Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 09:16:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptsy is...  (Read 2602 times)
regtable69

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 03:11:04 AM

Has Cryptsy ever just shut down the exchange and went on vacation with your money?
iv had that with a pool recently. due to paranoia whilst a certain pool dev was away at bitcoin expo he closed all withdrawls auto or not
i understand cryptsy is under a lot of pressure from new coins and new members which causes slowdowns in the deposit system but having to get a withdrawl instigated by putting a ticket in is a bit tedious hope you get the site back to health asap!

p.s troll box needs to show its ugly head again.

http://ghettomining-co.in/net/coin 0% fee +potential block reward  https://discord.gg/NXDanPe net discord
http://ghettomining-co.in/ltc/coin 0% fee                                            https://discord.gg/kHekYc5 pool discord to sign up
http://ghettomining-co.in/waya/coin 0% fee
Eex77

Activity: 160
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 03:28:11 AM
Last edit: February 10, 2014, 03:41:05 AM by Eex77

You do realize mike is one of the most common names people have right?

You do realize that "Mike" with a "Time Stamp" equals positive ID in the logs especially when combined with the "Estimated BTC Value".

Obviously one of the high rollerz LOL

~BCX~

So you're saying cryptsy is going to close someone's account due to their opinion?

Has Cryptsy ever just shut down the exchange and went on vacation with your money?

Comparing to what exactly?

DOGE: D9X7qReZrCzkWefgt5FW55ENftoLiyvZHq             BTC: 1NXinRxyWhuetk7VTqUE2xFepbFJUD4MZf             EAC: epECRCi4eLytstZZiD57gXRoLwEJLgTgZx
roozifus

Activity: 249
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 04:43:12 AM

Somebody mentioned mcxnow, the comparison was with them.
tenaciouzd

Activity: 256

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 04:53:02 AM

Whats the standard time frame on tickets?

Being Processed since last 1 days 11 hrs
backtrackit

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 04:54:54 AM

Whats the standard time frame on tickets?

Being Processed since last 1 days 11 hrs

I had one processed a few hrs ago, took a couple of hours for someone to respond.

tenaciouzd

Activity: 256

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 04:57:21 AM

Well, guess that confirms to me they dont do them in order received but by whichever is more important, not even a response to mine in a day and a half
Eex77

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 05:01:10 AM

Somebody mentioned mcxnow, the comparison was with them.

But the only time you didn't have access to your coins with mcxnow recently was the downtime from late last night into early this morning EST when they were upgrading their servers so the site runs faster.

They did shut down once but you always had access to your coins.

But actually thinking about it what BitJohn said is false people have had coins simply disappear from cryptsy (See the infamous 60 BTC issue), and sometimes they come back later. So I guess the coins do in fact go on vacation

DOGE: D9X7qReZrCzkWefgt5FW55ENftoLiyvZHq             BTC: 1NXinRxyWhuetk7VTqUE2xFepbFJUD4MZf             EAC: epECRCi4eLytstZZiD57gXRoLwEJLgTgZx
BitJohn

Activity: 826
Merit: 1001

@Bit_John

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 05:15:17 AM

To clarify my going on Vacation MCXnow did a 500 BTC share offering then went offline for months.... causing the shares to drop to almost nothing. I got no issues with the exchange but its obvious there is an attempt to spread FUD on the forums.
BitJohn

Activity: 826
Merit: 1001

@Bit_John

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 05:19:05 AM

Well, guess that confirms to me they dont do them in order received but by whichever is more important, not even a response to mine in a day and a half

Did you classify your issue in the proper section with all relevant information? I have stated many times different categories had different levels of support. A general ticket will not get seen as fast as a 2FA or a deposit issue for instance. Putting a ticket in the wrong category or putting in a ticket with just " where are my coins" will delay you significantly.

Want fast support include all the information and don't wright a novel. TXid is a must if your claiming a missing deposit for instance coin type is a good one to include as well. But literally many tickets are simply "Where are my coins?" Without included what coin and what transaction this will take longer to solve.
Eex77

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 05:20:38 AM

To clarify my going on Vacation MCXnow did a 500 BTC share offering then went offline for months.... causing the shares to drop to almost nothing. I got no issues with the exchange but its obvious there is an attempt to spread FUD on the forums.

But you always had access to your money during that time, and shortly after it dropped it went right back up to the previous price before closing, higher even.

Also that's a horrible attitude that you have there, maybe instead of claiming it's all an attempt to spread FUD on the forums you should work to give your exchange a better name by fixing the multitude of issues people are having rather then say people are conspiring against you.

Kasym

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 05:43:09 AM

MCXNow is pretty great, I recommend it even though they don't have a lot of currencies.  They will add more in the future and in the meanwhile it is by far the fastest system out there, they pay interest, and you can switch into USD whenever you want.

I have no idea why people still use cryptsy.

MCXnow pump threads lately? I thought about them, but interest rates close to 10% when they're starting? Good luck getting a withdrawal, that's what that says to me.
elixir

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 11:05:46 AM

compared to a lot of exchanges its pretty good, nice lay out too.

OPEC oc2E9cQ4StgaMW2a18pKuZGe5h9RZdLL9c

Non nobis solum, sed omnibus! - Franko

Ɖ ~ DSNJ49NdZM4KjLHfPSYEGWKRn7wSC4bWqi
viriat0

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 11:09:44 AM

+1

Compared to the other, the cryptsy is undoubtedly the best!

Five points for Cryptsy!!
sakkosekk

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 11:13:54 AM

+1

Compared to the other, the cryptsy is undoubtedly the best!

Five points for Cryptsy!!

Pretty colors, all the coins, large volume. Crytpsy is the best. It's too slow, but it is still the best.
tuner

Activity: 73

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 11:26:48 AM

I have deposited bitcoins, litecoins and unobtaniums to Cryptsy account, first 2 showed up after 20 minutes, but Unobtaniums did not, now it's 25 hours, no pending no nothing, have created a ticket, but still no reply or etc..
BrewCrewFan

Activity: 672
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 01:32:55 PM

lagging/holding all deposits plus fractional reserve gets me worried! 3 days for a deposit.....i understand that things are busy but cmon. by then the market had crashed back down :-(

Well with some peoples thinking you just being a baby and need to be patent. I mean you should be happy if it arrives there in 7-20 business days or something.

Free SIGNs giving everyday. Be part, do not miss!.
SqMe5ceYfdcGsRyVpgvpYb6bRLS9j8omvB

XChat : Addy : XYuZESQpeMtZ2wit8nVVnXKGytfiaTBCo6 PubKey : eteshLzeq8Bh54BRjGSunMTc6Ytxtk7HYaSmDYMQn61z
ungaro59

Activity: 679
Merit: 507

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 03:42:58 PM

Deposit doge this morning and nothing in my balance. 400 confirmations. No response from support.  Huh

Participez à l'aventure bitcoin. Hébergez un noeud bitcoin sur Raspberry pi ou Orange pi. Tutos complets : http://bitcoinfullnodeonraspberrypi.blogspot.fr/
btcmania

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2014, 05:50:45 PM
Last edit: February 10, 2014, 06:04:12 PM by btcmania

So your posting a screenshot of the web site while we were adding servers? Got it it was down.....whats the point of this thread?

The point is good sir, that Cryptsy is always down for one reason or another. 502 errors, security error messages, internal errors and/or/most commonly funds that are locked away in a back room while your hamster on a wheel servers try to cope with the demand.

It never ends. And that is just it, it NEVER does end. Unlike other exchanges where issues are resolved, with Cryptsy the very same issues mentioned in my post have been with Cryptsy since their first day rolled out, to this very day.

Hi.
maardein

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 06:06:39 PM

So your posting a screenshot of the web site while we were adding servers? Got it it was down.....whats the point of this thread?

The point is good sir, that Cryptsy is always down for one reason or another. 502 errors, security error messages, internal errors and/or/most commonly funds that are locked away in a back room while your hamster on a wheel servers try to cope with the demand.

It never ends. And that is just it, it NEVER does end. Unlike other exchanges where issues are resolved, with Cryptsy the very same issues mentioned in my post have been with Cryptsy since their first day rolled out, to this very day.

Seriously, I have been using cryptsy for some time now, and have had a few issues with deposits/withdrawals taking longer then they should, but otherwise I've had zero issues.

BTC: 1788UegKXGXXicfPcbZ1bmSUJ99ZWRCF7p
LTC: LZ2rCcoxK4X8wRRynqdxoimd4d3TDNk7Lk
PMP: PApSSdorQds5tQysymwDXPAN3viJLFTUs8
BulletProof_za

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 06:08:12 PM

Legend wait for it ..................................................................... DARY! Cryptsy is LEGENDARY never had problems !
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: