Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:39:11 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BitcoinCash exploits children to promote their shitcoin  (Read 132 times)
Kitcho (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 01:22:04 PM

Hello everyone,

Here is a article I found on Twitter to show you that crypto currency B-cash (BitcoinCash not Bcash lol) exploits starving kids to promote their crypto currency . In addition the address contained 1 Bitcoin Cash which was not used. You can explain to me how they could have paid without using it ?

I hope you like this kind of news, if so I would post it regularly here.

https://twitter.com/eatBCH_SS/status/1002630223924359168

qazgroup

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20

RiveMont

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 01:26:27 PM

Is it the same bitcoincash that was introduced by roger ver? Personally i do not like how he is taking his project forward, he has been found doing weird things just to wrongly prove that he owns the real bitcoin, previously he purchased bitcoin dot com domain just to claim that bitcoin cash is real bitcoin he also campaigned a lot about it by jolding conferences but all hos efforts seem to fail because people know what real bitcoin is and why bitcoin cash is not real bitcoin, it is just a fork of bitcoin, the real onestands strong and will remain here.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Kitcho (OP)

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 01:39:42 PM

Is it the same bitcoincash that was introduced by roger ver? Personally i do not like how he is taking his project forward, he has been found doing weird things just to wrongly prove that he owns the real bitcoin, previously he purchased bitcoin dot com domain just to claim that bitcoin cash is real bitcoin he also campaigned a lot about it by jolding conferences but all hos efforts seem to fail because people know what real bitcoin is and why bitcoin cash is not real bitcoin, it is just a fork of bitcoin, the real onestands strong and will remain here.

Yes, it the same bcash that was introduced by Roger Ver . Yes, Bitcoin is the real Bitcoin . Basically, Bitcoin Cash is just another modified cryptocurrency. pretty just copycats of bitcoin. Wink
Kitcho (OP)

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 01:47:47 PM

I found this image that represents what Roger Ver does to crypto investors.
TwisterPipister

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 02:18:15 PM

I found this image that represents what Roger Ver does to crypto investors.

Yeas, that’s a great illustration Smiley I think that Roger Ver has gone too far, by calling it’s currency a real bitcoin, now people who are fresh comers have to learn how to differ those coins, the same thing was whit ETH and ETC when I first came into this, It was hard to understand for me the differense.

UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™
┨PRE-SALE  : 25th MAY - 25th JUNE ▌MAIN-SALE: 26th JUNE - 03rd JULY┠
LinkedIn Twitter Facebook Telegram Medium Reddit
anggriani

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 02:26:13 PM

oh.. come on, there are a lot of people who need help out there, why they new today think and do it? where have they been?
KevenDabid

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 02:33:30 PM

So most of the time this project is just shit project.
Because they don't have any value, and the probability of implementation is almost zero, most of the time it's just hype.

patt0
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1005

Betting Championship betking.io/sports-leaderboard

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 02:46:14 PM

Unfortunately this looks just like a cheep promotion of bcash and I don't like it as well. After reading some of those twitts it seems that they haven't even sent any money to help those children. Users were complaining that the money from the donors never left the address. I'm sure that will just be a matter of time, but they could just try to promote the donation and not the coin itself, and right now they seem to me trying to use a cause to promote the coin, and that is wrong in my opinion, since it shows they don't really care about those children.

CryptoTamer

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2018, 03:46:25 PM

Hello everyone,

Here is a article I found on Twitter to show you that crypto currency B-cash (BitcoinCash not Bcash lol) exploits starving kids to promote their crypto currency . In addition the address contained 1 Bitcoin Cash which was not used. You can explain to me how they could have paid without using it ?

I hope you like this kind of news, if so I would post it regularly here.

https://twitter.com/eatBCH_SS/status/1002630223924359168
I think they don't use BCH at the address to pay and maybe they use Cash for it
I appreciate BCH community movement to help people in need but I think their exploitation is excessive

oh.. come on, there are a lot of people who need help out there, why they new today think and do it? where have they been?
Positive thinking; maybe in the past, they have a bit busy and when they hold BCash they get a whisper from heaven to help people in need. therefore, they began to move to help others with BCH Ha...ha...ha
Catmony

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 04:00:23 PM

Exploiting - helping - Using - Monitizing - Educating whatever we say at the end every one who helps children are actually using them.
Even when big INGOs helps them, its their job because they are getting paid to do that.
Also they are not giving all those aids to needy one and majority of the budget ends up in fancy party and other entertainment of the employees.

So it will be worthless to keep trolling about anything done using children. Everybody exploit the children and I don't think ads of crypto using child gonna help by anyway.
bellamente

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2018, 04:01:17 PM

Black marketing - can also give a positive effect. In general, I like Bitcoin Cash. Transactions are several times cheaper and faster than LTC or BTC

arida_ds

Activity: 143
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 04:06:59 PM

Bitcoin Cash is a common fork of bitcoin, which is no different from all the following, except that it is most PR. Bitcoin is the best!

▰▰▰      ApolloX      ▰▰▰
 ▰ APOLLOX Protocol - Decentralized E-Commerce  ▰
http://www.apollox.network/
caisa88

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2018, 04:13:27 PM

How are the kids from South Sudan exploited by Bitcoin Cash? From what i saw from the Twitter link, they were helped with donations to buy themselves food thanks to eatBCH South Sudan

Kitcho (OP)

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 06:44:03 PM

How are the kids from South Sudan exploited by Bitcoin Cash? From what i saw from the Twitter link, they were helped with donations to buy themselves food thanks to eatBCH South Sudan

He had approx 1BCH come into it a few blocks before these photos were posted, and no money has moved out. Can you confirm how that BCH was used to feed these people if it was never used? lool
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 06:49:32 PM

From my understanding, they are using those kids to certainly advertise bitcoin cash.

And with what OP said, the address hasn't used so that's something questionable if they really used bitcoin cash for buying those food or they just want to use these kids to make BCH look good.

Kudos to their move of helping these kids of giving something to eat but they are taking advantage of it.

but I think their exploitation is excessive
Cry
Accertarsi

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 07:17:03 PM

Actually no fork is valuable more than bitcoin. From this part I think bitcoin will grow more and cross all again.
RoyalWood01

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 08:44:52 PM

I saw many people who got confused bitcoin cash with bitcoin. But, they are uncomparable. Bitcoin is far better than bitcoin cash and it can hardly match up with bitcoin.
sunlitit654

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 10:40:41 AM

Its clearly visible that it is the same bcash which was introduced by Roger Ver. We know the real deal is the bitcoin.
farnandezetn

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 12:24:19 PM

children!! I am sorry but you must know that bitcoin is not a place for children, it's not a game you need a proper understanding and mental stability to deal with this market and who ever joint it it's on their own will.
Corelianer

Activity: 309

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 01:18:57 PM

No self-respecting crypto export will see Bcash as a long-term investment. This is the basic economy, never extensive growth (by increasing the weight of the block) will be better than intensive growth (by qualitative increase of blocks).
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: