Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 12:06:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: do you think Altcoin can last for next 5 years?  (Read 3993 times)
afroman1131

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 09:49:04 AM

There is a good chance, that most of them will dissappear, because the project fails, team come apart, competitors are better, or simply the project was a scam from the beginning. But I am sure, there will be many, which will remain, and become much stronger, than what they are now.

S P O R T S F I X           ●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●
|     Whitepaper     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     Medium     |
████████████ [ Join SPORTSFIX ] ████████████
Abeleez

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 07:58:52 PM

i want your opinion about this, because i have lot of coins am holding
It depends on a particular altcoin instead of the sweeping generalisation you are making. There are a number of altcoins with a strong base and the issue of sustainability is well settled. I think you should rather reframe the question to something of which of the altcoins will last five years.
quandong

Activity: 164
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 08:41:35 PM

I think Altcoins can survive for the next five years but only about 70% of them because some Altcoins are less developing while Bitcoin is going down. If Bitcoin price increase, other Altcoins will increase.

jeda2000

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 09:00:11 PM

In the years to come, a regulation on crypto coins will most likely be made. As a result, many crypto currencies, which do not promise anything to investors other than imagination, will be removed from the market either because they do not find regulations or investors.
kemetz

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 11:49:06 PM

yes of course, the altcoin will continue to survive not only in the next 5 years at least as long as crytocurrency still exists and there are still many who are interested in using it. but it needs to be recalled because until now many altcoins are still tricky to get high enough trust unlike bitcoin, chances are that only a few potential good altcoins will be able to survive for the next 5 years in accordance with the technology projects developed and owned a team that is continuously solid to develop better and can continue to increase its price.

Signmd

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 06:02:50 AM

I think that many altcoins will remain and will develop and grow in value in the future. Many of course the Altcoins will die. Therefore, you need to invest in good Altcoins, which are with technology, a strong team and a promising roadmap.

🗣 Упpaвляeмый гoлocoм Ai Topгoвый пoмoщник 👨💻 Meнeджep пopтфoлиo
📊 Aнaлитикa ✦ AiBB ✦ Crypto ID 🔐
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • https://aibb.io • ▬▬▬
topkhai

Activity: 351

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 06:16:43 AM

If all the altcoins you hold are included on coins that have gained more trust. But that cant be ascertained because lately the market situation is very unpredictable. I remind you to hold a tested coin like bitcoin or altcoin ethereum
trimulia

Activity: 518

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2018, 06:37:08 AM

Depend on what and which altcoin, if you talk about top 30 altcoin in coinmarketcap.com. Of course they will last for over 5 year

mistemb
Copper Member

Activity: 226

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 06:57:15 AM
Last edit: October 22, 2018, 01:05:55 AM by mistemb

Yes , but only some altcoins some will not recover from this bear market so choose wisely what alts are you going to buy now

enwi

Activity: 574

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2018, 07:38:46 AM

I think, altcoins will be able to survive if they have good developments and projects so there will be many investors who still believe in the altcoin, so if they have good developments, they will still be able to survive and have a growing price, but for altcoins that cannot survive then it will fall and become non-value

ohkkstaaahp

Activity: 378

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 08:33:00 AM

I think that many altcoins will remain and will develop and grow in value in the future. Many of course the Altcoins will die. Therefore, you need to invest in good Altcoins, which are with technology, a strong team and a promising roadmap.
Well, if the altcoin is poor quality, they will die in time, the altcoin quality will grow forever. In the next five years, I think the altcoin will be stronger and richer, because the ICO is more and more, the code can dominate the world in the next few years. so now learn to prepare knowledge of investing is the most ok.

changxia

Activity: 294

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 08:34:57 AM

I think the altcoin will always exist, why? Because the most successful technology in the current blockchain field is cryptocurrency, and it is still evolving!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Kat_messy

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 11:59:05 AM

It depends which coins you are holding. If you are holding top 20 coins, I think they are still alive and even grow in their value, but if they are new, you can risk them getting disappear.
jonaire99

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 01:57:35 PM

Many altcoins are designed to last for many years and not just 5 years. If they are high quality coins equipped with better technology and innovation, they would exist in the market for a long time and possibly reach many all time high prices. Before buying a coin, you should do your own research first and find the solid coins that can possibly go up many times in the future. Ethereum, eos, ripple, cardano and neo are some of the top altcoins that will stay or exist for long time in the market.

━━ ━     Whitepaper     ━ ━━ ━     E M J A C     ━ ━━ ━     One Pager     ━ ━━
●     ●         ●     The World’s 1st Green Renewable Energy DLT Project     ●         ●     ●
━ ━━━ ━      IEO on  Exmarkets & p2pb2b      ━ ━━━ ━      Telegram      ━ ━━━ ━
Crypto_lion

Activity: 630
Merit: 11

NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 02:04:30 PM

You can generalise that all the altcoins will last for ever.But you have to pickup the domain in which blockchain will be of value and the ecosystem is designed in a such a way that the coin will be of use.

❱_    ClinTex     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     NEW MEDICINE:   Faster,   Safer,   Smarter
   ❪  TELEGRAM  ❫                 ❪  TWITTER  ❫                 ❪  LINKEDIN  ❫   
██████████████████████   J O I N   ██████████████████████
Vengloker

Activity: 9

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 03:10:20 PM

It seems like there are still very many altcoins that still last for the next 5 years. But I hold on to ethereum and NEO. Because it seems both are profitable.
cap10

Activity: 42
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 04:04:16 PM

I this cryptocurrency is the future of the world because of it's safe transaction.
avarnet

Activity: 868
Merit: 250

Enterapp

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 04:07:42 PM

oh of course that is because altcoin has a good future and there are a lot of enthusiasts too, so as the year goes by, altcoin also more and more enthusiasts who use it until someday altcoin must have a bright future

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ObroQ

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 04:31:50 PM

i want your opinion about this, because i have lot of coins am holding

This also depends on the coin. If the ciin has value then it can last for longer than five years. If not, i guess you saw a lot of projects that finished ico then the coin was dumped because there was little to no interest for it.
guillot1ne

Activity: 210

www.icovo.co/

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 06:06:48 PM

Good strategy, I think. But you should not to hold so long, you know. Just check price for coins every time and so soon you will rich something.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: