Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 10:15:40 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: do you think Altcoin can last for next 5 years?  (Read 3998 times)
Felic43 (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 06:56:22 PM

i want your opinion about this, because i have lot of coins am holding

P2PS TOKEN ▐ ▌ CREATING A WORLDWIDE NETWORK OF DIGITAL SERVICES
▰▰▰▰▰▰  BUY P2PS TOKEN!  [ SUBSCRIBE ]  ▰▰▰▰▰▰ (https://www.p2psf.org/)
jeni99

Activity: 169
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 07:01:00 PM

my opinion in the next 5 years will be many coins that fall and many new coins that come to the surface but only the strong ones will survive. I believe in ethereum.waves.ripple.monero. will survive the next five years and have a very good prospect.
hesham51

Activity: 504
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 07:09:08 PM

Just think about Altcoin as same as normal projects, some of them will last for years and some will die!,
I'm thinking to hodl Coins that have blockchain like NEO  Wink
Pa1n

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 07:11:24 PM

Dont lose your faith on altcoins. I think we can see good prices in the future. Dont think dark things. Lets see.Good luck

HadadC

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 07:13:57 PM

Altcoins have more potential than old days. Dont think like that. Think positive.

❤   humancoin   ❤ (https://www.humancoin.net/)
Join our whitelist!
█A new era of charity █
Treasurer

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 07:28:57 PM

I think that with the next rise of altcoins, you need to sell them (except for the first 10) and buy ETH or BTC.
Drendert

Activity: 124
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 07:29:07 PM

ETH, NEO, LTC three coins, which I will keep, to see them as the future and potential. 5 years is too far a prediction, just watch the market
rizkyhiw
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 05:20:36 AM

yes, with the next 5 years there is a very good possibility and some are getting worse in value and team, therefore in the selection do not have to rush not to keep the coins that are ultimately free to buy, choose the best altcoin from the best according to your own willingness to follow others often leads to anxiety / uncertainty or just plumbing themselves, everyone is encouraged to be smart in analyzing fraud everywhere, lest you be hers. I strongly believe that storing altcoin as much as possible for the long term in the next few years would be very unusual for you if you want to be patient, do not make the wrong decision to buy altcoin for determining a good future.
Navneet1120

Activity: 233

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 05:22:54 AM

I think altcoins will grow definitely in the coming years so the better idea is to hold on and think positive.
Rajatkatyal

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 05:27:31 AM

I am not sure about this because all altcoins are not going to be lasts for 5 years.and i think bitcoin and Ethereum will be last for 5 years for sure.
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 05:33:34 AM

define what you mean by "last"?

there are altcoins that have lasted for many years now. they have no usage, rarely a transaction is happening on their chains, there is no hashrate anymore (some aren't even being mined anymore), their price has been  falling and now they are worth less than 1 satoshi!
but they still exist, they are being traded and pumped and dumped.
with this definition all the altcoins will "last" for next 5 years.

but if by "last" you mean they go up in price, increase their usability, adoption,... then no 99% of the altcoins you see and possibly hold will die by the end of this year let alone next 5 years.

come clean (with yourself) about what you really want. if it is profit you want then bag holding shitcoins for 5 years is not going to give you any profit.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
ZandC

Activity: 67

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 05:39:57 AM

I think yes if see from development, for now, every time always there is a new altcoin whether  are POS status or POW status and always having a new exchange market with a lot of altcoins
Meraki

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 05:59:39 AM

If your altcoin came from airdrops or any shitty campaign then id suggest you if the project is not that active then dump it because it wont survive. However if your holding major altcoin like in top 20 then continue to hold for it because it will last until the end.
Tipstar

Activity: 1806
Merit: 298

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 06:02:07 AM

Why not. I believe altcoins (any cryptocoins except bitcoin) would last at least a 5 centuries to infinite times.
We have came to realize cryptocurrency is the way to go. It's fast secure and transparent.
It'll need 5 more years to get realized by the entire world and 50 more to adapt it.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

bhordz357

Activity: 111

RealtyReturns

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 06:06:43 AM

my opinion in the next 5 years will be many coins that fall and many new coins that come to the surface but only the strong ones will survive. I believe in ethereum.waves.ripple.monero. will survive the next five years and have a very good prospect.

Maybe some will not survive but I think many altcoins also grow. Yes you are right some example of this coin are ethereum,ripple and waves they have a good platform so potentially those coin will survive in 5 years from now.

◖◖RealtyReturns◗◗
╣╣Cross-Border Blockchain-based Real Estate Marketplace╠╠
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 06:13:41 AM

What alts we are talking about? it's always depend on what particular coins you are holding, if the said coins are for real usage then it might be good to keep them on hold, this industry still young so the next five years might be bright for crypto believers, as long as you are holding quality and usable
project/coins then I believe that its still profitable doing long term hold.
talkingblack

Activity: 163

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 06:15:21 AM

If there is a project in the long walks, then the datareum is still at work but they are coming up with a very solid team. I think that they will take the opposite of this.
3kpk3

Activity: 924
Merit: 148

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 06:17:37 AM

Honestly, the cryptocurrency market is here to stay and not disappear just like that. Many shitcoins will disappear and new altcoins(legit) will emerge in the market. This has always been the trend from a long time and won't be changing anytime soon if you ask me. Popular altcoins like Ethereum, Litecoin, NEO, Ripple etc will most likely survive while the less popular coins will disappear without anyone noticing them.

Kate Beckett

Activity: 280
Merit: 28

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 06:21:38 AM

Depends on what kind of coins you have in savings. I believe that in 5 years, most altcoins will disappear from the face of the earth. Only the most innovative and promising coins will remain, which will stand out from the others. Their main advantages are the corrected drawbacks of bitcoin. Such coins will not be more than 10. All other altcoins will not be needed and will not be in demand.
bledex17

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 06:28:08 AM

It will depend on what coin you hold. But I am pretty sure that the current global coins will remain, and there will be quite a lot of new Altcoins coming in the competition.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: