Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 07:32:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Facebook blocked ICOs related posts!  (Read 111 times)
Vjatri (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 06:30:42 PM
Last edit: July 01, 2018, 06:03:59 AM by Vjatri

Hello guys i want to know about why facebook temporary blocked account when we post and like ICOs page?
i have seen this problem from last week and they give reason "unusual activity" can anyone tell me why this happen?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
maiiyeuvo

Activity: 292
Merit: 100

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 05:30:11 PM

Hello guys i want to know about why facebook temporary blocked account when we post and like ICOs page?
i have seen this problem from last week and they give reason "unusual activity" can anyone tell me why this happen?
Some pages may be blocked.
In my opinion, facebook is trying to purge unsafe ICOs.
Previously, there were several projects of gambling & betting, facebook blocked when I post link ICO website (Example: let.bet)
However, you can complain.
I complained and it took at least a week for facebook to respond.

Vjatri (OP)

Merit: 1

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:28:06 PM

Some pages may be blocked.
In my opinion, facebook is trying to purge unsafe ICOs.
Previously, there were several projects of gambling & betting, facebook blocked when I post link ICO website (Example: let.bet)
However, you can complain.
I complained and it took at least a week for facebook to respond.

thanks for giving me your valuble time sir but sir also did complaint but not responding still my facebook liking and comnt section blocked for 7 days Cry
cleverboy_engineer

Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:42:45 PM

I wish facebook done this because the purge unsafe ICOs.

Otherwise, we can say that facebook makes a mistake because you can not block anything on the Internet and digital platforms.

I think facebook know this so this blocks are about providing safety.
nestorjacob

Activity: 85
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:47:56 PM

i do not understand what is wrong with facebook now because initially, they blocked cryptocurrency ads in general and recently lifted the ban on cryptocurrency adds but forbids ICOS .i just do not understand why people are trying to sabotage the industry so much because they will be losing money in the form of taxes they are using all platforms to frustrate the industry but we shall overcome.
BADBITCH

Activity: 532
Merit: 6

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:03:51 PM

Hi, im not sure what happened because facebook just announced their support for such offers on icos, maybe those page were fraudulent and got their links blocked by facebook after failing to pass kyc test.

Naturally, we are unsure why there are so many frustration to ico, but lets be optimistic and obsevre whats fgoing on.
maybe facebook will support ico when they launch their own utility token very soon.
KryptoKai

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:19:47 PM

They have only agreed to allow crypto related adverts back on facebook but that doesn't mean they are completely open to ICOs in general. When they release their own coin which i'm sure they will do one day, all crypto posts will be allowed, even ones about ICOs

laskybok

Activity: 315
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:23:28 PM

I think Facebook is trying to put some security measures in place. This is mainly meant to eliminate scam ICO. It is actually a warm development and i am in support of them
Bttzed03
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149

https://bitcoincleanup.com/

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:23:44 PM

That is weird. I have not experienced that one so far. I only know facebook accounts getting banned for a period of time if it was reported. There's no rule banning accounts/pages just for liking.
pictsidhe

Activity: 199
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:29:33 PM

I would suggest you do not share any ICO Website link in your facebook share. You can share their post without their website link. As facebook banned crypto related ads, that's why if you share ICO related website link then your Facebook account can block for temporary.
Though very soon, Facebook will unban crypto ads. I am waiting for that great news.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:30:51 PM

AFAIK only those sponsored ICO ads are the ones that are blocking by facebook because they don't really like that and there's a news about it.

Facebook and Cryptocurrency are Friends Again, Reversing ICO Ad Ban

But about your posts about ICO's on your page? I guess that shouldn't be within the range of the ban and each of our posts are free to express our own thoughts about everything.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
chip1994

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:32:27 PM

I think you should refer to Facebook Policies because Facebook is currently updating the new policy, and you may have violated the community policy, so Facebook locked your account. ICO may be the reason but certainly not the only reason for Facebook account lock. Let's find out why you be locked your account with unusual activity!

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████
    ███          █████████  █████
   ███  ███████   ███████  █████