Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 08:34:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: do you think Altcoin can last for next 5 years?  (Read 3993 times)
Domanity

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:56:35 PM

Yes of course, but with the number of altcoin at this time, certainly not everything can last up to 5 years. if the altcoin no one believes in him, and there is no interest to have it, then not in a long time, the altcoin will die by itself.
Yudai

Activity: 212
Merit: 100

Gric Coin - Redefining Agriculture and Increasing

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:02:30 PM

As for my opinion, Yes I do belive that altcoin can last for next five years and even more years. But I also do believe that in the long list of altcoin, not all of them will survive for the next long run.

moanna123

Activity: 88
Merit: 1

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:07:12 PM

it is very important for which altcoins we are talking about if they are as good coins then maybe yes it can be and i think it have to be and it will be ...as soon as possible it is going to happen.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Firbolko

Activity: 183

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:08:35 PM

Yes, I believe that the altcoins will continue to exist in the next five years and they are not in danger.
jonaire99

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:11:29 PM

i want your opinion about this, because i have lot of coins am holding

It will depend on the quality of altcoin and their purposes. Altcoins like ethereum, ripple and neo can last beyond 5 years and their prices will likely to go up in the nest several years. Altcoins that made with no real purposes and the so called vapor coins will likely delisted from the exchanges after few months or years and go into extinction. Before buying any altcoins, especially for the newbie investors and traders, it is better to research it first to find its quality.

━━ ━     Whitepaper     ━ ━━ ━     E M J A C     ━ ━━ ━     One Pager     ━ ━━
●     ●         ●     The World’s 1st Green Renewable Energy DLT Project     ●         ●     ●
━ ━━━ ━      IEO on  Exmarkets & p2pb2b      ━ ━━━ ━      Telegram      ━ ━━━ ━
orarider

Activity: 575
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:13:03 PM

In today's technology era 4.0, there is a need for electronic money. The diverse development of many coin is born to meet the needs of the players. So I believe in the next 5 years the altcoin market will survive and develop stronger.
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812
Merit: 10

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 11:13:24 PM

i dont see why not man who even knows if Altcoin might byass bitcoin itself is just a matter of time

Nick Abimanyu

Activity: 406
Merit: 19

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:14:00 PM

i want your opinion about this, because i have lot of coins am holding

Many say bitcoin can last up to 100 years this's what underlies my answer "altcoin definitely can last for more than 5 years". I think personally, bitcoin's the life of all cryptocurrencies in circulation except for banking coins.
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:14:45 PM

Yes, I'm sure that can happen, as long as we still use Altcoin, Altcoin will still exist and can even last much longer.
Altcoin is an alternative financial system other than Bitcoin.
Currently there are coins that are very popular like ETHERUM and Bitcoin cash.
Altcoin is also used in financial transaction systems in some online websites.
So actually that when we can maintain transactions and also even increase them, Altcoin will get better in the future.
megaflux7

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:15:27 PM

Why don't you specify the altcoins specifically so we can know the onee you are holding. Altcoins like ethereum, EOS, NEO are built by a futuristic team and build on fundamentals that are likely to last more than five years from now.

So it all goes down to the alts you are holding.
beckspace

Activity: 931
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:18:21 PM

I think, already planning for the next five years is objectionable for this market. Most of the projects are still in its infancy and it is unclear whether they will continue or not.
olamidey

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 05:24:58 PM

You question seems hilarious or probably I don't really get it, one fact is, cryptocurrency is here to stay but not all altcoin. So if you invest in the right project, there will last a life time. In the next five years scam coins will the filter out as well as week coins, only strong altcoins will survive, some altcoins that will certainly survive five years are Ethereum, Dash, and tron, binance coin and a host of other good cryprocurrency including bitcoin. So choose wisely now. Good luck

bootlace

Activity: 364

Justice as a Service Infrastructure

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 08:04:58 PM

I'm sure that the most of alts will die. We don't need much of them. Some people says that tokens are as shares. But I think it's not the same. Much coins it a garbage from dev's. And many people don't understand for what we need so huge count alts. And I think same. Imho we need top25 and no more. All that coins have enough for further developments and life.

J U R      |      The Justice as a Service Infrastructure      |      JUR ALLIANCE                      ═════════════════
      SMART LEGAL AGREEMENT.  ESCROW.  DECENTRALIZED DISPUTE RESOLUTION.        ║  JOIN JUR PRESALE  ║     
 ●         WHITEPAPER         TECH PAPER         GITHUB         MEDIUM         TELEGRAM                 ═════════════════
Luigi21

Activity: 644
Merit: 262

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 08:15:07 PM
Last edit: August 08, 2018, 04:12:53 PM by Luigi21

Obviously not all altcoins, a lot of projects will die cause of the bad team and bases of some projects, and we have always to be careful about government regulations on cryptocurrencies

╔══════╗
zenfuze
╚══════╝
REVOLUTIONARY TRADING PLATFORM
[  The ultimate solution for cryptocurrency trading  ]
[    with built-in connectivity  to major exchanges    ]
████████████████████
████████████████████
████▀█████▀  ▀▀▀████
████   ▀▀      █████
████▄         ██████
█████▄       ███████
██▄      ▄▄█████████
████████████████████
████████████████████

████████████████████
████████████████████
████  ██████████████
████▀▀████▀▀▀▀▀▀████
████  ███  ▄▄▄  ████
████  ███  ███  ████
████  ███  ███  ████
████████████████████
████████████████████

Zenfuse is developed to
REVOLUTIONIZE
your trading experience
╔══════╗
trading
╚══════╝
Clavulanic

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 08:29:53 PM

Obviously not all altcoins, a lots of projects will die cause of the bad team and bases of some projects, and we have always to be careful about government regulations on cryptocurrencies

I agree. Crypto will still exist and grow 5 years and more from now. But on what specific coins is still a question. Several or most ICOs may die along the way as this has not established much and lacked support. But on bitcoin and prominent ICOs like eth and others, it is worthy for investment as these will much surely strive in the future.

██████████

████████

██████

████

██████

████████

██████████
Appreciate Coin
Send and receive tokens
in blogs and social
media communities
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
▄████ ███ █████ ███ ████▄
▄█████▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄█████▄
██████▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀██████
██████ ███ █████ ███ ██████
██████▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄██████
▀█████▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀█████▀
▀████ ███ █████ ███ ████▀
▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
NO
INFLATION

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄███████▀▀▀███████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀  ▄  ▀▀▀▀████▄
▄████  ▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄  ████▄
▄█████  ███████████  █████▄
████▀  ▄██▀     ▀██▄  █████
████  ████  ███  ████  ████
████▄  ▀██▄     ▄██▀  █████
▀█████  ███████████  █████▀
▀████  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀  ████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄  ▀  ▄▄▄▄████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TECHNICAL
INTEGRATIONS

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀██████████▄
▄█████████▀   ▀█████████▄
▄████████▀       ▀████████▄
█████████▄▄█▌ ▐█▄▄█████████
████████████▌ ▐████████████
████████████▌ ▐████████████
▀███████████▌ ▐███████████▀
▀██████████▌ ▐██████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
GROWING
USE CASES

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████▀   ▀████████▄
▄████▀     ▄▄▄     ▀████▄
▄█████  ███████████  █████▄
████▀  ▄███████▀▀██▄  ▀████
████  ████  ▀▀  ▄████  ████
████▄  ▀███▄  ▄████▀  ▄████
▀█████  ███████████  █████▀
▀████▄     ▀▀▀     ▄████▀
▀████████▄   ▄████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
EASE OF
CRYPTO TRADING

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████████

████████

██████

████

██████

████████

██████████
notoriouscrypto

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 11:36:46 PM

the more im reading the more it seems like itll be only a select few ALT Coins will survive in the end, instead of like 100 alt coins maybe 10 exclusive alt coins will survive in the end, hopefully be lucky to grab one of the alts that survive in the end because itll be huge gains
larryjack

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 12:49:22 AM

I think only good Altcoin is really possible to survive and develop for a long time. I will invest in the top coin, because I really believe that what I invest is right.
iceblasto

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 01:33:21 AM

depending on the volume and price balance, typical of many short-term traders it is very easy to sell all the coins they consider to be saturated, and buy new altcoins with high hype.

altcoin will survive if it maintains a price balance with the volume that is always thought of by developers, altcoins like cardano will also remain in the top board because they have received good regulation from the government.
gabriela1999

Activity: 299
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 03:01:33 AM

Poor altcoins will be removed and replaced by more potent and promising latens. With the development of crypto not only 5 years or 10 years. The rule of excuse always occurs daily. So choose the right altcoin for yourself for the future.

██   ██████████████         1xBit.com     |     BENEFIT SEASON          ██████████████  ██
7 B T C   W E L C O M E   B O N U S
██                       P L A Y   N O W                       ██
junkerr

Activity: 1022

Meta4uStake.io

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 03:13:31 AM

altcoin will still last for the next 5 years. Let's make a small hypothesis, the factor that makes altcoin die in the near future doesn't exist. In fact, the number of altcoins that keeps popping up is increasing. The hypothesis of the dying altcoin will become positive when these years begin with a reduction in the number of ICO projects. However, it seems that was not proven to be true.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: