Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:11:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: which is the Best site for buying Bitcoin  (Read 259 times)
anis_bcmcl (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 08:09:22 PM

I want to buy bitcoin through my bank debit or credit card. So which site is the best and secure to buy bitcoin through debit or credit card.
jeronimosuykens

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 09:31:09 PM

I want to buy bitcoin through my bank debit or credit card. So which site is the best and secure to buy bitcoin through debit or credit card.
Currently I have bought a lot of BTC on WebMoney and I feel that the transaction is very good there. You can buy BTC on Webmoney and be absolutely assured of its quality because it is a reputable trading site for a long time.
BCMB

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2018, 09:39:08 PM

Depends, where do you live?

pixie85

Activity: 2170
Merit: 528

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 09:51:41 PM

Depends, where do you live?

The best sites are usually those that use your local currency. If you live in the US it's easy because most exchanges accept USD and but if you are located somewhere in India or Korea, you're best using a local exchange.
The deal is simple. You have Euro in your pocket, find an exchange that accepts Euro transfers.
putriliesma

Activity: 184
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 10:07:13 PM

I think indodax a good website to buy bitcoin and Luno is also good because I buy some on both websites, it is very easy and safe. The price is also not too far from the original price.
bellakrstna

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 03:25:35 PM

to buy bitcoin you must have an account in exchange.
and then you can deposit your money to the exchange and buy bitcoin from there.
on of exchange is BINANCE.
Goodday

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 03:57:44 PM

if I think we should be able to select the sale and purchase of a reliable Bitcoin site and there is no fraud element in it and probably now many are selling services to buy and sell bitcoin and depend also where we live but indodax.com is Currently popular for being wrong one of these sites can be considered as the most crowded place to buy Bitcoin in Indonesia. Account creation at indodax.com not only provides a wallet address, but also facilities for Bitcoin transactions directly with Rupiah (via local bank payment method) and Bitcoin trading.
muraqaba

Activity: 128

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 04:00:42 PM

i would think coinbase is #1 for this.
Gaurav11kb

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 04:02:47 PM

Where do you live? Location will play an important part. Coinbase is good overall. There are many good exchanges  in India and Asia if you belong here.
chenczane

Activity: 430

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 04:21:43 PM

It depends on where you live. I live in the Philippines and we have coins.ph, rebit.ph and abra. We use this to buy bitcoin. First we enter our local money into it by payment centers or bank then we convert it to BTC or ETH, we got crypto finally. Also, they serve as a bitcoin wallet. It is secured and safe. Your money is in good hands in this platform.
Roberttran

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 04:27:35 PM

coinbase is probably the best option.  coinbase supports the purchase of bitcoin in many countries around the world via bank debit or credit card
btc-facebook
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 04:32:27 PM

coinbase is probably the best option.  coinbase supports the purchase of bitcoin in many countries around the world via bank debit or credit card

Yes, I agree ! ( But remember , that's US$ based currency )

If you prefer something local, I think it's easier because AFAIK every country have their local exchange so you can purchase your bitcoin without worry !
newinbtc
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 04:34:24 PM

Its depend on which country you live. To buy bitcoins directly with your credit card is Risky kindly avoid this. You need at Account at Hitbtc or Binance In which you can tranfer Direct bank deposit or you can use localbitcoins websitr to deal with local person to buy bitcoins
AnonBitCoiner

Activity: 1428
Merit: 326

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2018, 04:43:58 PM

You can try localbitcoin.com. It will support lot of FIAT payments for the bitcoin trade.You have to start a trade with the buyer of desired FIAT advertisement.This one had two factor authentication,which provide safety to your bitcoin in Localbitcoin wallet.You will get quick response from the seller.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
leviathon

Activity: 392
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 04:51:21 PM

You should have mentioned your country as without it you wouldn't get specific recommendation. The only site that you can buy from which is available globally is LocalBitcoins. Other than that all the websites are country specific if you want to buy from your bank account or credit and debit cards.
Kate Beckett

Activity: 280
Merit: 28

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 05:05:24 PM

I buy bitcoins on crypto-exchange exchanges, one of my favorites is Huobi.pro. It ranks 10th in the world in terms of trading volume. Its service is reliable and safe for crypto-currency trading. The exchange performs digital exchange of assets and serves global traders. It trades such popular crypto-currencies as Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, Litecoin, Ethereum Classic, Dash, OmiseGO, Tether, Ripple. Deposit of funds in dollars is possible via bank transfer or OKPAY payment system.
Cult

Activity: 479

Enter the future of gaming

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2018, 05:43:48 PM

If I buy in fiat, I usually use CEX.io cause they have relatively low fees, but the market price is usually is a bit higher than on Binance or Bittrex. Also, If you want to make a quick buy without registration you can use services such as bestrate.org as they aggregate biggest fast crypto exchanges and offer you the most profitable.

RedCatMetaverse   
    ●  Play Learn and Earn blockchain game  ●   
Instagram  ◣ Discord  ◣Twitter  ◣Reddit
maloibtc

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 06:17:12 PM

I have heard about Webmoney service but not sure, I haven't bought via such resources, my friend has given me some. I am also interested in the services where you can buy btc safely without taking risks, will be glad if you share your experience
Prince Malik

Activity: 924
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 06:26:41 PM

Ther is some exchange let you buy bitcoin with fiat money like binance...you just need to deposite your usd in the exchange and start trading
Deposit Fiat currency – Binance
https://support.binance.com

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 06:30:23 PM

There are better options if you can tell us on where you are living.

I'll suggest the same as others for localbitcoins so you can easily buy it with someone who's your countrymen to make your deal better,easier and more secure.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀