Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:32:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Sochi 2014 Winter Olympics Thread  (Read 3795 times)
Kaligulax

Activity: 182
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 09:00:33 AM

One more nice games.... hockey was great... Now we have to wait four years for a new game!!!

1FxCUCAij9FT9fXQSqYHHMiaELhRTAhui6
Frost000

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 04:43:14 PM

Wow can't believe Olympics are over already. So short. Canada-Sweden game was good although the Canadians dismantled everyone. I'm happy that my home country got #1 in medals, would be a bit awkward if we didn't considering we're the host.

Not sure if there are any Jimmy Kimmel fans in here, but he pranked the Olympics HARD!

Kate Hansen from the States gave him access to her twitter account and he posted this as her:

Kate Hansen ‏@k8ertotz Feb 19

Wolf in my hall?!? #SochiProblems #SochiFail http://youtu.be/3qZA-xOeQmE

The media jumped all over it and freaked out.

The video was actually taken on a sound stage where Kimmel is shot. They recreated the Olympic hallway.

Heres the video from Kimmel, LOL!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hze_6-f5KNA

What a stupid ass video that's not even funny.

It's funny that so many people actually bought it.  Actually, its funny and sad all at the same time.  The internet is turning many people into idiots.  They see something on the net and take it at face value without asking questions.  Some of what people believe because it's posted on the net is actually scary and could potentially endanger their lives. 

Remember people, don't believe everything you see on the internet, thats how WWII got started.

It's not the first time that a viral video was started by Kimmel as a prank to see how far it'd go. I don't like the videos themselves, but I can appreciate what he's doing.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: