Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 08:49:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: do you think Altcoin can last for next 5 years?  (Read 3993 times)
oleg-mihlov

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 06:42:07 AM

Yes i do think so. Some altcoins can last for next 5 year. It must be no scam, hard to hack or cheat, easy for trading, high vol,...
I support, holding even for 10 years will be a profitable party. Cryptocurrency will be popular in this world for a long time and no laws can destroy it, it is the brainchild of people for the people.
fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 06:45:00 AM

it seems the altcoin market will still be the same, though up to 5 years ahead. ie large altcoins or in big 5 such as etherum, doge, ripple and eos, or there may be a shift in place from them. but new coins will always appear, and old coins that can not survive in the top 100 and are thrown out of the competition, will disappear. I think you can find safe with invest in altcoin that is in the top 10 or 5 in the list.
Podiezdd

Activity: 50

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 10:26:38 AM

It all depends on your choice , depending on which altcoins you have chosen ...
shaunbrylle38

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 10:27:45 AM

Well I hope so considering the amount of money some of them raised.
NaXxow
Legendary

Activity: 1085
Merit: 1000

ALT Add: APfc4bykKHxYSVkvzsLdQvmiTXvTgMiCRM

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 10:34:41 AM

altcoins are made for the benefit of advance technologies around the world. it may be replaced by so more advance ideas or project so that it will be improve. altcoins/crypto is here to stay.

██
         ████
        ██████
       ████████
      ██████████
     █████  █████
    █████    █████
   █████      █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄   █████        █████
 ████████████▄  █████      █████
██████████████▄  █████    █████
                  █████  █████
                   ██████████
                    ████████
                     ██████
                      ████
                       ██
Azbit▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
...BLOCKCHAIN INVESTING BANKING.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ●
  █
  █
  █
  █

███
███

█
  █
  █
  █
ROGER VER
ADVISOR
  █
  █
  █
  █

███
███

█
  █
  █
  █
WHITEPAPER
● ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ●
Bounty Thread

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀▀███▄
▄███████████▀▀▀      ████▄
██████▀▀▀       ▄    █████
███▄         ▄█▀    ██████
██████▄    ▄█▀      ██████
█████████▄█▀       ███████
▀██████████  ▄     ██████▀
▀█████████ ███▄  ██████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████▄
▄█████████▀     ███████▄
▄██████████   ███████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▀▀██████████
█████████       ██████████
███████████   ████████████
███████████   ████████████
▀██████████   ███████████▀
▀█████████   ██████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████ ▀███████     ▀▄███▄
██████   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄█████
███████              █████
████████             █████
█████████▄          ██████
▀████████▀        ▄██████▀
▀███▀▀        ▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
whk0

Activity: 128
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 10:44:09 AM

I think that alternative cryptocurrencies are too significant to be missed. I'm sure that they will increase like BTC ever amd their prices will grow too.
Miles123

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:19:29 AM

For me, some coins will last for 5 years, but only those who have a strong future. Everyday has a new coin, but it will not last long because they will burn it. The king of all Bitcoin will last for next 5 years because it it the center of all.
rancidgash

Activity: 735
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:21:48 AM

i want your opinion about this, because i have lot of coins am holding

For sure, yes. Altcoins have huge potencial and possibilities to change market for better. In next 5 years everything can be different and coins can be the most popular currency.

Anyway in next years altcoins will be only better
WUWARAOLUOXIANG

Activity: 302
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:25:24 AM

Sure. But in this year, lots of stupid projects will and have to die. Valuable things are too few. Hope we can both hold some solid ones, BTC of course!  Wink
Niklortof

Activity: 64

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:30:40 AM

If you're lucky, Yes, in 5 years, many altcoins will disappear ... there are a lot of bad coins on the market
marlo1001

Activity: 360
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:43:08 AM

I'm thinking for now, that as long, as cryptocurrency will last, that long will last the alternative cryptocurrencies. They are just in addition to the Bitcoin and just like bitcoin and cannot exist without them, it is working vice-versa.

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA    mastercard   SPA    UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE
Zebrodok

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 12:02:12 PM

crypto has a good and long-term future ... I don't think crypto will ever disappear.
Bonanzabits

Activity: 364
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 12:06:05 PM

I think that over the next 5 years, alternative crypto-currencies will gain enough popularity to become full-fledged competitors to centralized assets. I do not think that this direction will remain in place, the ways of investing will gain uniform world standards and institutional money will flood the crypto-currency market. And this will be alternative crypto
real eyes realize

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 12:08:40 PM

I don't think altcoins can last for next 5 years or more. In my opinion, crypto world attracts more investors every day, and I can not imagine the world of crypto without altcoins. I think we can see many altcoins more successful in the future.
Prosperityforall

Activity: 490
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 12:17:15 PM

so why not? altcoins are attractive field to invest you money and some of them have a background. In general you have sort out your investment ideas and some of them will be profitable
rlm42

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 12:45:05 PM

In a positive scenario - cryptocurrencies will grow, enter everyday life, and the fiat will depreciate.
Negative scenarios, I see more, for example, the cryptocurrency will be prohibited by all governments. Interest will fall and it will be no needed anymore.
Well, a neutral scenario - there will be only 1-2 main cryptocurrencies, for example, bitcoin and ether.
JeffreyBasil

Activity: 166

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 02:15:54 PM

Bro, it totally matters on your choice. If you have the right coins to work with, it is totally worth investing in the altcoins. I have prg, icx and lisk and I know they shall go till more than 5 years because their team is amazing.
RoryDennis

Activity: 156

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 02:44:38 PM

Yes, the altcoins can be very great. Make sure you have invested in the coins that are definite to rise. My choices are tau, ada and neo and they shall give high earnings for sure. I mean there is not even a second thought.
nizamcc
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 06:39:20 PM

Why not? Bitcoin is lasting for 10 years and doesnt have any problem. Why altcoins has to have such a problembs in the future.
marlo1001

Activity: 360
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 08:27:29 AM

I'm thinking that those projects like Ethereum, HYDRO, EOS are having the plans that are going above and beyond 5 years, so they are having the development schedule and Roadmap that they did not share widely for the next ten years probably, with different options.

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA    mastercard   SPA    UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: