Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 08:28:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Node Lab Coin [NLAB] | POW/Masternodes | Algo: X16S | Bounty  (Read 3543 times)
Zheko87

Activity: 172
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 03:29:18 PM

Developers don’t answer in discord since Friday. The code doesn’t provide for launch of the masternode. Promised the exchange and the absence of presale, in the fact presale at 1.75 btc and the absence of exchange. I think it’s scum.
Zheko87

Activity: 172
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 03:30:29 PM

I ALWAYS SAY
THERE MUST BE RULE FOR NEW COINS TO TAKE PLACE ANN PAGE.
THEY MUST DEPOSIT AT LEAST 5-10 BTC TO TRUSTED ESCROW OR TO BITCOINTALK FORUM OWNER TO OPEN AN ANN PAGE.
OR THIS SCAM EVENTS GO ON LIKE THIS.

Great idea about deposit
mi6ee
Copper Member

Activity: 90
Merit: 1

SmartMiner.PRO

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 10:01:51 PM

Exchanges:

Graviex - listing immediately after the start

Any update from Graviex.

Are we wasteing our time mining this?
yes

WebSite SmartMinerPRO: http://smartminer.pro/
Official github developer: https://github.com/MiningSoftware/SmartMinerPRO
cryptodrunk

Activity: 217
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 11:24:45 PM

Developers don’t answer in discord since Friday. The code doesn’t provide for launch of the masternode. Promised the exchange and the absence of presale, in the fact presale at 1.75 btc and the absence of exchange. I think it’s scum.
I completely agree, devs are missing, there is no code for masternodes,,, No exchange... This coin has started really well but it goes wrong in less than 15 days. If anyone can provide the btc addresses of the presale to see the movement of funds would be great to know for sure if the devs ran away.
Saphire

Activity: 602
Merit: 114

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:15:22 AM

This is scam project !
I hope less ppl gave them BTC for this shit.
Dont wait for the scammer devs who will never come !
abdulmad

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:18:37 AM

It seems like another one bit the dust, we are witnessing these type of scams all to frequent. They basically just put up a ANN with not even decent graphics,  start the MN pre-sale and gone, I'm surprised they took off with so little BTC these days, but I guess if you can do a few a month it adds up.
cryptodrunk

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 03:09:03 PM

I ALWAYS SAY
THEY MUST DEPOSIT AT LEAST 5-10 BTC TO TRUSTED ESCROW OR TO BITCOINTALK FORUM OWNER TO OPEN AN ANN PAGE.

Great idea about deposit

Sorry I do not agree with you. That measure would be counterproductive for small currencies that are not scam in any way but do not have prior financing so many small but interesting projects would not be able to compete with others that already have funds.
Saphire

Activity: 602
Merit: 114

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 06:41:09 AM

I ALWAYS SAY

Great idea about deposit

Sorry I do not agree with you. That measure would be counterproductive for small currencies that are not scam in any way but do not have prior financing so many small but interesting projects would not be able to compete with others that already have funds.

If you have a good project and dont have 1-2 BTC to deposit then pls dont make that project or first find an invester. To sell ppl your project musnt be an easy way. And also 90% of this kind of projects are scam.
You organise your team first (and also this musnt be anonymous that why ppl give you btc that your identity is secret), find some btc and deposit it to a trustable escrow and then you can sell your premine coins.
cattano

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:32:48 PM

Really want to join in the bounty campaign, but it doesn't seems that there is some Signature bounty available at this moment?
Is there any possibilities that the signature bounty campaign available?
cryptodrunk

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 12:14:38 AM

Really want to join in the bounty campaign, but it doesn't seems that there is some Signature bounty available at this moment?
Is there any possibilities that the signature bounty campaign available?

There is no bounty available, devs are missing along with the masternode funds, so you don't have any project to join. Cheers.
cryptodrunk

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 12:19:37 AM

I ALWAYS SAY

Great idea about deposit

If you have a good project and dont have 1-2 BTC to deposit then pls dont make that project , or first find an invester. To sell ppl your project musnt be an easy way. And also 90% of this kind of projects are scam.
You organise your team first (and also this musnt be anonymous that why ppl give you btc that your identity is secret), find some btc and deposit it to a trustable escrow and then you can sell your premine coins.

If you have a really great idea and you do not have money to put in escrow, you can find an investor, but if you want to make a project not attached to a main investor you need to crowfund it or something to be free, and that involves announcement in different forums.
Maxfieldr

Activity: 185

Crypto_Pugz

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:49:34 PM

Very disappointed this is a dead coin.  Looked interesting at first.  Damn Shitcoins!

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: