Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 05:57:26 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Country restricted bitcoin loan  (Read 1988 times)
bitsly (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 08:10:24 PM
Last edit: March 12, 2014, 10:45:59 AM by bitsly

I live in India and the Reserve Bank here banned bitcoin and declared it as unregulatory currency.Every registered seller closed their service.I'm not in a position to buy bitcoin.Other available options are also closed ie localbitcoins.com since news of arrest of few US sellers.My country also doesn't allow sending of WU to outside country.
For this reason,I need a 1BTC loan for one month and payback with 5% interest(can be a single investor or multiple investors)
Inviting all options.

Bitcoin address : 12dKodEVQqcUmbmGqZHkXbej9eZTzdCee5

I will start the progress thread as soon as there are investors and also post the details of individual investment.
Thanks.
austin

Activity: 584
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 08:19:06 PM

I live in India and the Reserve Bank here banned bitcoin and declared it as unregulatory currency.Every registered seller closed their service.I'm not in a position to buy bitcoin.Other available options are also closed ie localbitcoins.com since news of arrest of few US sellers.My country also doesn't allow sending of WU to outside country.
For this reason,I need a 5BTC loan for one month and payback with 5% interest(can be a single investor or multiple investors)
Inviting all options.

I will start the progress thread as soon as there are investors and also post the details of individual investment.
Thanks.
If you need a loan because you can't buy bitcoins in India, how are you going to get bitcoins to pay back your loan?
bitsly (OP)

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 08:44:43 PM

For this reason,I need a 5BTC loan for one month and payback with 5% interest(can be a single investor or multiple investors)
Inviting all options.

Thanks.
If you need a loan because you can't buy bitcoins in India, how are you going to get bitcoins to pay back your loan?
I want the coins for investment in mining and trading.I have good hands in trading owing the fact that I do forex.
Tomatocage
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 10:59:59 PM

Inviting all options.

Thanks.

I can provide a 5 BTC loan for 222 LTC collateral. If you're serious about this, PM me for deposit address and I can have 5 BTC in your wallet immediately.

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
bitsly (OP)

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 01:17:47 AM

I can provide a 5 BTC loan for 222 LTC collateral. If you're serious about this, PM me for deposit address and I can have 5 BTC in your wallet immediately.
[/quote]

Don't u think if i had that LTC wud i have asked for loan?
Kindly look at the description.All i'm telling is that I have cash but no means to buy it.
I'm not saying that give me loan blindfoldedly but give me loan on interest keeping my id's,docs and credit card(as a backup if I don't pay).
I appreciate ur support on giving loan without interest but don't u think time is much valuable that can give u profits on investment.
Though,thanks for ur post.
KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 02:10:31 AM

Kindly look at the description.All i'm telling is that I have cash but no means to buy it.
I'm not saying that give me loan blindfoldedly but give me loan on interest keeping my id's,docs and credit card(as a backup if I don't pay).
I appreciate ur support on giving loan without interest but don't u think time is much valuable that can give u profits on investment.

[/quote]

All that is pretty much worthless. You need collateral for this loan.

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
ReBoRn

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

Bitcoin will survive

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 01:26:36 PM

its a big amount and you are newbie so who is going to give you this big loan without any collateral are you crazy  Wink

jaideep30

Activity: 6

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 04:31:23 PM

Dont have any transaction with virwox account.Kindly can you tell me how much loan of btc can you provide?What will be the rate of interest?Is there anyother way out?

bitsum

Activity: 279

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 10:59:10 PM

I don't know which other things is going on in here.
But as far as I know U guys need to create a different post.

Duomo

Activity: 588

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 08:39:58 PM

All that is pretty much worthless. You need collateral for this loan.
[/quote]

What part of the word collateral do you not understand? The logic that you would provide your id,documentation and a credit card as collateral is worthless. No one is going to come and spend thousands of dollars to come find you with your ID and documentation you provided. As a credit card as
Collateral, you could just go cancel that in five minutes or less flat.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 3098

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2014, 12:45:44 AM

In case you don't pay back, is there enough room on the credit card to cover the loan?

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 3098

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2014, 07:22:03 AM

yes credit limit is higher than the loan amount.

Problem solved then.  Take out a cash advance and buy bitcoins.  Then the only people you own anything to is the bank.   Wink

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
bitsly (OP)

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 02:25:55 PM

yes credit limit is higher than the loan amount.

Problem solved then.  Take out a cash advance and buy bitcoins.  Then the only people you own anything to is the bank.   Wink
Wow! awesum the very first thing i can't do is what u r suggesting.
pls read the topic again
bitsly (OP)

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 11:07:01 AM

anybody kind to lend?
Duomo

Activity: 588

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 11:24:46 AM

anybody kind to lend?
It's been over a month, guess it's a no Wink
flower1024
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 11:27:32 AM

try sell some stuff for btc.
ReBoRn

Activity: 392

Bitcoin will survive

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 11:35:34 AM

try sell some stuff for btc.
No one going to give you loan try some other place  Sad

E.exchanger

Activity: 714

NEED CRYPTO CODER? COIN DEVELOPER? PM US FOR HELP!

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 11:41:46 AM

I have my friends in india do a bank transff and I'll send you the 5 btc right away how about that??? Before you pm me with any intension or a sad story lemme tell you that iam not stupid if in case you are thinking about me sending the btc first to a newbie account !!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: