Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:20:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: is investing RAM in EOS network currently a good idea?  (Read 42 times)
Octmath (OP)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 10:01:36 AM

the price of RAM in EOS network is climbing up due to the increasing number of EOS dapp developers. is it a good time to invest RAM and sell it in the future when EOS's price goes back to normal?
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
johnokeefe09

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 09:11:17 PM

I think sure. Due to the development process, there is very low chance of decreasing RAM price. So it will be a great idea to invest in RAM now.
Jaslinbor28

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 01:45:45 PM

I do not think that this will be a good idea. Now the market is in lowering position. Prices of many coins are still lowering so if we invest in coin like bitcoin then there is a possibility that investors will be able to have a good profit in future as the price will rise. But to invest in a pricy project can also lead to a danger. This is my opinion.
CriptoNill

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 02:56:39 PM

That's A good idea. You can do so taking a little risk. I think it will be nice one.
JohnHendry

Activity: 95

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 07:05:59 PM

Right now the state of the market is not that good given the prices are in a downward slope. but this also means to buy coins and sell them off when the prices rise. but investing in an high end project, at this state of the market, is not a good idea.
anaivanova726

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 08:44:23 PM

I think it's a good idea! why not!? of course there are risks!but you should always know what you risk for and what you get as a result! so go ahead!!!
btchunter786

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 06:29:43 PM

I think this project is good. Because their performance is good. That’s why you can invest on this project. But i suggest you invest on small margin. If you earn profit then you can invest on a large scale.
Yudhisthir

Activity: 1038
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 06:35:41 PM

Every price here are speculation. And the price of each MB or RAM would certainly depend on the success of dapp platform of EOS.
In any way buying in a risen market is not a good idea. Let the market settle first and buy if you find it's worth it.
PaulTrace

Activity: 61

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 10:37:00 AM

Since the RAM prices are climbing up at the moment, it would have been better if it was purchased some time ago when the price was still normal. It wouldn't be a wide idea to purchase them now and sell when the price goes back to normal , it won't make much of a profit.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: