Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:06:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: problem with my old account. Help to fix error please.  (Read 347 times)
viverra2 (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 10:55:14 AM
Last edit: June 30, 2018, 11:10:33 AM by viverra2

Good day.
my account https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=878524 was not stolen, but received a ban for 3 days in October 2016 and is still in this condition. I want to clarify how to fix this error.
The message at the top of the page says about the three day ban, and I do not understand what kind of error it is - the system "forgot" to tell, that my account is in permaban, or just "forgot" to remove the ban?
Thanks.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lebrone08

Activity: 142
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 11:48:32 AM

Good day.
my account https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=878524 was not stolen, but received a ban for 3 days in October 2016 and is still in this condition. I want to clarify how to fix this error.
The message at the top of the page says about the three day ban, and I do not understand what kind of error it is - the system "forgot" to tell, that my account is in permaban, or just "forgot" to remove the ban?
Thanks.

Your account was banned maybe because of being in active for almost more than a year. your last post was October 27, 2016. As i check your old post it's really looks like a shitposter.  No wonder,  the moderator made a right decision for banning your account.
viverra2 (OP)

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 11:58:24 AM

Good day.
Thanks.

Your account was banned maybe because of being in active for almost more than a year. your last post was October 27, 2016. As i check your old post it's really looks like a shitposter.  No wonder,  the moderator made a right decision for banning your account.
well, thank you for your opinion, but I still would like to receive an exact answer - is my account in permaban or not?
Shazam!!!

Activity: 350
Merit: 158

#takeminingback

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2018, 12:19:41 PM

You will most definitely have issues getting this account back. The biggest issue will be finding proof you are the owner.
Every Admin/Mod will require a signed message, as shown in theymos' post below:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=497545.0

Another issue is the content of the account's post history. There is not a single constructive post, nor a post the consists
of more than a few sentences. The account definitely falls into the ole shite post category. This is not only an obstacle for
getting that account back, but also a future obstacle you must overcome with your current account. If you plan on posting
in this forum, especially for whatever campaign you're making money from, you better plan on improving the quality of your
posts.

So, look back through the locked account's post history, for an address you can sign a message from. If there isn't one,
then the account is probably gone forever. If there is an address posted, sign a message and post it here to prove that
you are the owner. At that point, a Mod may look into it. Goodluck!!!

Click these links to learn some truth about Big Corporate mining pools stealing your money and centralizing BTCitcoin!!!
Help support the BTCitcoin community!!! Mine your BTCitcoin at a non-Corporate pool!!! BTC: 1ShazamjsPnpWDNnk3n2tAiKGMdXaSjay
I mine BTCitcoin at a non-Corporate pool with no hidden fees, no empty BTClocks: Kano Pool   ■ get Kano Pool signature banners here ■
viverra2 (OP)

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 01:35:52 PM
Last edit: July 02, 2018, 01:03:39 AM by viverra2

You will most definitely have issues getting this account back. The biggest issue will be finding proof you are the owner.
Every Admin/Mod will require a signed message, as shown in theymos' post below:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=497545.0

Another issue is the content of the account's post history. There is not a single constructive post, nor a post the consists
of more than a few sentences. The account definitely falls into the ole shite post category. This is not only an obstacle for
getting that account back, but also a future obstacle you must overcome with your current account. If you plan on posting
in this forum, especially for whatever campaign you're making money from, you better plan on improving the quality of your
posts.

So, look back through the locked account's post history, for an address you can sign a message from. If there isn't one,
then the account is probably gone forever. If there is an address posted, sign a message and post it here to prove that
you are the owner. At that point, a Mod may look into it. Goodluck!!!
Thank you for answer.
But, it seems to me that my case does not apply to this, because theymos says about recover a hacked/lost accounts, and such instructions are suitable for such appeals as - "help, my account was stolen" or "I lost the password, help".

I did not lose the password, and my account was not stolen. I can freely enter the mail and banned account. My case - is a system error, that I want to understand. If my account in the ban is permanent, then you need to change the forum message "ban is unlimited." But, if it is not so, then you just need to remove the ban.

Also, I saw some similar complaints, when the ban period was slightly higher than the established by the moderators. And after contacting the moderator, the account was quickly released from the ban.
And I do not see any difference in principle, between 3-4 days and 1.5 or 2 years.

As for the shitposting, which you judge by the brevity of my messages, I can explain this: firstly, I was a newbie at that time and read more than I wrote (I could not teach anything to others) and used the forum to clarify some incomprehensible moments, but sometimes  flooding, of course, sorry Smiley
shilpyh
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 7

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 10:02:26 PM

I think your account was banned for 3 days. And they reactivated that but as no login for a long time they banned once again
Or
You account was banned for 3 days and mod might have asked to prof something. As you could not prof it is still showing same message.

Your account was banned maybe because of being in active for almost more than a year.
The poster not asking the reason of ban. He/she asking whether he/she is banned as mentioned time or permanent.

KitToken.net                     
     ▔  Utility * Organic Growth * Sharing  ▔     
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: