Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:16:53 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: do you think Altcoin can last for next 5 years?  (Read 4003 times)
jonatuzc

Activity: 854
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 06:08:06 AM

why not crypto already been 10 years since bitcoin creation.
Of course it can survive for long. It has been ten years since Bitcoin has been rolling and growing in the market. ETH has been in the market since three years and it grew immensely from a coin with very low values to a coin with up to $2000 in 2017. 

It means that coins with the maximum technological advancement will survive. Besides, there is still a big gap and a lack of demand from the countries where crypto is banned. The moment it gets recognized will rise the demand for these coins even more and this will further rise the life span of these coins.
DonFacundo

Activity: 1344
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 10:48:47 AM

of course altcoins can last for the next 5 years or even in 10 years, you know bitcoin is almost 10 years and still popular crypto why not altcoins except scam coins.   

CbineUltra

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 11:48:46 AM

i want your opinion about this, because i have lot of coins am holding

It seems to me that good altcoins will only develop in the next five years. This will allow the majority to show very good growth. Definitely need to keep the coins and not sell now.

Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 11:50:44 AM

Just make sure that all the coins in your position has an potential and not shit coins,because if does then your a failure mate .

Better review your folios and make a good decision and sell those shits before its too late..altcoin has a future but only the legit one and not those shits

I have sold half of my coins and tokens before they die lol.

Many of them will fall and for sure you will regret what to decide
novaprime

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

UniDApp - it's DeFi time!

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 11:52:23 AM

yes, I think altcoin will still be able to survive in the next few years, because technology will continue to grow and the world will also change, I think in the future crypto currencies will be needed so that altcoin will surely continue to grow and will be needed
Of course, things will change, but in order to get the best development, we have to keep up with the current trend because big companies are very interested in blockchain technology and certainly in the future many technologies will be based on altcoin. I believe it happens and we will have to wait longer

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
Bellator

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 02:22:21 PM

Just make sure that all the coins in your position has an potential and not shit coins,because if does then your a failure mate .

Better review your folios and make a good decision and sell those shits before its too late..altcoin has a future but only the legit one and not those shits

I have sold half of my coins and tokens before they die lol.

Many of them will fall and for sure you will regret what to decide

It truly depends on what coin one is refering to. Although when taken as a whole, it is a great possibility that cryptocurrency will remain in the next five years amd more. One just have to make sure what coin it focus and invest on so as not to be victimized by many scammers in the market.

bootlace

Activity: 364

Justice as a Service Infrastructure

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 02:53:03 PM

I wait some changes. Altcoins as today need to be changed. Today I see some positive decisions. ICO begin replace on the STO. And it's good. We will get more then hopes for money. And stocks market will closer then now

J U R      |      The Justice as a Service Infrastructure      |      JUR ALLIANCE                      ═════════════════
      SMART LEGAL AGREEMENT.  ESCROW.  DECENTRALIZED DISPUTE RESOLUTION.        ║  JOIN JUR PRESALE  ║     
 ●         WHITEPAPER         TECH PAPER         GITHUB         MEDIUM         TELEGRAM                 ═════════════════
notlasttrain

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 05:01:23 PM

We were waiting so long when market was red during long time so I hope this forecast will be right and I will turn my money back
hovrah

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 07:23:37 PM

I wait some changes. Altcoins as today need to be changed. Today I see some positive decisions. ICO begin replace on the STO. And it's good. We will get more then hopes for money. And stocks market will closer then now
In any case, the current state of the cryptocurrency market is almost for days and if we assume the further development of cryptocurrency, then in five years we can achieve very big results.
Suslura

Activity: 587

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 08:45:09 PM

In any case, the current state of the cryptocurrency market is almost for days and if we assume the further development of cryptocurrency, then in five years we can achieve very big results.
Perhaps you are right, because the five-year period is quite a long time for the cryptocurrency market. We can recall how the development and growth of prices for cryptocurrency in 2016 and 2017 awoke when we saw the maximum value of the price of Bitcoin and ethereum.

morgan4140

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 09:43:48 PM

Altcoins will always live, especially those around which there was a lot of HYIP. I advise you to keep such coins as MainFRAME or QuarkChain.
Glok17

Activity: 319

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 10:03:49 PM

In my opinion alts will probably last longer than 5 and even 10 years. More to say, I think than BTC and alts will push out orthodox fiat money.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
extremegym

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 11:10:12 PM

It is hoped that crypto currency investors can develop until anytime, but until now no one has been able to know and ensure the development of the crypto currency going forward is the most important for what we are currently using the opportunity to be able to use crypto currencies.

if the project develops over time then its capitalization will grow. this is the main thing to be considered.
newbie-hero

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 04:47:57 AM

Everything depends on the token. If you hold reliable and trusted altcoins, especially if they are in the top-100, you can be 80% sure that they will stay alive in 5 years and more. Nevertheless, many shitcoins will vanish.
Yabuy92

Activity: 396

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2018, 06:45:38 PM

digital currency is in 2009 and now in 2018 and will enter 2109 how long do you think the time has passed !! and the longer the time more people know what is bitcoin

nebiki

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 07:30:44 PM

digital currency is in 2009 and now in 2018 and will enter 2109 how long do you think the time has passed !! and the longer the time more people know what is bitcoin
yes, with the increasing number of people who know the crypto world, it will add to the government's confidence to legalize that the community is greatly helped by the crypto world. Hopefully the more the age of bitcoin increases, bitcoin will get better in the future.

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y
|    TWITTER    |   TELEGRAM   |    DISCORD    |
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
JOIN NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Ryuuma

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 08:34:21 PM

I'm sure the altcoins will be alive in five years.However, some of them may lose a lot of value.That's why we have to be careful.
moneymakescents777

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 09:23:31 PM

Alt coins will certainly last more than 5 years.  CANYA coin CAN, is a great example of a business model that is changing / adapting to the decentralized employment model of the future where we work from home and get paid in CAN crypto coins
BigBrother

Activity: 439

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 11:51:59 PM

Certainly. During this time, there will be even more different altcoins and many of those that are now will cost a lot through 5 years.

kotajikikox

Activity: 2422
Merit: 214

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 12:01:00 AM

Investing in altcoins are great strategy to got profits in the future but i advise for you always monitor your coins stability for your safety.

About your question 5 years from now some altcoins will become very strong and some will become deleted in the list from the exchange, so depend on the support of community and the devs of each altcoins for their future.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: