Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:30:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is Bounty? Information About Bounty Campaigns!  (Read 588 times)
BitcoinTurk (OP)

Activity: 1624
Merit: 624

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 04:14:56 PM

People who research or install in cryptocurrency forums often encounter issues with bounty campaigns or have come up with some questionnaires and questions about these campaigns. What exactly is this program that we have seen so much nowadays and that many people have worked for and spent time on? Which variants are actively earning? Let me learn the answer to all these questions together.

Bounty campaigns are the names given to projects that are made by means of specific tasks. These ads are made by the users and the token / coin distribution takes place at the end of the project in exchange for labor and advertisements for users who have participated in these campaigns. While some bounty campaigns are seen in some projects, this number is limited in some projects. Well, why are they distributing money by making bounty campaigns? In fact, the answer is very simple; advertisement. In recent times, it has been very difficult to advertise projects with many social media sites and the ICO advertising ban brought by the Google Adsense service. That's why every project has gone to bounty campaigns and started offering advertisements in a variety of ways. So, what kind of bounty campaigns are being advertised? What campaigns can we earn with?

As I said at the beginning of my writing, there are various bounty campaigns. By posting topics at forum addresses, translating foreign language topics into their own language, joining signature campaigns and avatar campaigns on some forums (Bitcointalk, etc.), Facebook sharing, Twitter sharing and even Instagram sharing, following Telegram campaigns, you can participate in this campaign and generate revenue by making ads. It's a good idea not to be overly excited because there are so many varieties here, because each campaign has different conditions and difficulties, For that reason, it is useful to select the campaigns carefully and to keep the reports working cleanly.

While Bounty campaigns do not offer much profit today, it's a nice and easy way to earn money by working on the computer or by taking advantage of your free time. These campaigns, which have distributed fairly serious earnings until just over a year ago, are less rewarding than the old ones and there are fewer winners than there are more participants. For that reason, it is useful to be careful when choosing which progeny campaign you will join. It would be highly sensible to skip the bounty campaign that you first saw so your labor did not go to waste.

NOTE: The chocolate image added before the last paragraph is for misunderstandings.
NOTE2: Since I did not have a good English level, I paid attention to making the best possible presentation.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
joybella

Activity: 370
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 05:57:29 PM

Please can you help me and point out why it is no longer rewarding like it used to be? Could it be because of the quality of projects when compared to what used to be in vogue before now or what exactly?
BitcoinTurk (OP)

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 08:34:33 AM

Please can you help me and point out why it is no longer rewarding like it used to be? Could it be because of the quality of projects when compared to what used to be in vogue before now or what exactly?

I'm not sure exactly what I'm asking, but I think the distribution system is using a calculation like this, so you want the answer to this question. The only reason for this calculation method is to ensure equality between rank and members. If a low-ranking member and a high-ranking member were to make the same profit, no one would be willing to work to reach top rankings, and everybody would have earned income from many different accounts by opening new memberships. In the second question, I did not fully understand what you wanted to ask and the translation service made a rather irrational translation.
LucaBlight
Copper Member

Activity: 109
Merit: 0

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 09:21:33 AM

Bounty Campaigns are good maybe the only difference is the Signature Campaign is one of the highest paid campaign and most of the Bounty hunters dont do it so less people joins

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
BitcoinTurk (OP)

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 02:21:54 PM

Bounty Campaigns are good maybe the only difference is the Signature Campaign is one of the highest paid campaign and most of the Bounty hunters dont do it so less people joins

Yes, bounty campaigns are much more profitable compared to signature campaigns, but here we need to talk about the slightest detail. With signature campaigns, guaranteed income is earned but not guaranteed income with bounty campaigns. If the project we are involved in is successful, there are good returns for us, but it is a fact that all our efforts are wasted when the project is not successful. It is clear that there is more interest in bounty campaigns as participation rate, because there are participant limits in signature campaigns but not in many bounty campaigns.
tranvanvan

Activity: 37

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 03:06:23 PM

Bounties in the digital word take their origin from online gaming platforms that offered rewards for participating in their game development. . i will be  Grin Grin Grin bounty Hunter Cheesy Cheesy
Brezz

Activity: 63

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 04:51:49 PM

Can a newbie acct take part in signature campaigns?
triciaa478

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:10:38 PM

It all depends on the bounty Budget allocated with regard to the total number of participants. The more participants in a bounty, the less amount of money one can be rewarded. And the second depends on the rank of the member as in signature campaign.
acedia

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:17:33 PM

not quite clear the purpose of your topic Undecided. All that is described is seen in any topic bounty
BitcoinTurk (OP)

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 02:17:43 PM

not quite clear the purpose of your topic Undecided. All that is described is seen in any topic bounty

What do you want to learn more about which topics? If I think that the title of this topic appeals to the new members, the simplest way of using narration is the right option, so I gave a simple and simple narration. Thank you very much for your interest and I look forward to your recommendation.
acedia

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 08:58:58 AM

What do you want to learn more about which topics? If I think that the title of this topic appeals to the new members, the simplest way of using narration is the right option, so I gave a simple and simple narration. Thank you very much for your interest and I look forward to your recommendation.

For what this post? Make it easier for beginners to understand bounty. Now the bounty is a crowd. Profit is minimal. You'll make this crowd even bigger. Create competitors
Insanerman

Activity: 1162
Merit: 450

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 09:29:51 AM

For what this post? Make it easier for beginners to understand bounty.
He's just educating beginners to understand what is inside the forum.
Now the bounty is a crowd. Profit is minimal. You'll make this crowd even bigger. Create competitors
You cannot make a large amount of money out of doing bounties, and still the market is in dip that causes the decrease of bounty rewards. The merit system will help slow the promotion of the these shitposters, so don't worry.
drumamat

Activity: 1193
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 09:50:17 AM

Now the bounty is a crowd. Profit is minimal. You'll make this crowd even bigger. Create competitors
You cannot make a large amount of money out of doing bounties, and still the market is in dip that causes the decrease of bounty rewards. The merit system will help slow the promotion of the these shitposters, so don't worry.
I think we can get nice rewards in bounty campaigns, if you are video blogger or article maker, also if you have high rank on bitcointalk, signatures campaign also very profitable
BitcoinTurk (OP)

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 02:05:04 PM

I think we can get nice rewards in bounty campaigns, if you are video blogger or article maker, also if you have high rank on bitcointalk, signatures campaign also very profitable

I strongly agree, we can make a good income by choosing a successful project and taking advantage of the different campaigns of this project. Especially for the citizens of countries whose currency is worthless, these gains are not figures or quantities to be underestimated at all, considering that all the gains are valuable. For that reason, it is necessary to give thanks to the winner, of course, it is necessary to keep the goal high every day.
BitcoinTurk (OP)

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 02:27:51 PM

Can a newbie acct take part in signature campaigns?

No, many campaigns have a minimum participation level of Jr. Member. If you have not made any changes to the OAX campaign, you can earn a low income with that campaign. Take a look, maybe you will see your job.
haohuynh

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:56:14 AM

if you are video blogger or article maker, you can get more money by bounty campaign.
SuiMikira

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 04:13:59 AM

The title and your contents are not involved. I don't see this helpful for newbies, and no informative too.
BitcoinTurk (OP)

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 04:40:53 PM

The title and your contents are not involved. I don't see this helpful for newbies, and no informative too.

Could you tell me where you see inadequate content? In the meantime, if you think that it does not work very well, you can create your own unique subject. There is no one holding you or anything, prove yourself. Wink
ngocanh3799

Activity: 22

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:44:04 AM

People who research or install in cryptocurrency forums often encounter issues with bounty campaigns or have come up with some questionnaires and questions about these campaigns. What exactly is this program that we have seen so much nowadays and that many people have worked for and spent time on? Which variants are actively earning? Let me learn the answer to all these questions together.

Bounty campaigns are the names given to projects that are made by means of specific tasks. These ads are made by the users and the token / coin distribution takes place at the end of the project in exchange for labor and advertisements for users who have participated in these campaigns. While some bounty campaigns are seen in some projects, this number is limited in some projects. Well, why are they distributing money by making bounty campaigns? In fact, the answer is very simple; advertisement. In recent times, it has been very difficult to advertise projects with many social media sites and the ICO advertising ban brought by the Google Adsense service. That's why every project has gone to bounty campaigns and started offering advertisements in a variety of ways. So, what kind of bounty campaigns are being advertised? What campaigns can we earn with?

As I said at the beginning of my writing, there are various bounty campaigns. By posting topics at forum addresses, translating foreign language topics into their own language, joining signature campaigns and avatar campaigns on some forums (Bitcointalk, etc.), Facebook sharing, Twitter sharing and even Instagram sharing, following Telegram campaigns, you can participate in this campaign and generate revenue by making ads. It's a good idea not to be overly excited because there are so many varieties here, because each campaign has different conditions and difficulties, For that reason, it is useful to select the campaigns carefully and to keep the reports working cleanly.

While Bounty campaigns do not offer much profit today, it's a nice and easy way to earn money by working on the computer or by taking advantage of your free time. These campaigns, which have distributed fairly serious earnings until just over a year ago, are less rewarding than the old ones and there are fewer winners than there are more participants. For that reason, it is useful to be careful when choosing which progeny campaign you will join. It would be highly sensible to skip the bounty campaign that you first saw so your labor did not go to waste.

NOTE: The chocolate image added before the last paragraph is for misunderstandings.
NOTE2: Since I did not have a good English level, I paid attention to making the best possible presentation.
I do not have much merit and no activity. I have participated in the campaign bonus disadvantage or not.
BitcoinTurk (OP)

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 03:57:48 PM

I do not have much merit and no activity. I have participated in the campaign bonus disadvantage or not.

No signing campaign with your current rank will not accept you. However, if any campaign is accepted, your weekly earnings will be no more than 2-3 USD. For that reason I recommend you to upgrade your rank by producing quality content and useful messages so that you can get the chance to participate in many campaigns. You will also get much better income at higher ranks.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: