Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 03:01:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: do you think Altcoin can last for next 5 years?  (Read 3993 times)
ojherpeu

Activity: 99
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:21:12 AM

Some coins may last longer, but most coins can't last for five years, and some will disappear in less than six months.
garciacarral

Activity: 153
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 07:12:21 AM

Altcoins are good guys that could encourage your bright future and bring money. They have so positive predictions and their trends talk about altcoins' future development.
scoobidoobydu

Activity: 141
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 07:14:08 AM

The speed of development in IT in general and cryptos in particular is very fast. For next 5 year, I am not sure if any current alt-coins can last but I am positive there will be more new strong altcoin with specific purpose of using being born.

And maybe bitcoin at that time will not be king anymore.

_____ DSTRA ▬ ● ▬ FROM COMMUNITY, COMES UNITY ▬ ● ▬ DSTRA _____
⚫● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   PRIVACY ▬▬  FAST  ▬▬ LOW FEES   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●⚫
●⚫ ▬▬ Twitter | Facebook | ANN | Discord | Website ▬▬ ⚫●
MancyZz

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 07:16:21 AM

i want your opinion about this, because i have lot of coins am holding

If your altcoin came from airdrops or any shitty campaign then id suggest you if the project is not that active then dump it because it wont survive. However if your holding major altcoin like in top 20 then continue to hold for it because it will last until the end.
I think Altcoin really can be a reliable coin and very reliable in the next 5 years.
because by looking at current developments are able to generate profits and make many supporters join against Altcoin for future progress.
all coins have the potential to produce an ever-increasing development in the future. so for the development that is present in Altcoin is very capable of bringing the changes to the fore and make a much bigger profit in the future. so I'm sure for Altcoin in the next 5 years to be able to be a coin that is very capable to be relied upon.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
tubig123

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 07:22:28 AM

Will im not thinking Altcoin can last for 5 years because altcoins now begins into a new program and many members will joined if the teams will be unite no reason that altcoins is almost 5 years it will be forever.
asudja89

Activity: 101

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 07:24:07 AM

I don't think most COINS will survive five years. The low-value coin will die first, followed by the cheat coin. Most COINS belong to both types.
bountylayomi
Copper Member

Activity: 234

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 07:34:58 AM

I have a strong belief that altcoins will stay longer than the five years in question. Many new companies are keying into the Cryptocurrency technology even now. Just like I always tell people, some coins will fail along the line while some will stand and do well. For this reason, I advise that one should cultivate the habit of selling some portion of the coins is holding and leave the rest in portfolio for a long term holding because no one can tell what tomorrow will hold for the coin weather good or bad.
Thanks.
billknight

Activity: 197
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 07:38:18 AM

Why not? Altcoin always exists in the crypto market. As far as I know, only when Bitcoin and the crypto market collapse will the altcoin die. With the current situation, I still think the market will last for ten years
sedahan13

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 07:42:07 AM

In that long duration the price of altcoin will be huge but offcource not all of them has great potential, in 5 years the price of altcoin will going up and down many times, but the price will possible to going up more than 100 times  from now, and  the market cap also will going to multi trillion dollar. Actually in every year crypto market will bigger and the community also will be more strong.

│▌██████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ██████▐│
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│   TELEGRAM   │    TWITTER    │     REDDIT     │    MEDIUM    │
RNGfight

Activity: 196

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 07:44:17 AM

I think a lot of tokens will die, because their value is not high, and their connection with the blockchain is not high, and the competition pressure in this market is great, so I cannot guarantee that all altcoin can live for five years

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
tentara pelajar

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 07:51:16 AM

Yes I think altcoint can last for 5 years to come though not all, just a potentially coint that will survive, given the many types of altcoint available, we'll see what the next 5 years will be like
razgeriez

Activity: 25

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 07:59:52 AM

More and more coins are born in this market but not all of them are good. So i do think if you want to survive in this market, only choose the good coin to hold and use only .
Because it's like the natural selection, every bad coins will be abaddoned in the nearly future.
liangzi123

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:00:28 AM

Altcoin will always exist for more than 5 years. In the future, you will use it in many places, and the world needs so many coins, used in different countries and different industries. In a few years, it will be a world where 10,000 coins will develop together.

Sywekoli

Activity: 43

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:02:35 AM

I believe that there are some altcoins that will keep going that long, any semblance of ethereum, monero and neo looked worked to remain for that long however there are a great deal of different altcoins that will wind up ceasing to exist of the market before that time since individuals will begin to find that these coins are futile and begin moving far from the coins
notoriouscrypto

Activity: 27

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:05:38 AM

if crypto currency is going to survive then alt coins would have to in theory survive as well, it wont just be Bitcoin as the lone survivor , alt coins have so many different real world uses in the nearby future, ive seen multiple alt coins that are AI,VR,AR,Drone tech its the future and 5 years is nothing , think longer term like the next decade maybe
onesalt

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:12:21 AM

Well 5 years is not a long time. Let's make it 15 years, then my thought would be that much less alts will remain until that time. I believe BTC, ETH and some top-10 coin will stay until that but many low market coins now will melt away.
voltesbazooka

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:12:55 AM

At this point in time.. It depends. So many altcoins are just plain scams and you can really never know for sure if the project will go well or not even if the project looks really good on paper; quite similar to what market will be in 2 years - you can never be 100% sure.
Victorheywhy

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:16:31 AM

Yeah, most definitely. Altcoins can last for so long, as long as there are different investors all over the world who are willing to invest in different coins. Te more the investors come,, the more altcoins keep blooming. All I'm scared of is that there are lots of scam projects as it stands.
LaGata888

Activity: 17

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:31:51 AM

Yes, I absolutely believe so.

We are only seeing the beginning of cryptocurrency/altcoins really being implemented with any gusto now, when you look at the BIG picture! Which is demonstrated nicely here: https://medium.com/@mccannatron/12-graphs-that-show-just-how-early-the-cryptocurrency-market-is-653a4b8b2720.

The potential of the technology and use of altcoins within business is undeniable, so much even internationally recognised institutions like the United Nations are taking advantage of its benefits (which can be seen with Ambrosus).

As mentioned many times already here in this thread, there must be a rock solid use case for the cryptocurrency or token for it to last. A great example of this is the briefly mentioned Ambrosus above.  Their AMB token is used to facilitate the transfer of real time data and assets within supply chains. How they do this specifically is by integrating sensors with IoT technology and their blockchain protocol, so that data relating to products is updated to the network. The blockchain provides access to data everywhere within a supply chain, at all times. This is highly valuable to stakeholders within a supply chain, so that they can track and be confident the product has been handled correctly before the responsibility is passed on to them. Consumers can be confident of the origin, quality and safety of products and make educated decisions when making purchases. There's a ton more information about how Ambrosus effectively do this at https://ambrosus.com.

The point is the efficiency, accuracy and transparency achieved with the blockchain solution, would not be possible without it = rock solid use case.

The token itself holds value which is an added incentive for enterprises to adopt the system. This value will obviously increase as more institutions deploy the blockchain solution to improve their supply chain management, causing a network effect. Leaving less of the AMB in circulation (with no more being produced), consequently driving the value of the token up.

With a bit of research I'm confident you will see there is a very bright future in altcoins.

Rudi Setya

Activity: 479
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:41:34 AM

If your altcoin came from airdrops or any shitty campaign then id suggest you if the project is not that active then dump it because it wont survive. However if your holding major altcoin like in top 20 then continue to hold for it because it will last until the end.
I think Altcoin really can be a reliable coin and very reliable in the next 5 years.
because by looking at current developments are able to generate profits and make many supporters join against Altcoin for future progress.
all coins have the potential to produce an ever-increasing development in the future. so for the development that is present in Altcoin is very capable of bringing the changes to the fore and make a much bigger profit in the future. so I'm sure for Altcoin in the next 5 years to be able to be a coin that is very capable to be relied upon.
Altcoin is very can for reliable future. with the ability of these developments are able to produce far greater profits in the future. so with this great advantage, it is very capable of bringing Altcoin in the next 5 years to become a valuable coin and a tremendous advantage.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: