Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 12:16:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: do you think Altcoin can last for next 5 years?  (Read 3993 times)
Aptekary

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 09:45:49 PM

The cryptocurrency market will develop in the next five years. At present, people are increasingly seeking an additional source of income, starting with remote work and ending with passive income. Deposits in bitcoin and trade bitcoin delisting of income.
since the crypto-currency market was quite young, so predicting its development or decline is very difficult. But it is unequivocal, the current situation of the crypto-currency market does not benefit him.
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 10:17:20 PM

i want your opinion about this, because i have lot of coins am holding

Altcoin will never be gone and it will add more as the years goes by. As we can see the growth of cryptocurrencies, it just shows how people react about this new technology that gives us an opportunity to at least gain some good benefits through buying and selling.
slavasxpu

Activity: 121
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 01:22:10 AM

Sure it will! And not just to develop, but to develop rapidly. It is possible that there will be some adjustments, there will be new cryptocurrencies, and investment in cryptocurrency will undoubtedly increase.

■ CLOUD TOKEN ■
█Get from 6-12% monthly in CTO tokens. REF CODE + 50% profit:4901547258 █
Arkham Knight

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 06:49:07 AM

It depends on the coin you are talking about. I'm sure that those altcoins that are in the category of payment, loan, gambling , gaming and banking will certainly not last for another 5 years. The altcoin the has only the chance of surviving to even make it after a decade is the ones that are on the top 10-20.
Deku

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 07:18:59 AM

I think the altcoins have a good future, don't worry you made the right choice . I think it's the best choice at the moment.
not all altcoins have a good future,
there are some that I think will fly high, for example, ethereum, ripple, crypterium etc.
mirawantirinjana

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 07:26:52 AM

for the next 5 years it would be better if you invest in an ICO project, look for an ICO project that is truly trustworthy and with a promising future, so you can invest by buying tokens and holding them for the next 5 years
thefaucetrunner

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 07:28:25 AM

it will good if you sell it right after those coins were listed on exchange, i dont think altcoin will last upto next 5 years. There are only a small number of altcoin with huge community support will last and even exist in cryptocurrency. Because we have many altcoin with similar useful and purposes. i really doubt for altcoin resistance in long term period even ethereum at current market situation dumped below $200.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
BitcoinCleanUp.com

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
#EndTheFUD

██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
Hartmas

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 01:29:38 PM

Do not think it's worth living now and here, probably still need to strive to develop not looking into the future, but in reality, to develop in our cryptocurrency market, and then in the future it will also be easier.
walleconomy

Activity: 114
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 02:47:54 PM

I believe so. The cryptocurrency market will actively develop, get more and more approval and popularity in the society. After all, the cryptocurrency market is a modern market, with new exchange opportunities and payment methods for goods and services, which corresponds to the level of development of society, social values and technologies.

✦╱╲▬✧P A P U S H A . I O✧ Rocket Technology▬
(  ❍  ) ▬▬▬THE LATEST TECHNOLOGY TO ▬▬▬
◢\___/◣ ▬DESTROY OIL REFINERIES RESIDUES▬ 
onetwostep

Activity: 658
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 05:01:05 PM

Altcoins will continue to decline market volumes and values until a bull season comes again. In the long term, when we think about altcoins that might really work, they can live 5 years later. But we know too many scam coins here Smiley

youdacapt

Activity: 1820
Merit: 295

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 07:44:20 PM

I believe so. The cryptocurrency market will actively develop, get more and more approval and popularity in the society. After all, the cryptocurrency market is a modern market, with new exchange opportunities and payment methods for goods and services, which corresponds to the level of development of society, social values and technologies.

some countries do not experience difficulties in using Altcoin in real business, I think there is indeed a potential for them to adjust the system to be more perfect, the regulations that apply are always progressive and prioritize efficiency and usability for public businesses. I am sure the mindset of the government will change and start using altcoin in the next few years.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
AngellSky

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 10:10:42 PM

Altcoins will continue to decline market volumes and values until a bull season comes again. In the long term, when we think about altcoins that might really work, they can live 5 years later. But we know too many scam coins here Smiley
I think that the current state of things in the crypto currency market can very qualitatively edit the amount of altcoin. In any case, scammers and unpromising projects will disappear necessarily.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
kopijos

Activity: 523
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 10:28:07 PM

altcoin in 5 years then has two predictions, the first will die and the second will be in the best position with maximum technological development. so we have to see how the development of altcoins in the future and also how to use the altcoin in the future.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
haruna69

Activity: 80
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 01:34:31 AM

yes ofcourse, but only alt which have real usecase and functionality
you may still see random erc20 token will billion supply and airdrop, and so far money blow into it, the token will be pump dump before owner left it for good
, so yeah, i believe top 10 alt coin will stay exist
Leanna44

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 01:43:08 AM

Why would someone becomes ignorant, they keep asking if altcoin would last this coming five years from now, obcourse  yes this coin had strong fundamental in terms his level in crytocurrency this coin is one of promising coins today so its hard to say that its become vanish in cryptoworld oneday, as what i said this is last until the end of crypto..
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 02:01:58 AM

Altcoins can live for more few decades because it will not die easily. Because if bitcoin die they have new coin that can replcae bitcoin and new era again will born to cryptocurrency. Many people will still support to altcoins in the next few years and decades.
juperos

Activity: 459

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 02:12:43 AM

I think it will still last 100 years. The blockchain technology is excellent and it is solving a lot of big problems in the business. I think that in the future the business will abandon the bank to use crypto.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
Taufik blackspade team

Activity: 431

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 04:44:38 AM

I feel that altcoin will also last a long time, but only altcoins that really have the potential that will still be able to exist. Being able to defend in an uncertain wave of cryptocurrency is a very difficult task to do. From the time to time, cryptocurrency will continue to grow and will become a major part of the world economy someday.
Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 05:04:57 AM

I do have a large hope in altcoin which has potential developments in the market because once their developments start progressing it has a huge chance to increase their price. So it is always good to look at potential coins in the market in order to hold them for the long term to make decent money for your holdings.

rynanosih21

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 07:03:53 AM

I think Ripple is a very good coin and is a coin that has a large amount to be high in value.
I am sure because Ripple is a strong coin and is a coin that has sophisticated technology so that there are many who are interested in Ripple.
I think in the future Ripple will be a strong coin and has a high price value.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: