Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 11:41:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: conference on blockchain  (Read 221 times)
nagendra1976 (OP)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 10:06:56 AM

Vilnius, Lithuania 15th – 22nd July 2018
Blockchain + Crypto + Entrepreneurship
Learn from business leaders, blockchain pioneers, and crypto natives
Get the latest on ICOs, tokens, and the Pillar ecosystem
Hack, build, and experiment for a week with the Pillar team
Hack with Radix DLT and join masterclasses from Datadash
Attend workshops, talks, and panel discussions from the experts.
Unconference is FREE – All you need to pay for is your flights and lodging

CurrencyIntel

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2018, 07:12:19 PM

I think it will be a great opportunity to learn something. I will surely try to be there. However, I hope some new insights will come from the conference.
Dudetheory

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 08:06:04 PM

Conferences can bring difference in the price of cryptocurrency. Mostly it has bring positivity in the market.
sandialoveth

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 11:52:36 AM

I am really happy that this kind of things are happen. conferences about this subject will help the entrepreneurs especially who are new in this field or willing to join can have idea about this market and able to learn about investing policy.
goldencrypto7100

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2018, 07:26:48 PM

Thank You for the news. Will go through the agenda of the workshop in detail and will join it certainly if I find it worthy. Will invite my friends too. They might find it useful.
Billgates710

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 08:16:55 PM

Blockchain is the part of this crypto market. Blockchain provides the security for the customers. If any conference occurs then people will know more information about blockchain.
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1338

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2018, 10:58:02 PM

Oh, I see that this conference will be held in my country, nice! OP, can you give more information about it? Where exactly conference will be held? Who are speakers in this conference. It would be nice to see full schedule.

IndigoRed

Merit: 1

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 11:18:09 PM

I am really happy that this kind of things are happen. conferences about this subject will help the entrepreneurs especially who are new in this field or willing to join can have idea about this market and able to learn about investing policy.

You're right. All these conference will draw attention to cryptocurrencies and at the same time, educate people about it. I think this is a good sign. It's like there's more interest and drive now to really solidify blockchain and crypto into our socio-economic paradigm. We may have and use our virtual currency much sooner than anticipated then.
hollowdoor

Activity: 44

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 11:47:41 PM

It will be great opportunity to take a sit there.
I can pay for my flight and anything, but how can I get VISA? I am from asia and I dont hold any European passport.
abanansah

Activity: 328
Merit: 10

www.daxico.com

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 09:43:29 AM

Vilnius, Lithuania 15th – 22nd July 2018
Blockchain + Crypto + Entrepreneurship
Learn from business leaders, blockchain pioneers, and crypto natives
Get the latest on ICOs, tokens, and the Pillar ecosystem
Hack, build, and experiment for a week with the Pillar team
Hack with Radix DLT and join masterclasses from Datadash
Attend workshops, talks, and panel discussions from the experts.
Unconference is FREE – All you need to pay for is your flights and lodging

Move this topic to MEETUP section or a moderator might delete it. You need to give more details on the conference. Any link to the site of the organizers will help.

criptoturk

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 09:50:23 AM

Thank you very much for sharing with us. It can be great opportunity to meet a a few business leaders, blockchain pioneers and different ICO representatives. Additionally Vilnius is a beautiful place for 1 week stay..

H A R A                [  WHITEPAPER   │   LITEPAPER  ]                H A R A  
Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
TWITTER     GITHUB          REDDIT     FACEBOOK     BITCOINTALKLINKEDIN
lubah

Activity: 360
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:56:45 AM

Such events help beginners to better understand where to invest their money in crypto. And professionals get to know other professionals in the field of crypto. These events have a very good atmosphere. He was on them and I love it.
jonalva

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 02:16:42 PM

These type of conferences are very good for the newbies as well for the old investors. But we need to check for the legit source if it is true or not. These may be a part of scam or maybe not. So we need to see the number of people attending such event.
hollowdoor

Activity: 44

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:51:14 PM

Such events help beginners to better understand where to invest their money in crypto. And professionals get to know other professionals in the field of crypto. These events have a very good atmosphere. He was on them and I love it.
Yes these events bring lots of positive vibes in crypto world from new peoples. They got to know about cryoto currency very well from these kind of events.
glyncrypto

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 07:13:50 AM

An important conference discussing each and every aspects regarding the Bitcoin was held on june 30 at Vilnius of Lithuania.
hitchcoin

Activity: 326

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 02:52:43 PM

I always laugh Lithuania, I have a good friend of mine from there. Probably I can ask her if there is a possibility for me to go on that conference I think it would be great to be in that context.
AnthonyLa

Activity: 99

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 10:10:11 AM

Pillar.unconference is going to arrange a huge conference on blockchain system. Here, many interested people can participate to increase their knowledge in this field. This is a very informative article.
DavidBolster

Activity: 73

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 03:22:43 PM

This looks like a great scope for the newcomers as well as for the current investors to get to know what is the current situation in the market, what are the do’s and don'ts and what are the right measures we need to take. But before that we need to see the authenticity by doing some research about the existence of such conference.
techgal1020

Activity: 18

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 03:29:44 PM

Very helpful for beginners! Wish I could go
Goodday

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 03:59:23 PM

Block block conferencing to improve understanding of bitcoin utilization, especially in blockchain blockage technology blackarrow technology Blockchain & cryptocurrency conference In addition, it also presents theories about bitcoin and blockchain speakers themselves will also present case studies on the growth of blockchain technology and cryptocurrency community.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: