Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:56:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Lobitcoin.io  (Read 537 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
nj_crypto

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:25:13 PM

Very interesting.   
I like the supply.   Nice to see a drop that doesn't have a billion supply.
I'm in.
Good luck to the team. 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Unmanned (OP)

Activity: 17
Merit: 6

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 04:19:28 PM

No information at all.
Who's the team? please give us more information.

Great question, as you can we are still pretty new. Even being new our Airdrop is going awesome, Discord Invite bounty is soaring, we understand there are still questions to be answered. So we will constantly be updating our thread here, our announcement channels in Discord and Telegram, our twitter, our facebook, instagram, check us everywhere!
Check back to the main thread here for updated team information and more announcements.

-LobitCoin Crew
Larsinist

Activity: 510
Merit: 31

CryptoDude

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 05:02:09 PM

Nice, i see that the tread has been updatet
can you tell anything about the gaming feature of your project?
Unmanned (OP)

Activity: 17
Merit: 6

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 05:05:37 PM

Larsinist,
We at this current time have signed an NDA and are unable to speak about who, or exactly how it will be used. We can say that it will be part of a new style of gaming though, something that appeals to crypto and in-game rewards of sorts. Stay current in our discord and telegram to get the most immediate updates!

-LobitCoin Crew
char0n

Activity: 199
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 08:36:54 PM
Merited by MarcusMillstrom (4)

am happy to see this thread getting updated.
Will the team be updating the tread to make it more visually pleasing or are you planning on leaving it simple and plain?
char0n

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 08:38:00 PM
Merited by MarcusMillstrom (1)

Larsinist,
We at this current time have signed an NDA and are unable to speak about who, or exactly how it will be used. We can say that it will be part of a new style of gaming though, something that appeals to crypto and in-game rewards of sorts. Stay current in our discord and telegram to get the most immediate updates!

-LobitCoin Crew

Shocked nice, a coin like yours is definitely needed
nj_crypto

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 01:29:55 AM

Can someone on team please explain why they think that this coin will moon?
Lobitcoin
Copper Member

Activity: 61

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 08:08:58 AM

we try not to make ambiguous promises but we can assure you that our team is working to create real value and massadoption to our coin. We want an effective working product with lot of use cases not only in commerce(buying and selling) also in gaming and other technology currently working on some integration into other sector and of course a coin with real value would definitely moon so yes we will moon and it would be a sustained one since there is a huge value attached to it. This is part of our mission, so this is our stand
-LobitCoin.io
vasil777

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 08:29:21 AM

Looking at this template and minimalist project website, I would not advise you to invest in a tiny project and keep away from it. On the site I did not find information about the project team.
Larsinist

CryptoDude

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 08:34:21 AM
Merited by char0n (2)

This is from their whitepaper, so that one of the reasons that i want to get early in!

Lobitcoin  is  used  for  payment  transactions  such  as  buying  and  paying  for  goods bought.  
The  development team  has been  working  round  the  clock  securing,
partnerships, deals, game integrations and merchant collaborations.
Lobitcoin game integration  is  particularly  exciting, LBT  will  be  integrated  into  and  be part  of popular crypto games, mobile and PC games that accept cryptocurrencies as forms
of payments for online game purchases.
A Lobit exchange platform with lobitcoin as its base currency will also be built in the future.
Many  of  the  lobitcoin  collaborations  will  be  announced  pre-launch  and  others post-launch.
Keeping up with the different announcement channels and community channels   for   lobitcoin   is   essential   as information and   updates   of   immense importance will be made known as the project goes forward.
A proper look at the road  map  of  this  project  shows  the  plan  and  direction  that  the  lobitcoin  team  is working with.
Lobitcoin
Copper Member

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 08:44:53 AM
Last edit: July 04, 2018, 09:05:33 AM by Lobitcoin

Looking at this template and minimalist project website, I would not advise you to invest in a tiny project and keep away from it. On the site I did not find information about the project team.
that's an awful thing to say, we just launched few days away currently we are trying to update the website and that's gona come in. Our team are actively engaging with our community members on discord and telegram. And we would soon start making video update post on our YouTube channel.  How can you make such statement without even coming close enough to observe and ascertain things. I don't think it's fair to trash talk what you certainly have no idea about. We invite you to our community, read our whitepaper, wait for the release of our many apps in development, partnerships, various integrations and use cases. Team have been working all day, all night. If you draw conclusions on just that then you have a poor sense of judgement.
Larsinist

CryptoDude

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 02:11:58 PM

agree, gonna be awesome when the news arrive!!
i saw them in discord

here is the discord link
https://discord.gg/9TskmW6

Larsinist

CryptoDude

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 04:29:54 PM

OHHHH NICE, the discord invite bounty is live, you should make a anncement of that!!!!!!!

MarcusMillstrom

Activity: 392
Merit: 211

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 06:54:37 PM
Merited by Larsinist (1)

OHHHH NICE, the discord invite bounty is live, you should make a anncement of that!!!!!!!

Yeah we finish the stress test yesterday. Grin

Larsinist

CryptoDude

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 07:39:53 PM

so nice, am gonna use it, see you in discord!
Lobitcoin
Copper Member

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 07:53:52 PM

The invite bounty is live, it's looking interesting already. Don't miss out on an opportunity to grab free LBT coin
jayteejags

Activity: 33

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 08:02:16 PM
Last edit: July 04, 2018, 08:21:00 PM by jayteejags

i already joined and am gona participate in the invite bounty, they have a wonderful community, its a young project gradually growing and things seem to be setting in. this is going to be huge, i must say. had a chat with one of the core team members i think i like the direction they are towing. i think for once this is a project focused on creating value an alternative unlike very many out there. i like the fact that they are leading the trend on eliminating transaction fee. tried to transfer some of my tokens and had to part with quite a huge fee up-to 25gwei, that really sucks you know. soon we have to call for boycott of all cryptos including lazy tokens on the ethereum blockchain that charge transaction fees. more complicated now than banks, crypto is suppose to make life easy but i dont see any of that curently
nj_crypto

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 08:08:39 PM

I will do bounty as well. 
char0n

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:48:20 PM

i already joined and am gona participate in the invite bounty, they have a wonderful community, its a young project gradually growing and things seem to be setting in. this is going to be huge, i must say. had a chat with one of the core team members i think i like the direction they are towing. i think for once this is a project focused on creating value an alternative unlike very many out there. i like the fact that they are leading the trend on eliminating transaction fee. tried to transfer some of my tokens and had to part with quite a huge fee up-to 25gwei, that really sucks you know. soon we have to call for boycott of all cryptos including lazy tokens on the ethereum blockchain that charge transaction fees. more complicated now than banks, crypto is suppose to make life easy but i dont see any of that curently

awesome man Grin

And you are sooo right. It is definitely true. lets see what the future holds
char0n

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:48:58 PM

Yeah we finish the stress test yesterday. Grin

that is great. Seeing progress is always nice.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: