Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 02:27:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO]⚡ NETSCOUTERS ⚡ The First Decentralized Football Funding Ecosystem  (Read 1845 times)
MandexTer

Activity: 504
Merit: 21

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 01:19:14 PM

guys, sorry I don't believe in success... it's a very noble idea, but... utopian. Anyway, good luck to you-you're good people! but... business is money and club owners are earth hamsters - they don't see the blockchain, they count the income here and now... however, I already spoke, I not know this business, but I had lived under already quite long on this earth...   Embarrassed
Netscouters

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 06:03:38 PM

guys, sorry I don't believe in success... it's a very noble idea, but... utopian. Anyway, good luck to you-you're good people! but... business is money and club owners are earth hamsters - they don't see the blockchain, they count the income here and now... however, I already spoke, I not know this business, but I had lived under already quite long on this earth...   Embarrassed
We still have to beleave in a better world, but anyway our project aim to create business for no profesional clubs...
Duelyst

Activity: 490
Merit: 15

PARKRES Community Manager

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 09:58:31 AM

FILIPINO ANN Thread:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4616508.0
Foundico_manager

Activity: 143

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 12:06:07 PM

What exactly does the platform offer?
Netscouters

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 05:08:36 PM

What exactly does the platform offer?

Netscouters helps Clubs to generate a yearly budget to manage in a more profesional way youth players.
Platform is also about making sure everyone has a chance to be   involved   in   football,   regardless   of   age,   gender,   gender
reassignment, sexual orientation, marital status, race, nationality, ethnic origin, color, religion or belief, ability or disability.
At the same time could be a very positive financial instruments for investor that want to have an huge ROI.
TwinBird23

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 08:07:50 AM

NETSCOUTERS , Decentralized Football Investments and Funding Eco-System Based in a Meritocratic and Unified Platform. Global decentralize platform to assets young players performances
Simple_Man (OP)

Activity: 163
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 08:41:47 AM

Please welcome our new advisors on board.

ProLumuc23

Activity: 146

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:36:39 AM

NETSCOUTERS, The first blockchain project that marks club and player activity. This platform offers decentralized football investments and
funding ecosystem based in a meritocratic platform.
i like this project and will be support untill the end ico.
invincible49

Activity: 565
Merit: 268

Remember who u are, what u are & who you represent

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:28:59 PM

Why is your website's template is similar to Humbyl's?

http://ico.netscouters.com website design is almost identical https://www.humbyl.io which doesn't look too good for your ICO.

TimeTeller

Activity: 2744
Merit: 588

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:50:17 PM

Why is your website's template is similar to Humbyl's?

http://ico.netscouters.com website design is almost identical https://www.humbyl.io which doesn't look too good for your ICO.

Most of the recent projects have that kind of interface.
Not only them. Anyway, it's up to the dev team how they will handle such developments here.
Copycat or not, the bottomline is how sincere the team is in terms of their mission's implementation.
Millennials or other young kids need to divert their attention from other bad habits.
And I believe, sports is one good diversion. Good luck!
kawetsriyanto
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1124

spinarium.com

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:14:56 AM

Mate, I cannot see the progress of token sale at official site of Netscouters Project. How many token sold so far? Has it reached SoftCap (7.000.000 Euros)? I suggest you to let everyone know about it, to make them believe more.    Smiley

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                    ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
Netscouters

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:43:15 AM

Mate, I cannot see the progress of token sale at official site of Netscouters Project. How many token sold so far? Has it reached SoftCap (7.000.000 Euros)? I suggest you to let everyone know about it, to make them believe more.    Smiley

We didn't start PRE-ICO or ICO yet, we are in a negotiating phase with some official institutionS and funds, after that following our roadmap, we will start with the crowfunding and keep informed all our investors about funds already reached.
scrivenorr

Activity: 219
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:42:15 AM

BASE.INFO team has interviewed Damiano Lino the CEO & Founder of NETSCOUTERS project. We have asked the most topical questions to get acquainted with the project and to learn the future plans of the NETSCOUTERS team.

https://base.info/news/exclusive-interview-netscouters-global-decentralize-platform-to-assets-young-players-performances

Adebits

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 07:40:47 AM

My question is about the utility of the token and how will the token value increase
Netscouters

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 12:38:58 PM

My question is about the utility of the token and how will the token value increase
There are 2 tokens:
1)OUT
It is the platform token that will be used inside our comunity for the day by day regular basis clubs acitivities and for all that "external actors" that want to see players statistics. Its value will depend from exchanges volume... (that in our case will be huge inside the platform)
2)OUTINV
It is the token for ICO investors. It will give to investors rights to receive from clubs 20% of their revenues generated in the platform. This 20% represent a "absolute" value, wich will not mean that token will increase only 20%... if you take a look at our forecast in our WP token could increase its value give to investor a HUGE ROI
killjoy11

Activity: 2

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 02:47:23 PM

Sorry guys, but I don't believe in success. Probably it's not a scam, but for sure the team is unqualified to work on this type of project.
1) Are you sure the market needs this service provided in this way? Honestly, I don't think!
2) Footballer scouting is a serious job! An "amateur" can't be a professional football scout. YouTube is already quite packed with "amateur" videos' where professional football scouts can evaluate young players.
3) Your revenues model is absolutely outlandish! How can you reach the 18% of the total market share in only 2 years? Maybe 0,001% is realistic! Shocked Apple for reaching the 18% of its market took 30 years. If your revenues model is outlandish, your business is doomed to fail and the investors will lose their money.
4) It's 'messy' project! What do you sell? blockchain-based advertising, big data, leverage... is it a joke?

Netscouters

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 03:17:56 PM
Last edit: August 02, 2018, 05:31:14 PM by Netscouters

Sorry guys, but I don't believe in success. Probably it's not a scam, but for sure the team is unqualified to work on this type of project.
1) Are you sure the market needs this service provided in this way? Honestly, I don't think!
2) Footballer scouting is a serious job! An "amateur" can't be a professional football scout. YouTube is already quite packed with "amateur" videos' where professional football scouts can evaluate young players.
3) Your revenues model is absolutely outlandish! How can you reach the 18% of the total market share in only 2 years? Maybe 0,001% is realistic! Shocked Apple for reaching the 18% of its market took 30 years. If your revenues model is outlandish, your business is doomed to fail and the investors will lose their money.
4) It's 'messy' project! What do you sell? blockchain-based advertising, big data, leverage... is it a joke?

I appreciate the criticisms and I think they are always constructive.

You have described very well the 4 points on which you describe your opinions ... but just say that "probably it's not a scam but for sure the team is unqualified to work on this type of project., IT'S NOT ENOUGH FOR ME .. Please explain why are not qualified ... maybe you should spend a little more time seeing each of the team BIO profiles.

I’m going to replay to your opinion point by point.

1)   Again ... Say that you Honestly do not think that market need this service, IT IS NOT ENOUGH ... EXPLAIN WHY NOT
We  still think that the platform can give real help to amateur clubs not only for promoting and discovering new talents, but above all to help them get a budget to face the season without any financial problems..

2)  If  you tell that professional scouts can evaluate a player using YOUTUBE videos,  you are speaking without know any kind of  scout’s processes.
Of course .. we also think that the scouting of footballers is a serious job, and we never says that the platform aims to replace the scouts.
DO YOU KNOW WHYSCOUT? Probably you don’t , IT IS a scouting video platform for professional players used from all important PROFESIONAL CLUBS around  the world and IT IS BASED IN VIDEOS AND STATISTICS.
Netscouters  is a platform that evaluates players and generates statistics and contents starting from not just “videos”.

3)  You cannot give a general critique of the project just by seeing the video presentation.. because from what you wrote,  it seem that it is what you did.
WE SAID THAT WE CAN REACH UP TO 18% NOT OF THE GLOBAL MARKET BUT ONLY OF THE ITALIAN, ENGLISH AND SPANISH MARKETS THAT ARE MARKETS WHERE WE ALREADY ARE PRESENT. Yes because we are already working on that since 2013..
Our revenue model is not outlandish, it is the result of the study of people who have worked and who continue to work in football field worldwide.
Amateur club can earn money working in the platform, and if club earn money also Investors will do..

4) Again, definitely you should spend a little more time reading the white paper where you will probably find details that respond to all your criticism.
Thank you  and, if you want, I  will be available to clarify more items after  you  read our WP.
Kind Regards
Damiano Lino
CEO NETSCOUTERS INTERNATIONAL

brjameng

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 03:37:56 PM

NETSCOUTERS really does the right job in giving some kind of support on football.
This way will ensure a good future for the football sports.
killjoy11

Activity: 2

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 05:24:52 PM

[/quote]
I appreciate the criticisms and I think they are always constructive.

You have described very well the 4 points on which you describe your opinions ... but just say that "probably it's not a scam but for sure the team is unqualified to work on this type of project., IT'S NOT ENOUGH FOR ME .. Please explain why are not qualified ... maybe you should spend a little more time seeing each of the team BIO profiles.

I’m going to replay to your opinion point by point.

1)   Again ... Say that you Honestly do not think that market need this service, IT IS NOT ENOUGH ... EXPLAIN WHY NOT
We  still think that the platform can give real help to amateur clubs not only for promoting and discovering new talents, but above all to help them get a budget to face the season without any financial problems..

2)  If  you tell that professional scouts can evaluate a player using YOUTUBE videos,  you are speaking without know any kind of  scout’s processes.
Of course .. we also think that the scouting of footballers is a serious job, and we never says that the platform aims to replace the scouts.
DO YOU KNOW WHYSCOUT? Probably you don’t , IT IS a scouting video platform for professional players used from all important PROFESIONAL CLUBS around  the world and IT IS BASED IN VIDEOS AND STATISTICS.
Netscouters  is a platform that evaluates players and generates statistics and contents starting from not just “videos”.

3)  You cannot give a general critique of the project just by seeing the video presentation.. because from what you wrote,  it seem that it is what you did.
WE SAID THAT WE CAN REACH UP TO 18% NOT OF THE GLOBAL MARKET BUT ONLY OF THE ITALIAN, ENGLISH AND SPANISH MARKETS THAT ARE MARKETS WHERE WE ALREADY ARE PRESENT. Yes because we are already working on that since 2013..
Our revenue model is not outlandish, it is the result of the study of people who have worked and who continue to work in football field worldwide.
Amateur club can earn money working in the platform, and if club earn money also Investors will do..

4) Again, definitely you should spend a little more time reading the white paper where you will probably find details that respond to all your criticism.
Thank you  and, if you want, I  will be available to clarify more items after  you  read our WP.
Kind Regards
Damiano Lino
CEO NETSCOUTERS INTERNATIONAL
[/quote]

Hi Dameano and thanks for answering me back!

sure, it's my opinion and the opinion that many other business insiders could have.

Any insider who knows how business (and your business doesn't make any difference) really works, wouldn't give you a penny. This is the reason why you're working on your project since 2013.

1) "We still think that the platform can give real help to amateur clubs", so, if it's true that you have been worked from 2013, you could surely show us some real metrics.

2) "Netscouters is a platform that evaluates players and generates statistics and contents starting from not just “videos”". How? Then, please, enlighten us! Wyscout revenues' Y2017 = €10 million (after years since the business has been run). Your ROI (first year - ONLY ITALY) 12.603.168,00. It's a very creative financial planning.

3) "WE SAID THAT WE CAN REACH UP TO 18% NOT OF THE GLOBAL MARKET BUT ONLY OF THE ITALIAN, ENGLISH AND SPANISH MARKETS THAT ARE MARKETS WHERE WE ALREADY ARE PRESENT." - How? Please, enlighten us again! If you're already present in these markets. So, please show us your Balance Sheet and P&L. Oh, yes... I see via your social company accounts (Twitter) some pics of you or other team members, I don’t know; with some directors of football. Well, I've a pic with Lionel Messi, so I have what it takes for joining the team! I don't think that some pics are enough in order to be credible for asking and receiving money! In my case, they worked well with my niece who now believes that Messi is one of my best friends.  

3.1) "Our revenue model is not outlandish, it is the result of the study of people who have worked and who continue to work in football field worldwide." Ok, but I suggest you finding people who know how to work on a revenue model that is something different to do other type of job.

3.2) "Amateur club can earn money working in the platform, and if club earn money also Investors will do". yes, solid companies work in that way.

4) “Again, definitely you should spend a little more time reading the white paper where you will probably find details that respond to all your criticism.” - I read your white paper and it's good for the copied/pasted part from other White Papers, absolutely outlandish for the remaining part.

Last, but least, you have suggested to me: "maybe you should spend a little more time seeing each of the team BIO profiles". I did it. Well, many of them are the classical "ICO cards". Smoke and mirrors, illusion!
Netscouters

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 05:25:41 PM

NETSCOUTERS really does the right job in giving some kind of support on football.
This way will ensure a good future for the football sports.

Thank you very much for your words.. this is what we aim
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: