Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 05:34:43 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: There are more withdrawals than deposits at Coinbase!  (Read 260 times)
jamesashmore1964 (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 09:16:37 AM

There is no real demand for Bitcoin. The pumps and dumps of Bitcoin are to milk you and many people are leaving the space

http://fortune.com/2018/06/29/bitcoin-crash-cryptocurrency-coinbase-hodl/

I wish it wasn’t true but it is!
o_e_l_e_o
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 18588

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 10:10:49 AM

What a truly awful article.

Deposits are still a larger value than withdrawals for every month in the last 2 years except for a single month. The article only surveys young individuals, and ignores larger or institutional investors. If anything, all it shows it that "get-rich-quick" idiots who don't understand crypto are feeling the loss and selling their weak hands - something we knew already and something we should welcome. As Brian Armstrong (Coinbase CEO) tweeted: "After many years of this, I've come to enjoy the down cycles in crypto prices more. It gets rid of the people who are in it for the wrong reasons, and it gives us an opportunity to keep making progress while everyone else gets distracted."
zhaviabieber405

Activity: 88
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 10:12:02 AM

Well that's obvious, ofcourse there's little demand or the price wouldn't of dumped 70% lol.
jamesashmore1964 (OP)

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 10:21:09 AM

Well that's obvious, ofcourse there's little demand or the price wouldn't of dumped 70% lol.

The market could implode by December and then we won’t have to worry about it!
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 575

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 10:30:10 AM

The 70% of cash was not because of lack of demand. It was due to new investors who go it and wanted to cash out all their profit due to the bitcoin being a "bubble" rumor.  They had weak hands and got scared that the price might crash anytime soon. As soon as some investors started selling, other saw the price fall a bit which also triggered them to sell all they have. This does mean that the demand has reduced. We may say that the demand has got back to equilibrium.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Awesomus Maximus

Activity: 392
Merit: 66

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 10:43:01 AM

If anything, all it shows it that "get-rich-quick" idiots who don't understand crypto are feeling the loss and selling their weak hands - something we knew already and something we should welcome.
The funny thing is that those same get-rich-quick" idiots will be buying again once the uptrend reappears and when the hype is all over the news again. They can't help it, they have to buy expensive and sell cheap, that's the law of the crowd.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 10:47:48 AM

Never saw this guy to comment something good about bitcoin. He aims to spread FUD through the forum.

Is coinbase only the basis for this market?

Have you looked at the volume on bitfinex?
asdlolciterquit

Activity: 1666
Merit: 565

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 10:51:08 AM

What a truly awful article.

Deposits are still a larger value than withdrawals for every month in the last 2 years except for a single month. The article only surveys young individuals, and ignores larger or institutional investors. If anything, all it shows it that "get-rich-quick" idiots who don't understand crypto are feeling the loss and selling their weak hands - something we knew already and something we should welcome. As Brian Armstrong (Coinbase CEO) tweeted: "After many years of this, I've come to enjoy the down cycles in crypto prices more. It gets rid of the people who are in it for the wrong reasons, and it gives us an opportunity to keep making progress while everyone else gets distracted."

everyone should read the quoted part!
everyone who keep saying that it's over, over and over.

This is crypto, get used to it!
lobo13hf

Merit: 507

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 11:16:34 AM

Never saw this guy to comment something good about bitcoin. He aims to spread FUD through the forum.

I see that, it looks like when i was visiting this place and at least i will be seeing another FUD thread by this guy about bitcoin or any other crypto.

let him think that coinbase is everything right now.  Roll Eyes

The bitcoin speculation section should become the right place for this thread, we will see a new battle with bitcoin fans.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
siggy

Activity: 381
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 11:19:15 AM

It is a very good opportunity for believers to increase their investments by low price. Most of those who leave crypto nowadays are stupid.
Remat34

Activity: 139

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 11:20:53 AM

I think it's actually high time everyone start to understand/accept that we are truly in a very tight/hard times now in the crypto world. We have got to stay strong than ever before together so we can emerge out of the ashes victorious and much stronger. I believe, for a many that will stay through this period with us, we definitely have reasons to laugh
Trollinator

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 11:28:24 AM

Because this is ho the system works!! It’s knows your fears and ways very well. Spread a little FUD and it knows everyone will bail; so they can erase your gains to increase their margins from buying from panic sellers
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 11:37:42 AM

I see that, it looks like when i was visiting this place and at least i will be seeing another FUD thread by this guy about bitcoin or any other crypto.

let him think that coinbase is everything right now.  Roll Eyes

The bitcoin speculation section should become the right place for this thread, we will see a new battle with bitcoin fans.

I know there's no need to determine if opinion is wrong or right but this guy is obviously spreading a FUD that is putting on his opinionated statement.

Everything he post is all about FUD for bitcoin. Well everyone here isn't a bitcoin fan but he's doing it too much.
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 579

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 11:47:39 AM

LOL at least learn how to FUD before you start topics like this which you think are FUD but are only laughable.

first of all you have no way of knowing how much deposits and how much withdrawals are happening on Coinbase unless you have access to their database.

secondly the article seems to be written by a 6 year old who doesn't understand anything about anything. they are desperately trying to link unrelated stuff together and create their FUD and say price is falling lower. and the funny thing is after the article was published we had a huge price surge upwards Cheesy

seems like people are starting to take these dumb articles as a good buy signal.

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
CryptoLucy

Activity: 27

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 12:01:23 PM

if only appears FUD, the price BTC begins to fall. its a good sign to buy more
funchiestz

Activity: 1134
Merit: 342

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 12:03:37 PM

Coinbase is a platform I can not trust. I do not think much about people being safe. He used the advantages of being a pioneer to this day. After the Facebook purchase, things can still change.
o_e_l_e_o
In memoriam
Legendary

Merit: 18588

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 12:22:56 PM

The funny thing is that those same get-rich-quick" idiots will be buying again once the uptrend reappears and when the hype is all over the news again. They can't help it, they have to buy expensive and sell cheap, that's the law of the crowd.

Yup. I love those guys. Who else is going to keep buying my Bitcoins when I sold them at 15k+, and who else is going to keep selling me more at these prices!?
jamesashmore1964 (OP)

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 12:56:56 PM

Coinbase is a platform I can not trust. I do not think much about people being safe. He used the advantages of being a pioneer to this day. After the Facebook purchase, things can still change.

FB would not jeopardize their market cap buying Coinbase: Wake up bitch!
qazgroup

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20

RiveMont

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 01:10:49 PM

To be honest volume seems to be growing nicely from yesterday so lets stay positive and we can expect good gains from here, secondly the article says there were more withdrawals than deposits by young people in their coinbase wallet so that is not anything negative as we all know it is summer vacation time and people travel and have fun at this time around the world so it is natural that they need money and cashout aome part of there holding, all of them will be back with deposits, do not worry.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
currencydesigner123

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 06:54:08 PM

this can be good idea for those who wanted to leave crypto , they believed it is a good opportunity but who are in this field and wanted to make profit for them this move can be harmful.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: