Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:30:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: which is the Best site for buying Bitcoin  (Read 258 times)
dumiya

Activity: 189
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2018, 06:45:53 PM

You can buy bitcoin using a credit or debit card from several exchanges. The most popular one is Coinbase.
Apart from coinbase, there are few other reputed exchanges that accept credit or debit card payments. They are Coinmama, CEX.io, Bitpanda and Changelly.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ajpandey

Activity: 26

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 07:55:52 PM

Thank you for the explanation.  It really helps the ones who are interested in Learning about Bitcoins. Am interested in Learning about bitcoin and Crypto trading, So I think this forum would be a great resource for me.
rosstiller

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 08:02:09 PM

I think coinbase is the best site for buying bitcoin or other currencies. Because it is very popular, trustworthy and main thing is that many counties actually support coinbase. Also there are several other site like Coinmama, Cex, Bitstamp, Localbitcoins etc.
VitKoyn

Activity: 490
Merit: 106

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 08:47:49 PM

I want to buy bitcoin through my bank debit or credit card. So which site is the best and secure to buy bitcoin through debit or credit card.
I think it depends on the bank that you are using, if the bank allows their customers to use their debit or credit card to purchase Bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies then it will be fine but also know if your country doesn't have a ban of using cryptocurrency. If coinbase is available in your location then you can try that or any local exchange. And just a tip, if you are not going to use it for trading purposes better not store your coins in exchanges, use a cold storage for it. If you can't use your bank to buy Bitcoin in your location then you can try using Bitcoin ATMs if you can find one near you.
Psychee

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 09:14:38 PM

I do not even know why it is not ligature, but I advise you to go to Socratus
RockBar0

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 09:18:53 PM

I think coinbase is the best site for buying bitcoin or other currencies. Because it is very popular, trustworthy and main thing is that many counties actually support coinbase. Also there are several other site like Coinmama, Cex, Bitstamp, Localbitcoins etc.
I agree with Coinbase because this is where I also bought a lot of BTC and every transaction here is very safe and fast. Coinbase has long been associated with this market and its reputation is enormous. Coming to Coinbase plans to trade the ERC20 tokens, which is a great thing for investors.
Tatsuyashiba

Activity: 147
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 09:21:05 PM

I think LUNO is the best place to buy bitcoin, besides being safe in LUNO it also presents some original currency from your country that will make you instantly buy bitcoin using your money.
nisya

Activity: 318

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 09:50:26 PM

I want to buy bitcoin through my bank debit or credit card. So which site is the best and secure to buy bitcoin through debit or credit card.

I suggest to buy bitcoin on localbitcoin.com, you can choose the seller that have the same country and cities as you so you don't have to worry if you get scam. but I think it depends on where do you live and I think every country has exchanges that allow people to buy and sell bitcoin with transfer bank, debit or credit card.
cryptowisser

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 12:04:58 PM
Last edit: August 07, 2018, 06:07:14 PM by cryptowisser

Hi anis_bcmcl,

There are many cryptocurrency exchanges out there, and we have listed 250+ of the more well-known ones (more than any other site in the world) together with the important data here: https://www.cryptowisser.com/exchanges/

To find the right exchange for you, you need to answer the following questions. You can do so for free in our Exchange Finder-test, available here: https://www.cryptowisser.com/

Is it important for you that your exchange accepts credit card deposits? (Yes/No)
Based on your question, this is important for you. Not all exchanges do not offer that option.

Is it important for you that your exchange accepts deposits of cryptocurrencies? (Yes/No)
If you currently have cryptocurrencies and just want to change your exchange, the new exchange must accept deposits of cryptocurrencies. Some exchanges only do Fiat-to-crypto and those exchanges are then not available to you.

Are you a US-based investor? (Yes/No)
Many exchanges prohibit US-investors.

What’s the highest trading fee you can accept to be charged?
Trading fees range from 0 to 20.00% (yeah you read that right, 20.00%). The lower fee you require, the fewer exchanges are available to you. Industry average is arguably around 0.25%.

Which cryptocurrencies do you want to trade?
A very important question of course.

So, my suggestion to you would be to complete the Exchange Finder-test, and then choose the highest rated exchange that matches with your answers (on the results page after having completed the test).

Good luck with your investments!

All the best,
Cryptowisser - Your Trading Cryptocurrency Guide
Labonikhatun

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 03:37:51 PM

Coinbase is one of the most reputable bitcoin exchanges in the world. But buying bitcoin via credit and debit cards is one of the most popular and convenient ways to purchase bitcoin. On most exchanges, if a credit or debit card is used, you will have instant delivery of your bitcoins. This is perfect for buying the bottom, or catching a big move right before it happens.
This convenience can come at a price, as most cryptocurrency exchanges will charge for card purchases.
wsps941031

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:10:18 PM

The deal is simple. The best sites are usually those that use your local currency. If you live in the SL cex.io goof
TheJoeHoffman

Activity: 1

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:21:29 PM

i have come to like the app Abra, its as easy to use as Coinbase, and the fees are less.

otherwise, localbitcoins is a good way to get some btc.
yadwoa69

Activity: 107

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:49:18 PM

The best site for buying bitcoins for me is localbitcoins. With local bitcoins, I can use a whole range of payment methods to buy and sell bitcoins to peers. Everything is escrow so I have nothing to lose since my funds will be held by the website until I receive bitcoins.   
Dbamayowa123

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:40:11 PM

I will suggest localbitcoins.com. their rates are OK, supports all countries and transactions are fast.
alexwon

Activity: 26

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 06:49:45 AM

It should be a reliable platform with good reputation and work without problems.
I think https://cryptonex.org would be my most recommended to buy bitcoin with a bank card.
You can pay in any currency; exchange for USD or EUR is made at your bank rate.
fqhuqryfhjq11

Activity: 27

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 08:43:25 AM

I think Coinmama.com is a very reputable credit card company in the world.
Note: If the transaction fails for some reason. You will be refunded in full within 5-7 days. I have failed transaction once and is refunded full money in 5 days so you can be completely assured about this issue.
gelinshidong

Activity: 459

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 09:08:25 AM

I have several trading platforms that I can recommend to you, I think they are very safe and the transaction is very convenient!
1.Huobi.pro
2.coinbase
Srujan007

Activity: 99

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:46:18 AM

Webmoney is really good place
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: