Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 10:26:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy BTC pay Paypal  (Read 428 times)
JokeMoke (OP)

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 06:38:26 PM

Hello,I need to buy small amount of BTC for test,like 5 euro,if it works I will be buying more.
I know I registered new account but I just found this website what can I do,not like I can immediately make it old.
I have like 10 years old business paypal account with business currently going on,so not here to scam,we can do it thru localbitcoin.
Can make a call on skype and have homo btc trade conversation.
Rannoch

Activity: 93

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 08:33:14 AM

What’s to stop you reversing the paypal payment?
JokeMoke (OP)

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 10:27:44 AM

I can send on team viewer family and friends.For trusted I can go first np with team viewer,have older account on localbitcoin.
Anyone can sell 5 usd or euro for fun now? I need to test something.
JokeMoke (OP)

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 04:12:08 PM

https://postimg.cc/image/izzcf5udn/
Anyone we can do small increments.
KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 04:36:03 PM
Merited by Steamtyme (1)

I can send on team viewer family and friends.For trusted I can go first np with team viewer,have older account on localbitcoin.

F&F won't stop a chargeback. Why not buy off LBC, you already have an account.

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
JokeMoke (OP)

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 06:28:07 PM

Yeah I have LBC under same name 3 years old and 100%.I have the ad up but it is not visible I need send some money there first,so same story,I need couple usd in btc lol.Havent used bitcoin for like 2 years minimum and now one day from the sky dropped problems having other work and after thinking btc might be a saver,I could buy like daily all the time,well anyway i`ll do this in lbc.But can anyone sell me 5-10 usd in btc?? Guys come on my turnover of the account monthly is like 10k+ I wont chargeback 5 dollars.Btw about family and friends,I once send 100 or 200 to a person who was supposed to deliver a service and he didnt,called paypal,they told me family and friends are irreversible and it is not like I didnt bother to ask mad WHY because of 100 or 200.
KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 07:24:49 PM

Yeah I have LBC under same name 3 years old and 100%.I have the ad up but it is not visible I need send some money there first,so same story,I need couple usd in btc lol.Havent used bitcoin for like 2 years minimum and now one day from the sky dropped problems having other work and after thinking btc might be a saver,I could buy like daily all the time,well anyway i`ll do this in lbc.But can anyone sell me 5-10 usd in btc?? Guys come on my turnover of the account monthly is like 10k+ I wont chargeback 5 dollars.Btw about family and friends,I once send 100 or 200 to a person who was supposed to deliver a service and he didnt,called paypal,they told me family and friends are irreversible and it is not like I didnt bother to ask mad WHY because of 100 or 200.

Claim you were hacked and do it the right way and you can charge back. Happens all the time.

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
JokeMoke (OP)

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:28:05 AM

Didn't know.Anyway im here to grow my account and become respectable buyer.
Anyone willing to sell any amount? I need even 10 USD to deposit to LBC to be able to list my ad.
JokeMoke (OP)

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 12:57:27 PM

LBC-
https://localbitcoins.net/accounts/profile/JokeMoke/
JokeMoke (OP)

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 01:20:22 PM

Claim you were hacked and do it the right way and you can charge back. Happens all the time.

What about if I made a video for every transaction spelling transaction number show my document of course with hidden document numbers but visible name and spell that I received an item I bought and that transaction is irreversible.Even tho I have no idea how hacker claim could work but I doubt hacker would be sitting in front of my pc with my passport lol.I just remember another thing,somebody scammed me 10 paypal for league of legends account,I was like ohhh who cares I will get my money back,they reviewed the case and returned money to scammer.How do everyone get those refunds,when I get scammed I end up the one lost lol.
JokeMoke (OP)

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 07:18:35 PM

BUMP BUMP Still buying,contact me LBC if want -

No rippings,no charge back,no hacked.
ferall

Activity: 672
Merit: 265

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 08:08:34 PM

BUMP BUMP Still buying,contact me LBC if want -

No rippings,no charge back,no hacked.

Too risky for the buyer, unless you wait 180 days for BTC? OK?
PassedofGold

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 09:17:04 PM

I here interested deal this business in LBC or PAXFUL
JokeMoke (OP)

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 06:04:32 PM

I here interested deal this business in LBC or PAXFUL
How much do you have?
PassedofGold

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 06:06:47 PM

0.011 btc for now!
JokeMoke (OP)

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 08:38:14 PM

Not much but lets do it!
ferall

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 09:50:03 PM

0.011 btc for now!

Bitcoin isn’t reversible, PayPal is.
JokeMoke (OP)

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 10:26:37 PM

0.011 btc for now!

Cut that nigerian scam crap from my threads please.You dont know me and if you do not want to trade we dont need to.Im not that poor kid scraping to rip extra 50 usd.
ferall

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 11:19:03 PM

0.011 btc for now!

Cut that nigerian scam crap from my threads please.You dont know me and if you do not want to trade we dont need to.Im not that poor kid scraping to rip extra 50 usd.

It’s a fact.
JokeMoke (OP)

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 11:21:51 PM

0.011 btc for now!

It’s a fact.

Sarcasm?
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: