Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 04:40:28 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BitcoinCash exploits children to promote their shitcoin  (Read 132 times)
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 1217

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 01:23:05 PM

oh.. come on, there are a lot of people who need help out there, why they new today think and do it? where have they been?

I fully agree with you. South Sudan is a country where the average monthly wages are like $25. If Bitcoin Cash developers or Roger Ver is helping them, then I would fully support them irrespective of the fact that I am not a big fan of BCH.
cryptofan999

Activity: 100
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 07:43:54 PM

BitcoinCash has already followed people by pretending it to be bitcoin itself and now they are doing such cheap publicly is really disgusting. I am really standing against it. I will request all not to do such cheap publicity stunts.
painkiller321

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 08:29:20 PM

Interesting news. As far as i know BitcoinCash has some similarity with bitcoin. We all know bitcoin is the best cryptocurrency in the world. But BitcoinCash is not much popular as like bitcoin.
harrypot

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:11:14 PM

Bitcoin has been the oldest cryptocurrency in the market it is the first cryptocurrency to be ever made. But with rise in popularity of cryptocurrency a large number of cryptocurrency are being created. Some of them instead of being a different cryptocurrency of their own they pretend to be other cryptocurrency. This will create problem for newcomers as they will be deceived.
BlakeMye

Activity: 88

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 10:17:16 AM

This is a very bad idea of promotion of Bitcoin cash. If this was for publicity, then it was a very bad stunt. I hope the children's received the donations if anyone has sent any.
TommyJr

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 03:38:04 PM

In order to know more about the information associated with blockchain, we need to have a clear understanding about how these things operate first. After that we can look up on the internet to get more and accurate information about it. We can also go and see on the different forums where such issues are discussed.
Philcris

Activity: 58

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 03:43:39 PM

BitcoinCash exploits children to promote their shitcoin  we can call them cheaters or hackers because it talks money and they cheat on it
commander11

Activity: 545
Merit: 250

0x3f17f1962B36e491b30A40b2405849e597Ba5FB5

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 12:18:19 AM

I found this image that represents what Roger Ver does to crypto investors.

Yeas, that’s a great illustration Smiley I think that Roger Ver has gone too far, by calling it’s currency a real bitcoin, now people who are fresh comers have to learn how to differ those coins, the same thing was whit ETH and ETC when I first came into this, It was hard to understand for me the differense.

I wonder why Roger Ver doesn't get arrested after this fraud? Is he bribing or something? That act alone is punishable by law.
Money works for Roger Ver? Is there a justice in rich people? I think no, if there is, then I expect this man should be in jail asap.
Billgates710

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 10:33:44 PM

In market there are many coins who follow btc and their tech based on all coins comes by their tech so bitcash is also same they copied the way of btc so btc is introduce him also I don't have any knowledge about him but we need to invest more for increase our price.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: