Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:50:56 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bank Wire Payment Within USA  (Read 954 times)
tempmember0 (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 11:17:50 PM

Hi, could anyone please explain me how could I find (who to use?) legitimate, trustworthy exchanger (using escrow) where could I pay online for bitcoin funds from my USA bank account to his or her or their USA bank account? AFTER my funds would already arrive into his or her or their bank account, I would expect bitcoins to be released from escrow to me. I tried my best with offical exchangers on both perfectmoney website and egopay website as well as okpay website but not a single trustworthy, verified exchanger is located within USA and/or has funding destination bank account (where to send payment to) located in USA bank. So no luck so far. I tried localbitcoins website but noone replies. Posted so many trade requests, not a single bid. Not many people there accept national usa online bank wire transfer. Also i already know coinbase.com option but too strict min limit and no bank wire option. So if anyone could please point me to the right direction, i would appreciate a lot. A
IsaacGoldbourne

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Looking to start various enterprises

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 01:02:38 AM

Inside USA... no.

However Kraken, Vault of Satoshi and bitstamp are all valid wire options

Vote for me for CEO/CNO of MemoryCoin!
CEO: MVTEceoa86dYRsxc2rWCexBMjJmaawMkHZ
CNO: MVTEcno2tbsJWj7AQEyEjgk72j94hbPHFm
Sonny

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 01:51:35 AM

Since you are in USA, the best choice should be coinbase....
DeathAndTaxes
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1079

Gerald Davis

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 01:55:32 AM

https://bitsimple.com

No wallet, nothing to hack.  We transfer purchased coins directly to the address you designate.  As long as your wire posts to our account before the 5PM EST cutoff you will get your coins the same day (usually within an hour).  After 5PM, on a weekend or bank holiday it should post the next business morning when banks open.   Oh and no annoying hidden fees.  The price we quote is the price you get.

We don't do escrow with a third party but we are a federally registered MSB, and I have been around a "little while".

Omikifuse
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1009

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 01:59:18 AM

Hi, could anyone please explain me how could I find (who to use?) legitimate, trustworthy exchanger (using escrow) where could I pay online for bitcoin funds from my USA bank account to his or her or their USA bank account? AFTER my funds would already arrive into his or her or their bank account, I would expect bitcoins to be released from escrow to me. I tried my best with offical exchangers on both perfectmoney website and egopay website as well as okpay website but not a single trustworthy, verified exchanger is located within USA and/or has funding destination bank account (where to send payment to) located in USA bank. So no luck so far. I tried localbitcoins website but noone replies. Posted so many trade requests, not a single bid. Not many people there accept national usa online bank wire transfer. Also i already know coinbase.com option but too strict min limit and no bank wire option. So if anyone could please point me to the right direction, i would appreciate a lot. A

People got their bank closed down. Its better to wire transfer...
odolvlobo
Legendary

Activity: 4354
Merit: 3261

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 07:59:14 AM

https://bitsimple.com

No wallet, nothing to hack.  We transfer purchased coins directly to the address you designate.  As long as your wire posts to our account before the 5PM EST cutoff you will get your coins the same day (usually within an hour).  After 5PM, on a weekend or bank holiday it should post the next business morning when banks open.   Oh and no annoying hidden fees.  The price we quote is the price you get.
We don't do escrow with a third party but we are a federally registered MSB, and I have been around a "little while".

Not available in California.  Cry

Join an anti-signature campaign: Click ignore on the members of signature campaigns.
PGP Fingerprint: 6B6BC26599EC24EF7E29A405EAF050539D0B2925 Signing address: 13GAVJo8YaAuenj6keiEykwxWUZ7jMoSLt
DeathAndTaxes
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1079

Gerald Davis

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 04:08:45 PM

Not available in California.  Cry

Sorry.  Talk to your local friendly regulators.
chocomav

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 09:31:39 PM

Forum member bitpop offers escrow services. Perhaps pm him and see if he can help you.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: