Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:37:22 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SnapCoin![SNP] RELEASED! NOW LIVE!  (Read 21049 times)
Hamuki (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 04:32:25 PM

Also (trust me on this, and search for the doomed Webcoin), an individual can no longer create and build and viable coin on their own. You need to be involved EVERY day in EVERY way or you're just wasting your time (and the time of a lot of miners).

1. Where is coin logo and website?
2. Can you build the windows wallet before launch?

What effort have you ACTUALLY gone through before posting this announcement here? Don't want to burst your bubble but many miners have had their bubbles burst mining a coin for days that the dev has no real investment in. Wasted energy costs and a dev who couldn't care less.

I really wish you the best of luck, but I only mine coins that look as though the devs have put some proper effort into it and have something to lose if it fails.

Website/Logo/Wallet - Do it

Wallet is ready, Logo is ready I just need to figure out how to get it here on the forum.
So website is the last thing. But read what I just said Wink

TheTribesman
Legendary

Activity: 1019
Merit: 1003

Kobocoin - Mobile Money for Africa

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2014, 05:15:47 PM
Last edit: February 10, 2014, 05:57:36 PM by TheTribesman

Also (trust me on this, and search for the doomed Webcoin), an individual can no longer create and build and viable coin on their own. You need to be involved EVERY day in EVERY way or you're just wasting your time (and the time of a lot of miners).

What effort have you ACTUALLY gone through before posting this announcement here? Don't want to burst your bubble but many miners have had their bubbles burst mining a coin for days that the dev has no real investment in. Wasted energy costs and a dev who couldn't care less.

I really wish you the best of luck, but I only mine coins that look as though the devs have put some proper effort into it and have something to lose if it fails.

Wallet is ready, Logo is ready I just need to figure out how to get it here on the forum.
Please at least get the logo on the OP or it might not be taken seriously, not after the last few weeks of daily coin releases. Lots of people on here (including me) can easily release a coin and have a professional website up and running in an afternoon. With a website you can easily link to images hosted on the coin's website, so the OP logo problem wouldn't exist.

I don't do it because I'm not prepared to devote that much of my life to it. If you want to release a coin then you HAVE to do it. Website should not be the last thing. New alts are all about marketing and perception. Your OP doesn't inspire confidence (yet). Website is actually quite important (block explorer etc). You should know this.

Edit: Please check this link and see what I mean. The coin below launches later today.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=448221.0

Hamuki (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 05:58:26 PM

Please at least get the logo on the OP or it might not be taken seriously, not after the last few weeks of daily coin releases. Lots of people on here (including me) can easily release a coin and have a professional website up and running in an afternoon. With a website you can easily link to images hosted on the coin's website, so the OP logo problem wouldn't exist.

I don't do it because I'm not prepared to devote that much of my life to it. If you want to release a coin then you HAVE to do it. Website should not be the last thing. New alts are all about marketing and perception. Your OP doesn't inspire confidence (yet). Website is actually quite important (block explorer etc). You should know this.

Yea.. But money is starting to run fast out of my pockets.. And I havent thought of asking for donations for this since its a new coin. Im doing what I can with the low budget I have atm.

Its hard so I have to take 1 step a time.

Hamuki (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 08:18:10 AM

New logo made by Sarahiko!

Thank you!

alinda

Activity: 887
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 08:23:02 AM

countdown please

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
Hamuki (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 09:03:16 AM

countdown please

I tried to set one up, but could not make it work Sad

Hamuki (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 12:12:54 PM

Time added for release tomorrow!

sq

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2014, 01:44:40 PM

added to altcoincalendar.info

Hamuki (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 02:05:13 PM

Official Pool is now up!
Release might happen tonight!

Hamuki (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 02:45:23 PM

Forum is on the way!

Hamuki (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 03:00:02 PM

Release in 2 hours!

Everything is ready!

Hamuki (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 03:56:31 PM

1 hour till release!

the_coinhunter

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 04:24:30 PM

Official Pool is now up!

The pool does not send confirmation emails

Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 04:26:59 PM

1 hour till release!

wut? the release isn't tomorrow?
Hamuki (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 04:31:29 PM

Official Pool is now up!

The pool does not send confirmation emails

Check Spam. But it should be removed now from registration.

Hamuki (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 04:34:24 PM

1 hour till release!

Nope! Everything is ready now, and we will launch the coin in 30 minutes.

Good luck! Get mining!

albertdros

Activity: 602

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 04:37:26 PM

1 hour till release!

Good luck! Get mining!

is this really the correct stratum url? stratum+tcp://http://snapcoinpool.com looks really weird to me.
ShadokhanVador

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 04:39:32 PM

1 hour till release!

Good luck! Get mining!

is this really the correct stratum url? stratum+tcp://http://snapcoinpool.com looks really weird to me.

doesn't look like
alinda

Activity: 887

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 04:39:51 PM

waiting for launch

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
Hamuki (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 04:41:24 PM

1 hour till release!

Good luck! Get mining!

doesn't look like

Its now edited Smiley

19 min till launch!

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: