Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 01:16:12 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: do you think Altcoin can last for next 5 years?  (Read 4003 times)
Biasaae

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 12:40:49 PM

i want your opinion about this, because i have lot of coins am holding

For now it may still be difficult, but if to just survive the next five years is clearly very likely. As long as the developer has the right determination and vision, then that is not impossible.
rohican

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 01:35:16 PM

Maybe yes maybe not, this world is all moving fast. Crypto is slow in innovating it will be evicted by another crypto, then all back to each developer.
Hecquyn

Activity: 129
Merit: 15

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 01:39:21 PM

I think yes. Altcoin can last a long time, but there are coins that die. You need to choose the good coin to hold.
PutuPartoHarjo

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 01:42:09 PM

My opinion altcoin is able to last forever, but on condition of being able to make people feel comfortable and safe in investing.
All of its main capital investments are able to maintain the trust of its customers.
Apiapik

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 01:43:40 PM

In my opinion, all possibilities can happen. The life of the car continues to spin. Similarly, the crypto is constantly moving and spinning. All the time. Altcoin survives or dies depending on the investor as the holder of control.
ahiaba.john@yahoo.com

Activity: 365

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 01:48:20 PM

Definitely all altcoin will not survive but some out of all will remain in operation. This is simply because, there are so many fake or scam atlcoin in circulation now but by their fruit we shall know them. Be vigilant and get to know them very well before investing into it.

platinov_and

Activity: 364
Merit: 110

SPOKKZ

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 02:14:00 PM

I think you need to keep altcoins. But it also depends on what coins you plan to hold. If this is a non-consumable coin then you need to sell it.

────────  SPOKKZ  ────────  
A COMMUNITY-POWERED FILM & TV BLOCKCHAIN ECOSYSTEM
────────  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Linkedin ⬝  Medium   ──────── Join Pre-Sale
andieoke
Copper Member

Activity: 301
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 02:19:37 PM

Of course it can, but not all altcoin can do that. not all altcoin are able to survive for a long time, only altcoin is good and has a lot of enthusiasts who will survive within the next 5 years. but for the altcoin ethereum, BCH, litecoin and altcoin that are familiar, do not ask again, he will last as long as Bitcoin. if the bitcoin is still there Altcoin it will also exist, but if Bitcoin die, all altcoim will also die.
norcia

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:36:30 AM

Obviously, why not. Altcoin is a future investment solution with bitcoin and possibly another crypto.
It's just necessary to continue to innovate to seize the market.
kiemnhieutien

Activity: 490
Merit: 17

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:46:54 AM

For good coins like ETH, NEO, EOS, they can last and develop  for next 5 years and longer. It's about 3 years since Ethereum born and we still see it's bigger and stronger everyday.
senin

Activity: 938
Merit: 137

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:55:59 AM

Of course, altcoins will live, and not only for the first five years. I do not see any threats to their existence. Everything will be as before. Many altcoins will appear on the market, the weak ones will leave, strong and promising to remain. Crypto currency is part of our world for a long time, so you do not have to worry about it yet. Individual coins and tokens may die, but in general the crypto currency will continue to exist for a very long time.
Jiyens3

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 04:03:07 AM

yes, with the next 5 years there is a very good possibility and some are getting worse in value and team, therefore in the selection do not have to rush not to keep the coins that are ultimately free to buy, choose the best altcoin from the best according to your own willingness to follow others often leads to anxiety / uncertainty or just plumbing themselves, everyone is encouraged to be smart in analyzing fraud everywhere, lest you be hers. I strongly believe that storing altcoin as much as possible for the long term in the next few years would be very unusual for you if you want to be patient, do not make the wrong decision to buy altcoin for determining a good future.
I am confident with the development that Altcoin has been able to make Altcoin so good and very capable to be reliable in the future. so that in the next 5 years Altcoin is able to become a valuable coin like Bitcoin as the next flagship coin.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Amafunkiest

Activity: 71

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 06:08:39 AM

It's a 50/50 chance,  some will last for years but some will die off the market, and it's almost impossible  to know those which will die off from those which will make it... It's all about your patience and don't give up trading.
jokowo

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 06:12:03 AM

In less than five years my opinion may have gone bankrupt, this is not a real investment. Many other investments are more promising, unlike the crypto that seemed to play games.
LoverOfBitcoin

Activity: 78

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 01:12:42 PM

Altcoins are just as another projects some of them will rise and some will goes down, i'm willing to be risky with futuristic projects like this - https://medium.com/@kelvinchain/the-post-quantum-era-of-blockchain-todays-solutions-for-the-world-of-tomorrow-16bdd970f49a
Glydel1999

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 04:51:49 PM

I think it depends in their situation in this business if they are can last for next five years
because if they are in demand and doing good well in this  industry they can afford or reach that five  years.
Dodongbtc111

Activity: 167

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 04:54:58 PM

I think cryptocurrency will be able to survive more than the year you have stated then alt will also survive. I think that if you are holding alts which does not belong on the top 100 list then I think you need to start exhanging it with FIAT.
Triss Merigold

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

The Future of Security Tokens

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 04:59:20 PM

I think that maybe one of the altcoins will be able to replace bitcoin in its properties and advertising company. But until that happens, I can tell you that most likely Ethereum will exist in 5 years. The remaining coins in the future, I can not even imagine.

fvb

Activity: 1470
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 05:01:58 PM

There are a lot of good coins.  I'm talking about new ones that have a really good and promising future.  Projects, with a team of developers who believe and love their idea. Cryptography develops and improves.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
kris679

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 05:03:36 PM

I think this is a good idea because I'm already watching a coin which I paid for a long time was lying on a wallet for a long time and cost nothing, but once I decided to check its price and it turns out that it already costs $ 300 it was very nice, so I think that this is a good idea!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: