Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 03:28:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: do you think Altcoin can last for next 5 years?  (Read 4003 times)
Dwarfalamei

Activity: 360
Merit: 103

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 11:14:45 PM

I think yes. I believe that the cryptocurrency is the way to a technologically advanced future, so the altcoins will live for a long time!

zwiggel

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 11:39:39 PM

I think altcoin will last a long time. The electronic money market is booming. Many countries are pushing the currency higher. They view it as a strategy for developing the national currency system. So the altcoin will be bought by investors more. Altcoin will last long.
LbtalkL

Activity: 1176
Merit: 162

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 12:50:31 AM

Are you talking about the price drop or the whole project is completely gone and turned to scam, abandoned?
maybe some will not last especially those new ICO with scam motives and no real purpose. and some will survive Altcoins like, ETH, NEO and some of the Top 10 coins on coinmarketcap will last because they have earned their name and trust for the past years. Technology is growing this kind of tech will never last it will evolved much further.
Sephire

Activity: 700
Merit: 136

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 12:57:08 AM

I believe that cryptos and related blockchain technology is here to stay for next many years. However, there are too many altcoins and new ones coming up daily so a large number of these may not survive and only the good coins will last long term.
Sebas.tian

Activity: 2058
Merit: 165

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 01:02:13 AM
Last edit: July 02, 2018, 07:22:17 AM by Sebas.tian

Some of them will survive, say, alts in the top 100 in the cmc. For those below it, it will be hard for them to remain in this space especially ICO tokens as most are scam coins and mainly used only for gains. Very rarely do this kind of tokens have genuine supporters that are not in it for the money.

febrian1705

Activity: 170
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 01:04:05 AM

I think when you say the next 5 years it is a long period of time can be spelled out the future.
why you ask like that maybe this time the market is good
but if we look at the upcoming 5 years all coin must have a good future because with the advancement of technology from year to year it makes the coin has a technology that makes the coin itself look better ..
so in my opinion all coin 5 years ahead will survive
ifanxu

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 01:04:08 AM

This depends on what coins, if it is mainstream coins may be, but if it is not a mainstream coin then it will certainly not persist.
ungongbuotan

Activity: 290
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 01:04:46 AM

I believe the general idea of altcoin will definitely continue for many years. With its popularity increasing everytime expect to see more and more new altcoins popping out of the market while some will die. Altcoins are like projects just like everyone said, some will succeed and most of them will fail and disappear.
ethergod

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 01:12:54 AM

I think we are still in the early stage of the market maturation process, so most coins will correlate with one another in price. However, as the market matures it will differentiate good coins from bad ones. So, I think a minority of altcoins will survive in 5 years.
daniel08

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 01:18:04 AM

I am holding also a lot of altcoins in my MEW but few of them are not in exchanges and not tradable despite i received most of my holdings a year from now.  I believe that in the right time they will be tradable as long as the community itself are active. And most of the tokens that i am holding now is low in value , and i am patiently waiting for their price to rise up so that i can trade or sell them in a price that is fair for me to gain profits.

QDAO USDQ     |     Platinum StatableCoins: USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ
█▀   $1MLN BOUNTY POOL   / / / J O I N / / /   ▀█
WHITEPAPER                FACEBOOK                TWITTER                TELEGRAM                ANN THREAD
bitcoinking11

Activity: 378
Merit: 17

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 01:20:38 AM

I think that altcoins would last for the next five years, but i would go for the more established altcoins, but there are many other coins which would fail during this time.
anonymous2020

Activity: 120

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 01:32:40 AM

i want your opinion about this, because i have lot of coins am holding
Im not sure if it lasts for 5 years my advise is that sell your alts and buy bitcoin or etherium because these two have future according to some experts.. I think many alts will fade and many will come but bitcoin and etherium will stay.
andrino

Activity: 193

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 01:37:48 AM

Pretty sure that altcoins will survive not just for 5 years but we can say more than 5 years. Maybe we can assume 50-100 years more.  Cheesy I am not sure if what you hold will survive. That is the question.
akeda

Activity: 602

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 01:42:55 AM

yes, with the next 5 years there is a very good possibility and some are getting worse in value and team, therefore in the selection do not have to rush not to keep the coins that are ultimately free to buy, choose the best altcoin from the best according to your own willingness to follow others often leads to anxiety / uncertainty or just plumbing themselves, everyone is encouraged to be smart in analyzing fraud everywhere, lest you be hers. I strongly believe that storing altcoin as much as possible for the long term in the next few years would be very unusual for you if you want to be patient, do not make the wrong decision to buy altcoin for determining a good future.
I am very confident for the future Altcoin will be very capable to be relied upon. see the development that continues to show the development of the next 5 years will be very capable of being a coin that is proud and becomes a valuable coin for many people.

skylar

Activity: 434
Merit: 104

Esport Ecosystem

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 01:48:21 AM

IMO some great altcoin will last for more than next 5 years, the rest of it will die. Maybe in the next future we will see how blockchain tech will chance some of things in this world, for altcoin that have a great dev it will be enough for 5 years or I think it will be less years than that to prove anything. Just make sure to buy altcoin that have a great development, huge market volume, & off course lot of community supporter behind it.
Colan Zolo

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

https://saturn.black

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 01:50:01 AM

Altcoin is popping up a lot, but many altcoins who succeeded in being strong and strong coins will be able to survive for the next 5 years, but coins that are only moments away will be dead coins.

♛ SATURN♛
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
Ranillo79

Activity: 240
Merit: 17

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2018, 01:54:39 AM

Not the word can last, altcoin will be there as crypto currency still alive. New projects still coming and coming with an erc20 token. So dont take an altcoin as a shit to ve honest altcoins has the power to give a big profit. Having a cheap price when starting then when biggest investor comes in price will easily climb

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
januri

Activity: 152

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 02:00:03 AM

in my opinion, if I am not sure about this because all altcoin will not last for 5 years. And I think bitcoin and Ethereum,
will last for 5 years surely even I want to coin everything to last forever.

chris.stop.her143

Activity: 36

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 02:13:40 AM

i felt the same way for you because i had so many coins in my wallet that still have a cheap price in the market and i am planing it hold it for 5 years hoping that it will gain more profit, i just a little worried it will not survive after that long time we dont know what can happen in the future,
i hope that my coin that is actually holding will survive and last more than 5 years
azalea69

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 02:20:09 AM

If your altcoin came from airdrops or any shitty campaign then id suggest you if the project is not that active then dump it because it wont survive. However if your holding major altcoin like in top 20 then continue to hold for it because it will last until the end.
I am sure for Altcoin the next 5 years continue to experience the ever-increasing development and evoke progress on the market Cryptocurrency. with more and more support for Altcoin currently able to bring much greater profits in the future. so it's great to have and support Altcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: