Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 08:54:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: what's happened with my account?  (Read 217 times)
fmb7days (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 04:14:20 PM

Hello, admins! Due to the reason that I haven't got an answer via e-mail, I have decided to write here. Please, explain why you have banned my account. I don't violate rules, don't abuse anyone. I express my opinion based on the news about the cryptomarket today. You have banned me immediately without warning first. Please, explain what I did wrong and how I can unban my account.  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=226102
harryvnn

Activity: 56
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 04:22:38 PM

Seem you did spamming and shit-posting and got banned. I went through few of your comments, all are in mega thread  Cheesy that is only for qualify your signature campaign. If your banned account don't have expired date, it mean your account got permanent ban. Feel sorry to your full member account.

Trustlogics      〝 https://trustlogics.io/ 〞
Blockchain For Trusted And Secured Professional Data
Indamuck

Activity: 1120
Merit: 554

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 05:05:23 PM

Hello, admins! Due to the reason that I haven't got an answer via e-mail, I have decided to write here. Please, explain why you have banned my account. I don't violate rules, don't abuse anyone. I express my opinion based on the news about the cryptomarket today. You have banned me immediately without warning first. Please, explain what I did wrong and how I can unban my account.  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=226102

Most likely you will not receive a response from an admin regarding your ban.  It's most likely due to spamming the boards.  Be optimistic though,  a Full Member account shouldn't be that difficult to achieve again.
TryNinja
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 7118

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2018, 05:23:38 PM
Merited by Vod (2)

Most likely you will not receive a response from an admin regarding your ban.  It's most likely due to spamming the boards.  Be optimistic though,  a Full Member account shouldn't be that difficult to achieve again.
If 10 merits are already too difficult to be achieved by the spammers, imagine 100. Cheesy
(also, did you know that you're suggesting OP to ban evasion? and that this is against the rules?)

OP will never achieve Full Member again because:
1. He is a spammer;
2. He can't create a new account.

Plagiarism is against the rules (and a crime).

~snip~

User: qiqide banned

Copy:

It is necessary to assess the prospects of bitcoinfrom the point of view of the possibilities of its network, such as commissions and speed. But, the Ethereum crypto currency has a different set of characteristics by which it needs to be evaluated. The future of the Ether depends on the speed of development of its competitors, such as Cardano, and the success of the startups already started on its platform.

http://archive.is/gFNUJ

Original:

Assess the prospects of bitcoin, it is necessary from the point of view of the possibilities of its network, such as commissions and speed. But, the Ethereum crypto currency has a different set of characteristics by which it needs to be evaluated. The future of the Ether depends on the speed of development of its competitors, such as Cardano, and the success of the startups already started on its platform. But, in comparison with bitcoin and other altcoyins, Ether has one advantage. Demand for it is constantly supported, thanks to a number of ICOs selling their tokens based on the ERC20 protocol, which can only be purchased for the Ether.

OP, you are not allowed in this forum anymore. Don't create a new account or you will be permabanned again.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
shilpyh
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 7

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 10:15:55 PM

You have changed your password and email recently. It may occur for 3 reasons. You have changed it for security purpose or you have hacked/stole the account or you have changed it as you have purchased the account. In this case you might have been banned as someone claimed you bought the account, someone may report against your account mentioning that the account has been bought or account holder might have claimed that his/her account has been hacked.

KitToken.net                     
     ▔  Utility * Organic Growth * Sharing  ▔     
Thirdspace

Activity: 1232
Merit: 738

Mixing reinvented for your privacy | chipmixer.com

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 11:08:42 PM

---snip---
OP, you are not allowed in this forum anymore. Don't create a new account or you will be permabanned again.
that's right, OP is permanently banned because of plagiarism... (read TryNinja post for details)
even without further checking I will say the same thing just by a quick look on his profile
removal of paid signature indicates banned account caused by plagiarism action

lukeburchill

Activity: 78
Merit: 17

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 04:22:03 AM

You have changed your password and email recently. It may occur for 3 reasons. You have changed it for security purpose or you have hacked/stole the account or you have changed it as you have purchased the account. In this case you might have been banned as someone claimed you bought the account, someone may report against your account mentioning that the account has been bought or account holder might have claimed that his/her account has been hacked.
changing passwords and emails are allowed.

buying/selling accounts are still controversial.

but doing plagiarism is:
dionisi

Activity: 34
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 07:29:53 AM

You have not got a reply on the email that is given to enquire about bans. So you think that the people able to check that have the time to answer your query here ?

There are various possible reasons for banning your account like :

1) Posting copied content.

2) Making spam posts.

3) Sending promotional messages without users asking for it.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: