███   ███████████
B I T G E S E L L          Decentralized Cryptocurrency
██               ████████     •    Telegram    •    Twitter    •    Discord    •    Thread    •     ████████               ██
chicipuci

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 01:09:44 PM

I think it's a fake. May have specially launched a rumor that would affect the stock exchange.
ericaltm

Activity: 96
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 01:48:32 PM

I believe that 90% of altcoins are not realistic solutions

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉
▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌ (https://www.artcoin.ai/)
Raist

Activity: 490
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 04:50:59 PM

By all means 97-98% will disappear. But a lot of minor altcoins can merge, even several small coins can possible merge and it will be interesting how the big holders will try to cooperate in this scenario. And of course it will take time.
Maldini07

Activity: 205

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 05:45:51 PM

I think there are always news and isues that developing and behind all rumors there are always big names trying to make scenarios. this is all market manipulation so there is often a fantastic price hike spike or the reverse is drastic decline just because such a news its deliberately created by people with large capital and that's easy to do, they just need spend a bit of money to spread rumors in the media and huge profits await.
that certain people know the scenario of developments in the market of crypto-currency?
Yea,,I believe if any particular person knows the development scenarios in the crypto currency market
sooner or later little altcoins will surely disappear and only coins with real products, good features and have the high trusted at public that will last
jackky

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 07:35:04 PM

Autor - Inkognito222
I do not think altcoin will don't disappear in the crypto market. Because some altcoin disappears in the market and then will new altcoins are created. it is a closed circle
clawdiw

Activity: 154
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 10:16:48 PM

By disappearing they ment to say that they will eventually fail or leave the market because they need supporters, network effect and so on. There is a high probability to see them fade day by day, but not instantly. Even though, personally I think that will do only good for the market just to keep our attention focused on the projects that really deserve it.
A project that will survive over time and will be in the 5% successfull ones will be #Blocnation. What makes me very confident about their project is that they have a real product that has been working for two years now. Check out here: https://blocnation.io/. I just love the concept of paying with tokens for real things using only a bracelet. That is one of the first steps to get mass adoption of the crypto currencies as the first mean of payment.
What's your opinion on it?

_CryptoBrain

Activity: 77

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:20:05 PM

It seems to me that this information is not entirely truthful and such a conclusion was made incorrectly. If 95% of altcoins disappeared, we would now have only a few pages on the coinmarketcap.
Warry

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:20:02 PM

Why you think so? I don't think there is any way that altcoin can disappear in crypto world Smiley. I think altcoin with good potential will get to higher rank and other will get to lower rank. There will be no altcoin disappear, we just forget about them because they're not really good altcoin to trade or invest in Smiley
Ziah18

Activity: 24

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:37:42 PM

No,alcoins will not disaperre inteansted it will continue to grow in the market because many big investors invest also in altcoins. And the number of altcoin in the market are keep on growing together with the interest of the people in cryptocurrency.
entemeister

Activity: 166
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:02:31 AM

That percentage is exaggerated, of course there is a saturation and there will be projects that will be inactive for a while but while those in charge continue to work, those projects will be able to come back at any time.
irsada

Activity: 994
Merit: 117

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:19:20 AM

it is not possible 90% alt coin will just disappear.
do not let the idea of people who hate crypto make the basis of crypto development itself.
xPotato_02

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 03:12:02 AM

I would not really say disappear, but most of them will just fail
janggernaut
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:37:49 AM

it is not possible 90% alt coin will just disappear.
do not let the idea of people who hate crypto make the basis of crypto development itself.
Why not? Nowadays there are more ICOs which turned to scam or either fails. When people only trusting bitcoin, they will buy/trade it more than other cryptocurrency. This will make other crypto's volume decreased and as the result it will be delisted from exchange sites and then dead
carter34

Activity: 1302
Merit: 25

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 08:01:22 AM

It seems to me that this information is not entirely truthful and such a conclusion was made incorrectly. If 95% of altcoins disappeared, we would now have only a few pages on the coinmarketcap.

You are quite correct. The percentage is high. If actually 95% of the ico coin would not survive, it means cryptocurrency itself will disappear and we know that cryptocurrency has come to stay with more coins being lined up to shine and make a good run. Or are we just going to have just bitcoin, eth, litecoin as cryptos? Not possible.
dreamcode

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 08:09:52 AM

If you take a look at most of whitepapers, they don't even know how to describe any necessity of one more coin. They just want to collect some money. I think that all coins without any practical utility in crypto space will disappear.
denyfirmasyahputra

Activity: 156

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 09:39:21 AM

This is something that may happen, Some coins can survive and some other coins will disappear,The Developer needs to think of a strategy so that their coins can continue to survive in the world of cryptocurrency,
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: