Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 01:23:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Another phishing scam ICO project (Impressio)  (Read 218 times)
9jaflick (OP)

Activity: 728
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 08:46:22 PM

Impressio bitcointalk thread doesn't exist, Telegram channel has been deleted, Twitter account was last updated on 11th of june, ever since then no information from them. The only available forum now is the bounty thread, https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3350550.new#new

@needmoney deserve a negative trust, he knows this project is a scam and he never bordered to clear the air, by letting
 investors and those participating on it bounty campaign to know about this scam.

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 08:59:35 PM

This is totally a scam, they are another lending company scam scheme just like the old ones.

See the scam accusation to them: IMPRESSIO (IMPR) - SCAM BEHAVIOUR

Their website is totally gone and unaccessible.
butka

Activity: 434
Merit: 246

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 08:59:54 PM

Oh man, that sucks. They looked legit, at least to me, and I was considering joining a part of their campaign. I don't know why I didn't, but it wasn't because I they looked suspicious. What a waste of time and energy. If the campaign manager knew about it and kept silent, than you are right. Hard to prove though. I can't help but ask myself now how many of the current bounty campaigns are scam too.
9jaflick (OP)

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 09:27:08 PM

This is totally a scam, they are another lending company scam scheme just like the old ones.

I never saw the accusations thread before now, honestly speaking, I joined this project because it was been managed by needmoney. Their litepaper was as empty as a desert. I suspect them initially though, but I never had a choice to think twice before of the person manager their bounty company.  What a mistake
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 05:49:04 PM

I never saw the accusations thread before now, honestly speaking, I joined this project because it was been managed by needmoney. Their litepaper was as empty as a desert. I suspect them initially though, but I never had a choice to think twice before of the person manager their bounty company.  What a mistake
So your intuition from before was correct.

Did that bounty manager has a say about this project that he recently accepted?

Like what the scam accusation says, their website was gone if you are about to check it manually, nothing has found so it was all planned.
V1saya

Activity: 1050
Merit: 508

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 06:01:43 PM

Just as I expected earlier. Come on! It was like a ponzi scheme. I was just curious as to why there was no accusation about it so I was thinking I might be wrong especially its thread is created by a reliable team here in bitcointalk.
El Loco

Activity: 448
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2018, 06:52:17 PM

I started the bounty but I abandoned after 2 weeks, I had doubts immediately. I really hope people didn't wast their money.
4abrec

Activity: 420
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 06:59:12 PM

I'm shocked!  Shocked
I never thought that such a project would be scams. It is a pity that such bounty managers as needmoney spoil their reputation. But I hope to the last that the Manager will be honest with the participants of the bounty company.
Cryptrx

Activity: 498
Merit: 1

Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 07:01:10 PM

I feel for this scam, spent months participating in their Twitter campaign and to top it off I wrote an article about it. Wasted time and resources.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▆█ L E A D █▆▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
World's Simplest and Safest Decentralized Cryptocurrency Wallet!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • STORE • SEND •
irinakovallove

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 07:06:37 PM

Impressio bitcointalk thread doesn't exist, Telegram channel has been deleted, Twitter account was last updated on 11th of june, ever since then no information from them. The only available forum now is the bounty thread, https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3350550.new#new

@needmoney deserve a negative trust, he knows this project is a scam and he never bordered to clear the air, by letting
 investors and those participating on it bounty campaign to know about this scam.

unfortunately, and I spent a little time on this troubled company
9jaflick (OP)

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 11:22:44 AM

So your intuition from before was correct.

Did that bounty manager has a say about this project that he recently accepted?

Like what the scam accusation says, their website was gone if you are about to check it manually, nothing has found so it was all planned.
The manager is mute about the whole issue. If you ask me I will say it all planned work, needmoney has something to do with this.
I suspect him 99%! Maybe because of his popularity on bitcointalk, and each bounty campaign he manages thousands of bounty hunters always register. So he thinks he will good money with this scam project with no vision/mission.

freo01

Activity: 93
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 11:31:21 AM

Man, that's a bummer. I actually thought that project is legit as it is handled by one of the oldest member here in the forum but I guess that's just part of life. I even tried joining their campaign but I knew from the start that something doesn't feel right. We really can't blame needmoney as they are bounty managers and that they make mistakes too. I don't think he deserves any negative trust as I have a respect for him for managing a lot of legit campaigns. If you could prove that he is part of something here, then maybe you could blame him but I highly doubt it.
nawosecad68

Activity: 155

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 11:31:54 AM

A very disappointing thing. Previously I had strong confidence in the manager, but when I found something like this I became anxious to turn away from him. Previously a scam hashcard project, and now impressio, I regret having spent time on both projects.
Gozie51

Activity: 2520
Merit: 624

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 11:33:23 AM

Wow... I wanted to join this campaign too but I had to get involved in a break somehow. Is unfortunate the time wasting and people who have invested their money, the emotions involved.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                    ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
spain cool

Activity: 590
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 11:36:28 AM

It's already proven if the ICO is a scam on Scam Accusations child-board. Though, what company that gives 7.5m USD reserved in tokens just for a bounty? The bounty is odd for the project from the first time the project came.
anti76

Activity: 730
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 11:42:05 AM

A lot of my friends spent a lot of their time on this company and all for nothing.Many wore signatures and are now very disappointed with this company.But now a very large number of ICO scammers so there is nothing to be surprised
iconoclast

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 11:47:16 AM

If you are going to manage a bounty campaign you should do a rigourous KYC on the people behind the project and if that bounty turns scam you should publish the details of the people so that investors who were scammed can look at legal action to recover their money. Many people mistakenly believe that because a bounty has a well known manager behind it that it won't turn scam, recent events are showing that you still need to do your own due dilligence.

bungutko

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 11:48:11 AM

Many of my friends were joining such ICO for almost 2 months of their effort and very unfair for those people expecting for their bounty reward. It is so unfortunate for all the people who had joined and invested on such ICO . Most of the people were pissed off with this scam activity and the bounty manager should be penalized for it's connivance with the Impressio team.
Phat Buzz Tart

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 11:48:47 AM

It's very sad to hear that it's scam but we can't do something with that Sad
Good luck to everyone, hope we won't touch scam project anymore.
Getcoinsite

Activity: 714
Merit: 260

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 11:53:23 AM

Well upon checking all the details about this project i find you perfectly right that this is a total scam,and according to all evidence this is well planned and this is need to be punished whoever involves in this scam

I adviced you not to stop looking for justice,because this scammers will only hide in another project and good manager to victimize investors and participants again
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: