Bitcoin Forum
August 27, 2024, 07:52:34 PM *
News: All versions of Windows are affected by a critical security bug; make sure you update.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 10 tips to trade on Yobit exchange  (Read 130 times)
DJANAS (OP)

Activity: 219
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 11:01:39 AM

YOBIT

10 tips to trade on Yobit exchange

1- Don't invest in large amounts

2- Don't Buy a coin just because they trolling about in chat Box ( The cheaters do that to pump or sell you what they already bought )  

3- Beware There are a lot of  ( Scam) Coins  

4- There are a lot of ICO Before you buy an ICO There search in the internet about more information for the ICO before you buy

5- Don't play DICE ..Because it's Fake . You will lose your money .. there is no fair

6- beware From low volume coins - i don't recommend to buy it because you don't buy at good price even you can't sell at good price too

7- Don't Buy YOVI Or ROM Coins because you can't sell them they are " for invest " you have to wait long time for your orders to sold

8- Beware Buy and Sell prices are different than the other exchanges ( most of the time on Yobitare higher )

9- when withdraw and deposit the best coins to use are ( XVG + DGB )

10- in case you had trouble in the exchange, contact the support they are helpful but in contact form you will see ( Say thanks ) if you click this you will pay  0.001 BTC Bitcoin as thanks for the fast support
Don't press it if you don't want to pay Grin

Any other question just post and i will help   Smiley
TryNinja
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 7370

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2018, 11:19:18 AM

1 - Don't use Yobit.

DJANAS (OP)

Activity: 219
Merit: 14