Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 12:50:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: do you think Altcoin can last for next 5 years?  (Read 3993 times)
best ever

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 04:24:41 PM

i want your opinion about this, because i have lot of coins am holding
not all altcoins only the legit altcoin.. will survive

Not all, sure but many of them. For instance, I believe that the tokens that are in the top-100 cryptocurrencies will be used in 5, 10 and even more years. You will see.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2018, 04:26:37 PM

definitely
This is the revolution of the financial and tech industry
You combine both, enhance the features, speed up efficiency and cut down workload

Blockchain, crypto are here to stay. If it can stay for 10 years since 2007, it can stay 10 years starting from 2018
hasna17

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 05:31:35 PM

I think Altcoin will last a long time from what you think
because what I am observing at the moment, the development of altcoin is quite well known in the community and most traders use Altcoin, and I think it will actually add to the age of altcoin not the other way around.
because in modern times the goal will be a revolution in the financial industry and technology that will increase income reducing workload.
Gasolindance

Activity: 280

yamzu

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 05:32:32 PM

In my opinion yes. Now is the good time to hold altcoins, especually, if you had more alts. They will make good profit for you.

Roni116

Activity: 269
Merit: 1

Soil.co - Earn USDT/USDC

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 07:44:35 PM

There are still many holders who still think positively about altcoin, and choose to hold it in the long run. I don't doubt that for the next 5 years the altcoin will be able to survive and could be increasingly popular.

[ Soil.co ]
───────────[  Earn USDT/USDC | Up to 14% Passive Income ]───────────
crpytpublica

Activity: 110
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 05:14:07 PM

Of course, investors will be more interested in the growth of the crypto currency market, because investing finances, profits can be significant. The market is growing and will continue to develop.

■ KuBitX ■
█ Cryptocurrency Exchange & Trading Platform █
focused on:  knowledge | security | accessibility | excellence | ethics
cryptonx

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

Futurov

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 05:35:33 PM

I think you should hold only a few altcoins,, maybe about 5 - 10 altcoins
Because i believe a lot of altcoins will be disappear from the market ,, and only a good altcoins with serious team will be survive my friend

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
doycku

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 06:44:28 PM

Because i believe a lot of altcoins will be disappear from the market ,, and only a good altcoins with serious team will be survive my friend
The fact is that today there are a lot of minor projects on the cryptocurrency market, but I hope that they will not harm the development of the cryptocurrency market.
hovrah

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 07:08:07 PM

The fact is that today there are a lot of minor projects on the cryptocurrency market, but I hope that they will not harm the development of the cryptocurrency market.
If we analyze the last year’s market, then in a fairly short period, the cryptocurrency has drastically changed its prices and therefore I can also assume that many can change in 5 years.
onlinedragon

Activity: 1036
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 07:11:33 PM

not all altcoins only the legit altcoin.. will survive
Mostly this is the situation but today legit can be tomorrow totally worthless, the moment you realize that there is something wrong the coin lost already a big part of its value.

Don't think that they will totally disappear but will simply lose most of the value, coins will become in real problem if they don't manage to keep any nodes online.
maemunah

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 07:20:21 PM

of course because I am sure that altcoin has a good future and will last until one day until the next 10 years can come, because the more that time more and more interested investors and investors who make altcoin are stronger to survive
Leo

Activity: 620

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 08:18:55 PM

it depends on the type of coin you are holding,  if it's a good solid coin it's sure it's gonna last more than 5  years,  but if it's not a solid project coin I'm sorry it might not reach up to five years before it dies down

Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!      │     TRIDENT PROTOCOL     │      HIGH FIXED APY  >>> 382,945%
THE HIGH PAYING AUTO-STAKING & AUTO-COMPOUNDING PROTOCOL
████████████|           Twitter           |          Telegram          |            Reddit            |████████████
PancherBitCoin

Activity: 812
Merit: 317

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 08:23:14 PM

it depends on the type of coin you are holding,  if it's a good solid coin it's sure it's gonna last more than 5  years,  but if it's not a solid project coin I'm sorry it might not reach up to five years before it dies down
A peasant for 5 years in the cryptocurrency market may change. It is necessary to take into account defacto in order to get the bad state of the market adversely affecting certain projects, as well as the fact that almost 60% of all altcoin do not have the right product.
Saint1990

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 08:37:47 PM

So are you applying concept of long-term investment??? That's great choice by you but not all altcoins will survive for 5 year check out the source https://deadcoins.com. Lot of altcoins and have came into market but turned to scam, abandoned by devs and have turned out to be useless due to hacking. Only that altcoins will survive in the market which have potential to change and bring something helpful technology in the cryptospace to help the community and to solve the existing problems. Only that altcoins will survive who have good development team behind the project and are constantlly bringing better change for their community like partnership with VCs and exchanges and new projects etc.

Elseye

Activity: 378

ApolloX

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 08:52:16 PM

I think that yes, they can do that. ETH came out in 2014(and it was no the first alt as far as I know) so it needs 1 more year to be at the age of 5. I think that it will easily overcome 10 year point.

asayoyaasa
Copper Member

Activity: 648
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2018, 11:39:07 PM

If you hold many altcoin for at least 5 years, you must know the project that can survive in this competition. Don't think cheap altcoin worthless to invest in, don't care about current price, just focus to think that project is great and never die. 

This is my main account. My alt account for bounty report in the future >> asa crypto info
pacman7331

Activity: 638
Merit: 118

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 11:57:04 PM

If bitcoin last 5 years then altcoin will be last for the next 5 years. Because Altcoins are a major part of the cryptocurrency. Before altcoins, Bitcoin wasn't popular globally. Altcoins are dominating almost 48% of the crypto market. Without Altcoins, I can't think a crypto market. A lot of altcoins will vanish but real and stable coins will stay with bitcoin. This is my personal view.

Anies_Sandi

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 03:14:31 AM

no one can know for sure the development of cryptocurrencies let alone the next 5 years is too far the most important thing today is the confidence and patience we have in investing because one of the risks in investing is that we cannot know for sure the development of cryptocurrencies
Fishmaster23

Activity: 256

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 06:46:05 AM

There is a competition of coins, the development of the most promising that we can  say that everything will live for a long time. It remains to make alts a means of payment and everything will become even better.
Maricurijohn

Activity: 294
Merit: 8

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 09:42:05 AM

If you hold many altcoin for at least 5 years, you must know the project that can survive in this competition. Don't think cheap altcoin worthless to invest in, don't care about current price, just focus to think that project is great and never die. 
In my opinion, it should not be held for long periods of time, because if you hold the altcoin for long periods of time is very risky and risky, the 10 coins I hold, only one penny is raised. The rest of the coin depends on the BTC and ETH values, they rise and fall in the same direction, sometimes falling deeper than the ICO selling price.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: