Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 04:42:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: do you think Altcoin can last for next 5 years?  (Read 4003 times)
rajsunil

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 06:38:35 AM

Altcoin has grown several times over the next five years.For example ethereum's price is currently $461.But I think it will reach $4000 at the end of the next five years.Altcoin will be in use too.The number of buyers altcoin will increase.
poornamelessme

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 06:42:26 AM

It's not like 'altcoin' is a thing that applies to all altcoins.

Some will likely last much more than 5 years. Some may be lucky to last 5 weeks.
feelideb

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

fLibero.financial

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 06:45:36 AM

Cryptocurrency is not going anywhere. There will be different event happening from now till your target years but  the fact remain that cryptocurrency gas become part and parcel if our lives.

posporo

Activity: 501
Merit: 10

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 06:47:39 AM

i want your opinion about this, because i have lot of coins am holding
Yes, I think altcoin can last for next 5 years and I believe not only for next 5 years but for next 10 years I suppose because most of altcoins are very popular now in crypto and their potentials are very stable even though marke is not good so I think it will last very long.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
btcmegastar

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 06:53:12 AM

How can people say things like this, because even governments want to legalise the cryptocurrency how can they say altcoin can last for next 5 years. Potential coins who are developing the project will always have growth in the future, cryptocurrency will be here forever.
tamango

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 06:53:19 AM

I think that in 5 years many altcoins will fail but also many others will rise and become very big and could become leader in this sector.
Natsuu

Activity: 1148
Merit: 158

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 06:55:04 AM

Why not? If that altcoin is something really promising and worthy to invest then it will last even more than 5 years. But apparently, many altcoins will die eventually because of lack of development and will turn to be a shitcoin. Therefore, those who are now established are the ones that are worth our money. Rather be safe than sorry.

kjnfmplm

Activity: 364
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 06:55:52 AM

Altcoins in general will last for the next 5 years. Much like Bitcoin. However, the coins that will last this long are the ones that are best among the bunch of coins existing in the market. If one coin dies, there are much more coins that will surface to replace it. The real question that should be answered is, "What altcoin/s will last or survive in the next 5 years?
JoMarrah Iarim Dan

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 06:56:59 AM

I know altcoins will not only last for five (5) years. It will last forever because internet will do. Not only alts but also litecoins, bitcoins, ethereum, and all crypto. Me too, I also have different altcoins. Like you because I believe in alts, i am also holding it because its price are all down. I thing we just do not know is what will be the price for the next five year. Higher ? Lower ?

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
artemdubina88

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 06:57:41 AM

I believe that the strongest Altcoins will survive in this harsh and unpredictable market !
FreddySelvig

Activity: 125

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:00:24 AM

It is difficult to say what will happen to the market in 5 years. New coins appear and disappear. I think that there will remain those who have a real application and ready product. So I advise you to choose carefully if you are going to hold for a long time.
coyote50

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 07:00:41 AM

i think you have to pick a good project and make sure to stay updated on the developments, because a lot of alts are going to die off IMO
googs84

Activity: 630
Merit: 256

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:02:24 AM

Well altcoin itself is a vast area and the concept that it runs over the blockchain will keep it alive forever or as long as the blockchain and smart contracts runs. However, there could be variance according to what coins you are holding. I mean whether your coins will last for next five years or not is no guarantee. They all are versatile, runs with different ideas, investors relation, developers etc and many more factors. Thus as concept it will keep running long, as a project it depends on many things.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
userclix

Activity: 25

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:10:28 AM

If I had to choose one coin aside from Bitcoin and Ethereum that can last for the next 5 years then it would be Monero . Monero is safe and secure but it’s defining characteristic is anonymity which is very useful for a businesses and individuals  to transact privately.
letsfly

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:12:21 AM

I believe some of the altcoins will last for  the next 5 years. You just need to hold the right altcoins. Those that have real world problem solving specs. One example is an altcoin that runs on a smart contract platform. Also those coins like binance and kucoin which areuse on their exchanges might last.

Midsign

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:14:36 AM

Probably, there will be more coins emerging in 5 year time but definitely for sure, there will be coins that may not able to survive for that timeline. I think the safest way of put in for an investment in alternative coins  is that you should consider coins that belong to the top 30 rank in the crypto market. At least the risk you would expect will be minimize by then.
magnat7691

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:17:28 AM

The crypto-currency market is developing so rapidly that it is impossible to predict what will happen in a month, not to mention 5 years.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      BRIDGEX NETWORK      │      LEND · BORROW · CONVERT · SEND     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Medium     Facebook     LinkedIn       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
Mr.Gun

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:10:07 AM

hopefully, altcoin can survive in the next 5 years because now altcoin prices are still decreasing and with this decline, many people who hold their altcoin and wait for altcoin prices back then from that I am sure soon the price will return altcoin and can get good luck and can last up to 5 know ahead
lekleklek

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:12:26 AM

A few of the protocols like EOS, NEO, ADA and maybe some of the exchange tokens are the safest bets imo.
karthcrypt

Activity: 266

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:14:40 AM

Altcoin and indeed cryptocurrency in general have come to stay!  Cryptocurrency is gaining acceptance each day and more people are moving into cryptocurrency to take advantage of it's technology and ecosystem.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: