Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 06:24:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][pre-ICO] Citowise crypto wallet & business marketplace  (Read 2117 times)
citowise (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2018, 11:15:03 AM

sounds promising, hopefully it can run according to the original plan and can be a very profitable project for investors, especially for teams that work hard and the ideas they develop.

We stick to the roadmap. You can track our progress and news here blog.citowise.com

● ── CITOWISE.com ── ●
✦  DEVELOPING CRYPTOPAYMENTS INFRASTRUCTURE  ✦

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 01:43:44 PM

What different and advantages before your project and Utrust? They developing similar platform for merchants and apps for individuals as i know  Huh
Jorandck

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:00:02 AM

What different and advantages before your project and Utrust? They developing similar platform for merchants and apps for individuals as i know  Huh

I think this is the advantage of this project.
To facilitate users in payment operations, Citowise offers Citowise prepaid Debit Card services as an ideal solution for those who want to use their cryptocurrency to purchase anywhere in the world, quickly and without having to pay excessive conversion fees.
mani mani

Activity: 280

Orient

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:50:29 AM

it seems very interesting, projects like this have been many in the world, does this project have its own advantages? I hope you can succeed with your hard work.
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:52:18 AM

To facilitate users in payment operations, Citowise offers Citowise prepaid Debit Card services as an ideal solution for those who want to use their cryptocurrency to purchase anywhere in the world, quickly and without having to pay excessive conversion fees.

With which supplier you working? Visa or Mastercard? And show us lisence from them plese. Because we dont have working cards right now. But hundreds projects promised already and scammed us.
nazareth flith

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 12:41:27 PM

It looks very impressive, hopefully it can be a unique and successful project, hopefully the team can promote this project better and attract many investors.

citowise (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 03:33:19 PM

Utrust team uses a different approach. Utrust is a hot wallet, meaning it stores information about a user's private key. Potentially that system could be hacked and funds of all users could be stolen. More than that we have a different set of services.

● ── CITOWISE.com ── ●
citowise (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 10:48:08 AM

With which supplier you working? Visa or Mastercard? And show us lisence from them plese. Because we dont have working cards right now. But hundreds projects promised already and scammed us.

First of all, you can see that we are working in that direction and implementing new features on a regular basis:

• New blockchain protocols are added regularly in Citowise wallet
  • You already can buy a company remotely with us
  • You already can buy crypto for fiat directly in our wallet

At the moment negotiation with the suppliers is still in progress. By current progress and the achieved results you can clearly see that citowise company keeps its promise.

● ── CITOWISE.com ── ●
citowise (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 10:49:34 AM

We analyzed your project and your rating was updated https://icoholder.com/en/citowise-ico-23035 🔥 . Congratulations!

Thanks a lot! Smiley

● ── CITOWISE.com ── ●
jan cok

Activity: 281

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:27:22 AM

First of all, you can see that we are working in that direction and implementing new features on a regular basis:

At the moment negotiation with the suppliers is still in progress. By current progress and the achieved results you can clearly see that citowise company keeps its promise.

You are right, this project has fulfilled every promise he mentioned, I want you to be able to join this project and participate in promoting this project so that success can be achieved.

citowise (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 05:16:38 PM

You are right, this project has fulfilled every promise he mentioned, I want you to be able to join this project and participate in promoting this project so that success can be achieved.

We are always looking for strong blockchain believers who are willing to create future

● ── CITOWISE.com ── ●
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2018, 11:11:17 AM

Is there going to be any bounty campaign thats going to be open for this project?

Jahmal32
Copper Member

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 10:59:45 AM

Will your map be available to all the inhabitants of the earth in the future? For example Advanced Cash suspended cards to users located in countries outside of the European economic community (zone SEPA)
Jahmal32
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 03:05:47 PM

The fact that I love to travel, and always have the money or in advance to remove or not to remove and spend online. But I'm also interested in participating in the ICO, which is possible in your wallet. Therefore, I see that it will be very useful to take your card for example abroad, and withdraw money anywhere with minimal fees, and easily invest in ICO, and withdraw cryptocurrency! For me it is very convenient! That's only if I can use it around the world!? And what it will have.?
citowise (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2018, 03:54:53 PM

Is there going to be any bounty campaign thats going to be open for this project?

Bounty campaign is ongoing https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4838456.0

feel free to join

● ── CITOWISE.com ── ●
citowise (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 06:49:57 AM

Will your map be available to all the inhabitants of the earth in the future? For example Advanced Cash suspended cards to users located in countries outside of the European economic community (zone SEPA)

Of course, we will be going in that direction

● ── CITOWISE.com ── ●
citowise (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 06:52:58 AM

The fact that I love to travel, and always have the money or in advance to remove or not to remove and spend online. But I'm also interested in participating in the ICO, which is possible in your wallet. Therefore, I see that it will be very useful to take your card for example abroad, and withdraw money anywhere with minimal fees, and easily invest in ICO, and withdraw cryptocurrency! For me it is very convenient! That's only if I can use it around the world!? And what it will have.?

The case you are talking is very big, to make it happen citowise needs to collect enough funds and make all the licensing

● ── CITOWISE.com ── ●
Jahmal32
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 11:04:30 AM

The case you are talking is very big, to make it happen citowise needs to collect enough funds and make all the licensing

Then I will support your project to continue to use your product! And recommend to friends! Smiley
fishervwb

Activity: 445
Merit: 39

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 10:29:30 AM

Citowise Bounty Program. We have a winner for 6000 CTW tokens and an entirely unique referral program!
https://blog.citowise.com/citowise-bounty-program-we-have-a-winner-for-6000-ctw-tokens-and-an-entirely-unique-referral-9cc9c25dd4c
Alexbt

Activity: 542
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 04:43:53 AM

Today we have officially started our public pre-sale !!! You can participate in our ICO with Citowise wallet
https://blog.citowise.com/today-we-have-officially-started-our-public-pre-sale-64a33b4699a4
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: