Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:48:58 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: do you think Altcoin can last for next 5 years?  (Read 4003 times)
krisnajsadrak

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

Hodlers Network

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 03:23:54 AM

Poor altcoins will be removed and replaced by more potent and promising latens. With the development of crypto not only 5 years or 10 years. The rule of excuse always occurs daily. So choose the right altcoin for yourself for the future.

exactly,,!! shitcoins will be die soon or later
so, if we talk about the next 5 years, just holding a solid and good cryptocurrencies
for example bitcoin, ethereum, litecoin, ADA or others

olacubic32

Activity: 95
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 03:25:51 AM

I will just say don't loose the faith that developed your drive for altcoins. I believe altcoin is for long time. Keep the drive and watch altcoin surprise you positively
Ann Impas

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 05:04:22 AM

I like alt coins, especially those who have a good value and actual usage. There are so many alts being born everyday and many of these will fall and many as well will survive. But I'm sure in the next 5 years, alts will continue to exist as long as it is legit. Good luck to all legit alts. Keep up the good work.
Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 07:03:28 AM

i want your opinion about this, because i have lot of coins am holding

It depends on the coin. It seems very likely that top and promising ALTs will still be huge in a few years, but equally some poor ALTs will fail, and there are probably also many that will do okay without ever getting really big.

drinkyj

Activity: 57
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 07:26:20 AM

Most of them will slowly disappear in the next five years and become worthless, but if one of them is success, then you will make a huge windfall.
Sheentaide

Activity: 117

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:29:55 AM

I suppose that over the next five years, opportunity crypto-currencies will advantage enough recognition to come to becomplete-fledged competition to centralized assets. I do not think that this direction will remain in area, the ways of making an investment will gain uniform world standards and institutional money will flood the crypto-foreign moneymarketplace. And this can be alternative crypto
Mr.Stinson

Activity: 164

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 08:34:19 AM

Lots of shitcoins will go down like the titanic. only the strong good coins will survive but who knows which ones are the good ones...?
Clemente18

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:36:14 AM

Altkoyn can proceed within 2 years in an active phase. And further it won't be relevant and it will become less. This my opinion.
Bearks71

Activity: 124
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:51:36 AM

For me, a few cash will remaining for five years, but only the ones who've a robust future. normal has a new coin, but it'llnot closing lengthy because they'll burn it. The king of all Bitcoin will closing for subsequent five years because it it the center of all.
a_no_nim_news

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 09:08:30 AM

Undoubtedly, the cryptocurrency market will develop rapidly in the coming years. In my opinion, this growth will only increase and this process will not be stopped.

■ CLOUD TOKEN ■
█Get from 6-12% monthly in CTO tokens. REF CODE + 50% profit:4901547258 █
AVAMONEY

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 09:44:51 PM

As long as the developer has the right determination and vision, then it is not impossible. Altcoin survives or dies depending on the investor as the holder of the control. It is important to remain positive after investing, it is also good to keep an eye on reality.
pabpete

Activity: 539
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 09:47:05 PM

Altkoyn can proceed within 2 years in an active phase. And further it won't be relevant and it will become less. This my opinion.
I can't agree with that, for me next 3/4 years will be for crypto just good cause the whole market will be developing and in next phase crypto will get some moves which will make it more usefull worldwide and thanks to that it could get again a big hype around itself.
len23

Activity: 175

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 10:48:10 PM

The good and promising altcoins I think will last for five years or more than like bitcoin it continues to grow more and more.
teeshe

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2018, 11:24:00 PM

I suppose most may last beyond five years, however not all altcoins will have an impressive return in five years as their growth and development is dependent on the dedication of the team behind the project and how much they are carrying their community along with progress made.
crazylikeafox

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 12:57:44 AM

there are some altcoins that has a good roadmap and developers that is surely will last not only 5 years but for a  much longer time, like appcoin and omisego with good projects and partners!
entrepmind23

Activity: 644
Merit: 261

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 01:13:26 AM

there are some altcoins that has a good roadmap and developers that is surely will last not only 5 years but for a  much longer time, like appcoin and omisego with good projects and partners!

If the coin has good developers and they are following the roadmap then most likely they would be able to push through the project and achieve their goals which would result for the existence of the project for a long time given that their project would be useful. Unfortunately, we can only see a little percentage of those coins that has these types of persistence because some just give up easily that's why the value of their coins just continue to go down.

The good and promising altcoins I think will last for five years or more than like bitcoin it continues to grow more and more.

Even though bitcoin is what they call has ancient kind of technology already because it is the first one, it is still the most famous and valuable one because it has the demand of the people. It would still exist for a long time and may not be gone at all and retain its position if there is a catalyst that would catch investor's eye and it will continue to soar high.

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
Aion2n

Activity: 700
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 01:38:04 AM

I think that only some, the best altcoins will still be in a few years. Now most of the coins are created just to make money. It is these coins that will disappear in the first place. Therefore, if you have many different coins, I would recommend to you well understood their value to society. Only useful coins can count on their long existence.
And of course I want to note that if you plan to hold coins for 5 years, first of all pay attention to bitcoin, ether and neo.
Argoo

Activity: 2310
Merit: 228

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:31:40 AM

Altcoins will exist as long as there is a crypto currency. Since we are sure that the crypto currency enters our life for a long time, the altcoins will also grow and develop for a very long time. Tokens will be especially developed, which are really necessary in real life. Although tokens are underestimated and even treated negatively, they are able to survive many of the now promising coins, including even bitcoin.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
eekkaa

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 05:08:53 AM

in my opinion, altcoin in the next 5 years will have a lot of coins that have increased prices and as much as possible you have opened a sell order at a very high and reasonable price.
Robotbitcoin22

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:22:13 AM

I still believe that in the next 5 years the cycle will get better where cryptocurrency will survive and more and more development against blockchain. the real sector will switch to the latest technology
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: